Late night update!
The 3 remaining fan blade are done and also the last flat black painting too. In fact what was left to be painted black was a nut on the reservoir top and a BP drain that was Black Sparkle. I tried to paint it red but it was awful so flat black it will be. I wish they had one in Blood Red but...
AND another update. Today I received my Cover Mod!!!
I had some acrylic work done by Gdesmo, a fellow member on another forum, to hide what I personally think is a flaw in the Mercury line case design....the butt naked back of the switch plate. So I asked him to fabricate a little box to cover it
The whole thing won't show by the window when the door is in place and when it's open it makes the case WAY more cleaner!
He did a phenomenal work. Very precise and finished to perfection. Even a little detail like little brass inserts instead of tapping a thread in the acrylic is there!
Thanks again G.
Now the pictures!The Cover ModI catch a BUG in my case!!!The last 3 fan blades and the assembled "blacked out" pump
I'm leaving to Las Vegas for a week on thursday morning so it will be the last picture update for a little while.