Originally Posted by vmatt1203
Am I the only one who want more content but not really a new level cap? I just came back in August from a break that started in Cataclysm and just finished leveling my 6th lvl90 I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO LEVEL ANOTHER 6 TOONS TO 95 or 100 and only 3 of my toons are properly geared and i still have a lot of content to work through I will probably quit if there is a new expansion with a new cap. The game is fun but i finally just started to enjoy my max lvl toons not doing that again...
Edit: Plus in the way of Lore there ia not much left they can add to the game and not have it be them just 100% milking the last drop. New zone and new raids im good wouldnt mind paying for that...
The heirlooms Garrosh drops already scale for level 90 to 100, which "nearly" confirms the next expansion will be 10 levels. Keep in mind it'll likely take the same amount of time to get 10 levels in the new expansion, as it did to get 5 in this expansion. My suggestion is to stop focusing on 6 character and start focusing on 1 main character that you play ~80% of the time, and 1-2 alts for the other ~20%. The game is sadly not designed around your current playstyle unless you dedicate tons of time.
There is a ton of lore that has not been done yet, it's just many people don't read the books and there hasn't been a Warcraft 4 to tell these stories.
You can expect one or both of these to be announced this weekend:
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Warcraft 4: Warlords of DraenorEdited by Murlocke - 11/7/13 at 6:47pm