Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › should i buy r9-290x or 290 now or wait until better cooler
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

should i buy r9-290x or 290 now or wait until better cooler - Page 3

post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 
@ivanlabrie- hmmm i heard bout that, but was not sure wat happened during that time. never researched cuz my GPU was working well till then.
@PhilWrir- i would get the monitor but the money was donated to buying myself a next-gen console biggrin.gif i am also future proofing my GPU for sometime at the very least tongue.gif my current GPU is an antique and it doesn't have any juice to work with current gen softs/apps. so i need an upgrade pretty fast.
post #22 of 22
I use Trixx with my ref 7950 and I have it set for the fan to ramp up with gpu temp .. so 60c is about 50-60% range and I been fine with it and i'm sure the R9-290 I just ordered will be no different.. also the reason you buy now is price because it can go up at any moment if Nvidia can't compete with it..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › should i buy r9-290x or 290 now or wait until better cooler