- What happened? I was trying to browse the forum(s)
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently? Yes it happens everytime i try to browse the forum(s)
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem? Keeping trying to browse the forum(s)
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared? That i would be able to quickly browse through the forum(s)
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue: Normal Desktop PC user, fast ADSL connection, every other forum i visIt is lightning fast, so why isn't overclock.net???
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system: Internet Explorer 11, in compatibility mode, all addons disabled, Windows 7 x64 SP1 incl latest updates of today.
- URL where the issue occurs: http://www.overclock.net/forums/
BUG??? I don't have a bug to report, unless the user interface of this entire forum could be considered a bug.
Since "Overclock" means that the device / software has to run as fast as possible i am surprised to see the forum do the opposite.
It is an extreme slowness i'm seeing nowhere else.
This forumscollection does not seem to be based on proper forum software?
Finding the correct section is hell as there are a hundred or more sections and subsections? Easy to get lost in the wrong section.
And i have to hit the back button at least 5 (five) times to get back to a previous page... the pile of ads are likely responsible for that. Although i am a logged in member.
That was compaint 1.
Complaint 2 is: after posting my initial post, nothing happened. I mean: after hitting the "SUBMIT" button, NOTHING. The complete posting interface remained where it was. Not a freeze, but nothing. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
I waited a minute, and then hit "SUBMIT" again so this got posted.
Edited by CurvedLine - 11/13/13 at 7:21pm