Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Windows › Would a PS/2 mouse fix win 8.1 mouse lag?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Would a PS/2 mouse fix win 8.1 mouse lag?

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Fellowes-White-3-Button-Scroll-Mouse-PS-2-/200890992993?pt=Mice&hash=item2ec6094961

thinking of getting this til microsoft releases an update
post #2 of 6
Thread Starter 
bump^
post #3 of 6
There's mouse lag? :/ Haven't noticed at all, even when i'm using unified server from my phone. hm
post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks keep you warm View Post

There's mouse lag? :/ Haven't noticed at all, even when i'm using unified server from my phone. hm

it's all over the news sites... lol google win 8.1 mouse lag, million websites will pop up ^^ black ops 2 and deus ex human revolution i hear its terrible in. hope they fix it soon.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

it's all over the news sites... lol google win 8.1 mouse lag, million websites will pop up ^^ black ops 2 and deus ex human revolution i hear its terrible in. hope they fix it soon.
That sucks! I've played a fair few games on windows 8 from Fallout 3 and Oblivion to Splinter Cell have not had 1 problem since! Thank God!thumb.gif
post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks keep you warm View Post

That sucks! I've played a fair few games on windows 8 from Fallout 3 and Oblivion to Splinter Cell have not had 1 problem since! Thank God!thumb.gif

its only on a few games. two i mentioned above, which is unfortunate because deus ex directors cut just came out and i want to play it... but not with mouse lag.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Windows
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Windows › Would a PS/2 mouse fix win 8.1 mouse lag?