I got this product from the creator as a testing kit (hence the BETA tag). For a product this great, I'm sure the production samples are great to have. On top of this, the delidder is not really...
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
[MMOC] WoW Down to 7.6 Million Subscribers - Page 12
- [MMOC] WoW Down to 7.6 Million Subscribers
Currently, there are 2784 Active Users (445 Members and 2339 Guests)
- › Nixeus REVEL [It's here!] 20 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › Battlefield 1 CPU performance at 144hz - CPU bottleneck 1 minute ago
- › Shopping for a 1070 2 minutes ago
- › LG 34UC79G - 34" 21:9 144hz Freesync 2 minutes ago
- › [RPS] Bethesda Outline Anti-Consumer Review Policy 2 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] Pre Orders for new Surface Studio 3 minutes ago
- › OCN Aquaero Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Why is this such a hard decision? 3 minutes ago
- › [Ps Blog] First look at two new licensed pro controllers for PS4 3 minutes ago
- › RockIt Delidder by Duality92
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...