Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Loop Guidance
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Loop Guidance

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
Hi guys,

Loop.png 10k .png file

Apologies for the shoddy drawing. Did it with the wrong app.

Can you guys tell me if such a loop is alright?

My main concern is the order of the items in the loop.
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxpher View Post

Hi guys,

Loop.png 10k .png file

Apologies for the shoddy drawing. Did it with the wrong app.

Can you guys tell me if such a loop is alright?

My main concern is the order of the items in the loop.
Yea the order is fine, the only main concern is having the pump after the res, but since it's a combo you should be straight, it all evens out temp wise no matter how the rads are really placed, so however is best it comes to personal preference at that point!
Black Silence
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k ASUS P8Z77-V LK Zotac GTX 770 4GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SDD Western Digital 500GB HDD Watercooling Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VE247-24" @ 1920x1080 Modtek Tri-Color Illuminated Keyboard Corsair HX750 Fractal Design R4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Gigabyte GHOST M8000X FUNC Industries 1030 Surface Turtle Beach PX3 Wireless Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Silence
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k ASUS P8Z77-V LK Zotac GTX 770 4GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SDD Western Digital 500GB HDD Watercooling Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VE247-24" @ 1920x1080 Modtek Tri-Color Illuminated Keyboard Corsair HX750 Fractal Design R4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Gigabyte GHOST M8000X FUNC Industries 1030 Surface Turtle Beach PX3 Wireless Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiblazed View Post

Yea the order is fine, the only main concern is having the pump after the res, but since it's a combo you should be straight, it all evens out temp wise no matter how the rads are really placed, so however is best it comes to personal preference at that point!

Thank you! Really appreciate your input.

I have an additional question. I intend to use distilled water with a kill coil but the photon tube makes me wanna show off the cool factor. Should I consider a UV Reactive kind of brocade instead of the kill coil? What's the pro and con of doing this instead?

I'm also putting in a 12" cold cathode UV light tube. The tubes I'm using are color tubes (primoflex advanced LRT)
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxpher View Post

Thank you! Really appreciate your input.

I have an additional question. I intend to use distilled water with a kill coil but the photon tube makes me wanna show off the cool factor. Should I consider a UV Reactive kind of brocade instead of the kill coil? What's the pro and con of doing this instead?

I'm also putting in a 12" cold cathode UV light tube. The tubes I'm using are color tubes (primoflex advanced LRT)
Kill coil will be fine. Trust me it will looked wicked either way.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Loop Guidance