- What happened?
Last Week, I was happily experimenting on pcpartpicker (basically grabbing 7 of the most expensive ssd and picked something less), later then I wanted to log in to pcpartpicker to save it for fun but once I press login, it basically refreshed the page, I tried again but same thing happened. Then I try to remove one part but it said "You don't have access to this requested page." So I thought the website was on maintenance. But I got curious and tried on a different browser and the same thing happened again. Then I got really curious and tried to log on to another website and it did the same thing again. Please this problem is flipping my computer off. Please help.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
I thought it was going under maintenance.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
Google chrome, addblocker, ASC, avast WinRep, and Windows 7 OEM
- URL where the issue occurs:
Everywhere I guess.
post #1 of 12
11/1/13 at 9:00pm