Recent Images In This Thread
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
[VC] GTX 780 Ti overclocking exposed - Page 26
- [VC] GTX 780 Ti overclocking exposed
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2306 Active Users (348 Members and 1958 Guests)
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 1 minute ago
- › codecs for windows 10/mkv files dont show thumbnails in windows 10 1 minute ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / Pro DUO FIJI Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 2 minutes ago
- › Dual Channel vs Quad Channel and Timings - Confused 3 minutes ago
- › Best 2TB Mechanical HDD for Media Player 3 minutes ago
- › 4-Way XFire with AM3+ board? 5 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone 7 and 7 Plus announced 5 minutes ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...