Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [mp1st] Call of Duty: Ghosts Leaks – Multiplayer Maps, Game Modes and Two Discs on Xbox 360
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[mp1st] Call of Duty: Ghosts Leaks – Multiplayer Maps, Game Modes and Two Discs on Xbox 360 - Page 2

post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keydaBear View Post

The new game modes sound fun, I definitely want to try them out. As far as I'm concerned, everything should come down to the games balancing and perhaps the amount of polish applied. This could turn out really good.

Balance is something IW hasn't really done very well in a long time. It gets worse every iteration although it does help that a good percentage of the team left after MW2 and that whole incident. I'm actually looking forward to the next Treyarch CoD to see what they bring for "next gen" CoD. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

I never said I disliked this game.

I just said that this game has been finished over 1 year ago with all its DLC's and they are currently working on something we can't even think of right now.

I wrote that simply to point out how easy it is for them to milk the gamers.

I will most likely try it but I won't spend any $ on something that should have come with the initial purchase.

Proof?
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman View Post

Balance is something IW hasn't really done very well in a long time. It gets worse every iteration although it does help that a good percentage of the team left after MW2 and that whole incident. I'm actually looking forward to the next Treyarch CoD to see what they bring for "next gen" CoD. xD
Proof?

You really think they are still working on it as of right now ?

When GTA 4 was releashed they were already working on GTA 5.
post #13 of 14
Despite all the whiners who hate COD and love to post about it. I enjoy the quick run and gun style of this game and making people angry on it by using weapons they don't like.
An Angry Robot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P8Z77-V Pro Asus Strix 1070 G Skill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 500gb SSD x 1tb HDD Samsung External Corsair H100i Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Catleap Q270 Acer Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (reds) Corsair 750HX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 540 Logitech G600 XFX Warpad Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
An Angry Robot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P8Z77-V Pro Asus Strix 1070 G Skill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 500gb SSD x 1tb HDD Samsung External Corsair H100i Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Catleap Q270 Acer Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (reds) Corsair 750HX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 540 Logitech G600 XFX Warpad Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

You really think they are still working on it as of right now ?

When GTA 4 was releashed they were already working on GTA 5.

Again, proof? If you can't provide proof of this then you're just assuming these things based on your beliefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal7trance View Post

Despite all the whiners who hate COD and love to post about it. I enjoy the quick run and gun style of this game and making people angry on it by using weapons they don't like.

I definitely enjoy the mindlessness of CoD, but I'm simply bored of the formula now. frown.gif Black Ops 2 was actually pretty good, but I just couldn't play it unless I was chilling with a friend playing split-screen. I'm waiting to see if the game feels fresh, otherwise I'll probably skip it.
Edited by moocowman - 10/28/13 at 2:08pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [mp1st] Call of Duty: Ghosts Leaks – Multiplayer Maps, Game Modes and Two Discs on Xbox 360