Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club - Page 4003

post #40021 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLDii3 View Post

Like said and confirmed by reviews,520w is plenty for a single GPU build with Intel. No one forces you to overclock,and i prefer to keep the extra cash instead of using it to buy something that i don't need. tongue.gif
Heh. Looks like you had very bad luck. tongue.gif

Im sorry,but i prefer to trust reviews done by professionals,rather than hearsay. "Equipment they use is not sensitive enough to pick up on the power draw spikes from modern high-end GPUs". Yeah...rolleyes.gif

I had a 7870,7950 and now a 280X. Always on the Seasonic SII12 520W platform. Never had a problem. That's 3 years already so i guess that "sooner or later" is more like "very very later" biggrin.gif

You're making quite a lot of unfounded statements.
ironically you guys are fighting opposite sides with the same ammo...one side says never happened to me other side says it's happened twice...do i think 520w is enough for that setup...at its bare minimum yes it is...stock clocks and voltages it's just enough...that said it truly depends on the specific setup as to if it's enough...all 290s aren't created equal done have higher tdp it of the box due to factory overclocks...cpu is a factor too..some of the lower power draw cpus use a boost to x speed under load which increases power draw...also each of these things may draw more or less power based on the voltages they run at stock...would I run any of my rigs that close to the edge of psu capabilities? Not for a minute...saving money I'm all about but psus that are run hard and close to max output are more prone to fall regardless of oem...that simple for anyone to understand...this varies for a ton of reasons...which is why I wouldn't recommend running on the edge of psus capabilities 24/7 to anyone...you might run it 24/7 for years on your setups...then someone takes your recommendation spends 1500 on a rig and that psu they buy (same make and model)doesn't hold up as well as yours or their case airflow doesn't keep it cool enough...and kaput there goes that savings when the psu fails and takes things with it...there is a reason gpu manufacturers recommend higher wattage psus...some say it's a conspiracy...I say it's simply because they want to account for a wide range of setups and reduce their rmas because someone ran in the ragged edge and lost...
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40022 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLDii3 View Post

Like said and confirmed by reviews,520w is plenty for a single GPU build with Intel. No one forces you to overclock,and i prefer to keep the extra cash instead of using it to buy something that i don't need. tongue.gif
Heh. Looks like you had very bad luck. tongue.gif

Im sorry,but i prefer to trust reviews done by professionals,rather than hearsay. "Equipment they use is not sensitive enough to pick up on the power draw spikes from modern high-end GPUs". Yeah...rolleyes.gif

I had a 7870,7950 and now a 280X. Always on the Seasonic SII12 520W platform. Never had a problem. That's 3 years already so i guess that "sooner or later" is more like "very very later" biggrin.gif

You're making quite a lot of unfounded statements.

I'm not making a single unfounded statement. The reviews you're referring to do not tell the whole story, plain and simple. Go read that article I posted in my last reply if you don't believe me. I provided a source, you ignore it and say I'm making unfounded statements? Please. rolleyes.gif

For the GPU's you've been running in the past, yes, that PSU is "OK" for. They don't draw near as much power as Hawaii cards do. It's not the same ball game. Just because you "haven't had a problem yet" doesn't mean you never will in the future. I said the exact same thing with the PSu I used to use. Then it failed.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything, but the majority of us here, who've all had experience running Hawaii's are all telling you it's not a good idea to stick with your 520w unit. We're not idiots, we're telling you based on experience and knowledge. If you choose to ignore us, it's your call.

The fact remains; 520w is NOT plenty for a 290x and you will be running it on or near it's limits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

ironically you guys are fighting opposite sides with the same ammo...one side says never happened to me other side says it's happened twice...do i think 520w is enough for that setup...at its bare minimum yes it is...stock clocks and voltages it's just enough...that said it truly depends on the specific setup as to if it's enough...all 290s aren't created equal done have higher tdp it of the box due to factory overclocks...cpu is a factor too..some of the lower power draw cpus use a boost to x speed under load which increases power draw...also each of these things may draw more or less power based on the voltages they run at stock...would I run any of my rigs that close to the edge of psu capabilities? Not for a minute...saving money I'm all about but psus that are run hard and close to max output are more prone to fall regardless of oem...that simple for anyone to understand...this varies for a ton of reasons...which is why I wouldn't recommend running on the edge of psus capabilities 24/7 to anyone...you might run it 24/7 for years on your setups...then someone takes your recommendation spends 1500 on a rig and that psu they buy (same make and model)doesn't hold up as well as yours or their case airflow doesn't keep it cool enough...and kaput there goes that savings when the psu fails and takes things with it...there is a reason gpu manufacturers recommend higher wattage psus...some say it's a conspiracy...I say it's simply because they want to account for a wide range of setups and reduce their rmas because someone ran in the ragged edge and lost...

