Originally Posted by jezzer
I reflashed skynt bios, since it worked before on that bios it should be solved with that too but it is not. I will try stock but dont think that will do it, assumption tho so will try
I had the same Problems as you , read this carefully and do exactly what i describet and you will be good to go :
1. flash the card with whatever bios you wanna use ( stock , sykn3t .... whatever )
3. uninstall every typical tool for overclocking / monitoring of your gpu ( precision & afterburner most of you guys probably have )
5. uninstall Nvidia driver with DDU
7. install prefered Nvidia Driver ( driver doesent realy matter´s at least in terms of voltage delivery )
9. for Overclocking / Volting install one of those : latest EVGA Precision X , Nvidia Inspector 220.127.116.11. <- this is what i use
10. Setup your clocks and voltages and everything should be fine
Now everything realy needs to work at least in terms of voltage delivery
You need to understand that using MSI Afterburner doesent crank the Voltages on your 780 Ti´s GPU Core up it only adds the voltage to the GPU itself .
However if you want to use Afterburner for 64 Bit Monitoring be sure to untik "Hardware Controlling and Monitoring" under Afterburners options so that there is no way Afterburner can manipulate any of your clocks or Voltages and use Nvidia Inspector for Overclocking .