Thanks for the comments, guys.
If you hadn't noticed yet, basically every product we released this year has been based on user feedback.
- 900D - addresses complaints and suggestions from you guys about 800D.
- 350D - addresses the Micro ATX guys here who wanted a 5th slot and just a bit more watercooling capacity.
- Air 540 - addresses those who said that case design was getting stale and wanted something different.
- 330R - addresses those who wanted a less expensive version of the 550D without the silver bezel for the I/O ports.
- 230T - addresses customers (not so much on OCN, but on gaming forums) who claimed that our designs were "boring" or not good for gamers.
- H75 - addresses customers (again, not so much OCN) that wanted an H60 like product with two fans included.
Not all of our products are reactions - but all the 2014 and 2015 stuff we're working on is based on your comments about this year's products.
We have absolutely kicked ass this year - launched more cases in 2013 than ever before, sold more coolers than ever, and power supplies are dominating. But internally we aren't satisfied.
If I worked at one of our competitors, I'd be trying to beat the #1 guy in the market. For Liquid Coolers and PSUs, that's us. For Cases, there are a few guys ahead of us now and I'm not content to let them win. Personally I won't be content until Corsair offers you the best selection of products. Not because I want to be really wealthy (of course I do), but because I think if we listen to our customers we can provide better products.
I know I'm excited when I see a new thing come out that can make my hobby more fun, or increase performance. So I like the idea of being in charge of creating them.
Anyway, thanks again, guys.