Here's the thing; I used to be in his shoes - the one saying "well it's never happened to me", then it happened and I wised up. Will it happen to everyone? No, not at all. But the risk is there and I see no reason to take that risk if you don't have to.

Agree with everything else said here.
Jetstream
(21 items)
 
Stalker v2.0
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K Asus Z97-E Zotac GTX 1070 FE Kingston Hyper-X Black 2x4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
AData XPGv1 2x4GB Samsung 840 120GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 x2 Deepcool Lucifer v2 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Kraken G12 Corsair H55 Windows 10 Asus VS247HP 24" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 19" 900p Corsair K70  EVGA GS850 InWin 303 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer Naga Epic 2014 Edition Steelseries  Steel Series Siberia V2 Corsair K70 MX-Red 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G3258 @3.8 Gigabyte GA-H87N Wifi Asus GTX 460 DCU-Top 1GB GDDR5 AData XPG 2x4GB 1600 
Hard DrivePowerCase
AData SP600 128GB Cooler Master V650  Moddified 2006 HP Pavilion Desktop 
  hide details  
Reply
Jetstream
(21 items)
 
Stalker v2.0
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K Asus Z97-E Zotac GTX 1070 FE Kingston Hyper-X Black 2x4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
AData XPGv1 2x4GB Samsung 840 120GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 x2 Deepcool Lucifer v2 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Kraken G12 Corsair H55 Windows 10 Asus VS247HP 24" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 19" 900p Corsair K70  EVGA GS850 InWin 303 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer Naga Epic 2014 Edition Steelseries  Steel Series Siberia V2 Corsair K70 MX-Red 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G3258 @3.8 Gigabyte GA-H87N Wifi Asus GTX 460 DCU-Top 1GB GDDR5 AData XPG 2x4GB 1600 
Hard DrivePowerCase
AData SP600 128GB Cooler Master V650  Moddified 2006 HP Pavilion Desktop 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40023 of 43993
Hi Guys I am building my first new pc in 7 years and I had some questions on witch card to buy . I am not really concerned about the price difference Just performance,Heat and Noise

What would be the best card and why

Thanks

SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 100362SR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202043

XFX Black Edition Double Dissipation Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDBD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150701

XFX Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDFD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150697
post #40024 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipperfl1012 View Post

Hi Guys I am building my first new pc in 7 years and I had some questions on witch card to buy . I am not really concerned about the price difference Just performance,Heat and Noise

What would be the best card and why

Thanks

SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 100362SR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202043

XFX Black Edition Double Dissipation Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDBD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150701

XFX Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDFD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150697

The XFX DD black edition is the best of those 3 choices. Has a slight factory overclock. Both of the XFX have a MUCH better cooler vs the reference blower. The Sapphire is the reference blower card and will run extremely loud and hot. Unless you're planning to run water cooling with either a custom loop of an AIO solution like the Kraken G10 or Corsair HG10 A1 with something like an H55, the stay away from the reference cards. Unless you don't care about the noise and heat. wink.gif
Jetstream
(21 items)
 
Stalker v2.0
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K Asus Z97-E Zotac GTX 1070 FE Kingston Hyper-X Black 2x4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
AData XPGv1 2x4GB Samsung 840 120GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 x2 Deepcool Lucifer v2 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Kraken G12 Corsair H55 Windows 10 Asus VS247HP 24" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 19" 900p Corsair K70  EVGA GS850 InWin 303 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer Naga Epic 2014 Edition Steelseries  Steel Series Siberia V2 Corsair K70 MX-Red 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G3258 @3.8 Gigabyte GA-H87N Wifi Asus GTX 460 DCU-Top 1GB GDDR5 AData XPG 2x4GB 1600 
Hard DrivePowerCase
AData SP600 128GB Cooler Master V650  Moddified 2006 HP Pavilion Desktop 
  hide details  
Reply
Jetstream
(21 items)
 
Stalker v2.0
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770K Asus Z97-E Zotac GTX 1070 FE Kingston Hyper-X Black 2x4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
AData XPGv1 2x4GB Samsung 840 120GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 x2 Deepcool Lucifer v2 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Kraken G12 Corsair H55 Windows 10 Asus VS247HP 24" 1080p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 19" 900p Corsair K70  EVGA GS850 InWin 303 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer Naga Epic 2014 Edition Steelseries  Steel Series Siberia V2 Corsair K70 MX-Red 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G3258 @3.8 Gigabyte GA-H87N Wifi Asus GTX 460 DCU-Top 1GB GDDR5 AData XPG 2x4GB 1600 
Hard DrivePowerCase
AData SP600 128GB Cooler Master V650  Moddified 2006 HP Pavilion Desktop 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40025 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEC-777 View Post

The XFX DD black edition is the best of those 3 choices. Has a slight factory overclock. Both of the XFX have a MUCH better cooler vs the reference blower. The Sapphire is the reference blower card and will run extremely loud and hot. Unless you're planning to run water cooling with either a custom loop of an AIO solution like the Kraken G10 or Corsair HG10 A1 with something like an H55, the stay away from the reference cards. Unless you don't care about the noise and heat. wink.gif

I have 2 XFX Black Edition DD 290s.
Both stay around 83c load at stock clocks and are pretty quiet.
But I am gonna put 2 Cooler Master Siedon 120m on them.
Whats wicked about the DD cards is the bottom half of the gpu is a gpu plate for the vram and vrm. So no need for a g10 bracket. Also the 120m bolts directly up the gpus.
Ill post pictures when everything arrives.
Carbide 500R
(19 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce 3x 4GB OC  Evga 9800gtx+ Corsair XMS3 12GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Intel 320  Seagate 2TB Seagte 80 Western Digial 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digial 604GB LG DVD-rw  Corsair H100 Windows 8.1 x64 Pro  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3xDell 1708fpt Rzer DeathStalker 2013  OCZ Fata1lty 1000w Corsair Carbide 500r 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Death Adder  Generic Black  Logitech X 540  
  hide details  
Reply
Carbide 500R
(19 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce 3x 4GB OC  Evga 9800gtx+ Corsair XMS3 12GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Intel 320  Seagate 2TB Seagte 80 Western Digial 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digial 604GB LG DVD-rw  Corsair H100 Windows 8.1 x64 Pro  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3xDell 1708fpt Rzer DeathStalker 2013  OCZ Fata1lty 1000w Corsair Carbide 500r 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Death Adder  Generic Black  Logitech X 540  
  hide details  
Reply
post #40026 of 43993
Honestly I'd research XFX a little more. They have a habit of silently revising their pcb's/cooler designs to make cheaper and locking down voltage control.
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-3770K Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP7 Saphire R9 290 Saphire R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator Platinum OCZ Vertex 4  OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Custom Loop Windows 8.1 QNIX QX2710LED Logitech G710 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1000 Zalman GS1000 Logitech G502 Sound Blaster Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k MSI Z77A-GD65 XFX HD 7870 Black Edition XFX HD 7870 Black Edition 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance OCZ Vertex 4 OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate Baracuda 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Baracuda Sony BR Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 PRO 
PowerCaseAudio
Corsair TX850w Old Gateway Case Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-3770K Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP7 Saphire R9 290 Saphire R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator Platinum OCZ Vertex 4  OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Custom Loop Windows 8.1 QNIX QX2710LED Logitech G710 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1000 Zalman GS1000 Logitech G502 Sound Blaster Z 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k MSI Z77A-GD65 XFX HD 7870 Black Edition XFX HD 7870 Black Edition 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance OCZ Vertex 4 OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate Baracuda 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Baracuda Sony BR Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 PRO 
PowerCaseAudio
Corsair TX850w Old Gateway Case Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40027 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedone View Post

Honestly I'd research XFX a little more. They have a habit of silently revising their pcb's/cooler designs to make cheaper and locking down voltage control.

The DD black editions have fully unlocked voltage.
From what I have read is the DD versions actually are reference designs as well.
But that Im not 100% how true that is. I dont have my Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce 3x OC anymore to compare. That uses a 100% reference board.
Carbide 500R
(19 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce 3x 4GB OC  Evga 9800gtx+ Corsair XMS3 12GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Intel 320  Seagate 2TB Seagte 80 Western Digial 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digial 604GB LG DVD-rw  Corsair H100 Windows 8.1 x64 Pro  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3xDell 1708fpt Rzer DeathStalker 2013  OCZ Fata1lty 1000w Corsair Carbide 500r 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Death Adder  Generic Black  Logitech X 540  
  hide details  
Reply
Carbide 500R
(19 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce 3x 4GB OC  Evga 9800gtx+ Corsair XMS3 12GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Intel 320  Seagate 2TB Seagte 80 Western Digial 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digial 604GB LG DVD-rw  Corsair H100 Windows 8.1 x64 Pro  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3xDell 1708fpt Rzer DeathStalker 2013  OCZ Fata1lty 1000w Corsair Carbide 500r 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Death Adder  Generic Black  Logitech X 540  
  hide details  
Reply
post #40028 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEC-777 View Post

I'm not making a single unfounded statement. The reviews you're referring to do not tell the whole story, plain and simple. Go read that article I posted in my last reply if you don't believe me. I provided a source, you ignore it and say I'm making unfounded statements? Please. rolleyes.gif

For the GPU's you've been running in the past, yes, that PSU is "OK" for. They don't draw near as much power as Hawaii cards do. It's not the same ball game. Just because you "haven't had a problem yet" doesn't mean you never will in the future. I said the exact same thing with the PSu I used to use. Then it failed.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything, but the majority of us here, who've all had experience running Hawaii's are all telling you it's not a good idea to stick with your 520w unit. We're not idiots, we're telling you based on experience and knowledge. If you choose to ignore us, it's your call.

The fact remains; 520w is NOT plenty for a 290x and you will be running it on or near it's limits.
Please enlighten me on what "the whole story" is. The R9 290X is a VGA for gaming. Those reviews got their results by gaming - What else could be relevant?

I'd like to know according to you- What PSU the average enthusiast build with Intel and a R9 290X needs.

Most i5's barely go over 150W total power consumption at stock - You have 300-350W free wich is normally what a 8+6 Pin GPU consumes.

And just because a specific card has junk power management it doesn't mean all 290X peak to 400W sometimes.

You keep saying 520W is not enough,yet provide no proof. "Experience and knowledge" is not proof. rolleyes.gif And even if it was,review sites would have by far more credibility.

By the way...don't you think no OEM would put 8+6 pin to power a VGA if it wasn't enough...yet plenty of 550W PSU's have them...tongue.gif

Also i'd take a look at the 280X's power consumption..yep..totally NOT like the 290/290X tongue.gif

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7406/the-sapphire-r9-280x-toxic-review/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipperfl1012 View Post

Hi Guys I am building my first new pc in 7 years and I had some questions on witch card to buy . I am not really concerned about the price difference Just performance,Heat and Noise

What would be the best card and why

Thanks

SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 100362SR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202043

XFX Black Edition Double Dissipation Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDBD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150701

XFX Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDFD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150697
The XFX because it's not a reference model. Why? Because reference models are crap wich run hot and throttle like no tomorrow.
post #40029 of 43993
The XFX Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDFD is reference pcb. I bought one back in may and it was simply amazing.
post #40030 of 43993
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyzzz View Post

The XFX Radeon R9 290 R9-290A-EDFD is reference pcb. I bought one back in may and it was simply amazing.
the card he's looking at has reference cooler and that's a big issue unless you plan to waterblock it anyway...
@GoLDii3 saying enthusiast and i5 didn't realy fit these days...and using the argument that they wouldn't put something on a psu that it couldn't handle isn't a great argument because even garbage oem psus contain this...in fact I had 300 watt ultra power supply years ago and it had two 6 pins...for that time even the 500 and 650s had just started using two...the hugo came with racing stripes back in the day...just saying
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club