Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Antec Kühler H2O 650 & 950 & 1250 Owners Club & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Antec Kühler H2O 650 & 950 & 1250 Owners Club & Impressions Thread - Page 27

Poll Results: Which Antec Kühler H2O do you have?

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 27% of voters (15)
    Antec Kühler H2O 650
  • 37% of voters (20)
    Antec Kühler H2O 950
  • 38% of voters (21)
    Antec Kühler H2O 1250
54 Total Votes  
post #261 of 282
OK got that all working.

I turned off all Q fan controls for the CPU and the chassis in the bios.

Now the problem I get is when booting to Windows 10 starts with "Preparing Automatic Repair"
and then stays at that screen:mad:
post #262 of 282
sorry bump topic but i have problem with 1250

And usb conector does not work, i don't know why
Im try everything to install software but nothing happens frown.gif

Can any1 help me?

motherboard: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x
Proc: i5 4690k

see picture

post #263 of 282
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankitow View Post

sorry bump topic but i have problem with 1250

And usb conector does not work, i don't know why
Im try everything to install software but nothing happens frown.gif

Can any1 help me?

motherboard: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x
Proc: i5 4690k

see picture

I would contact Antec if you've tried other ports etc - seems like the fan or the port has packed in
post #264 of 282
i have a Antec Kühler H2O 650 and get constant 28c-30c idle temps but it will spike to 37c-41c when i open an application, i was thinking of just by passing the water block and plug the fan/pump to a 12v three pin connector to make the fan and pump stay at 100% constantly, will this hurt the pump? i also got two new fans and was wondering if/how i can replace the fan on this model without having to do a ton of soldering.
post #265 of 282
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragonsegg View Post

i have a Antec Kühler H2O 650 and get constant 28c-30c idle temps but it will spike to 37c-41c when i open an application, i was thinking of just by passing the water block and plug the fan/pump to a 12v three pin connector to make the fan and pump stay at 100% constantly, will this hurt the pump? i also got two new fans and was wondering if/how i can replace the fan on this model without having to do a ton of soldering.

No it won't hurt the pump, but there's no need for it to run at 100% all the time smile.gif
post #266 of 282
ok, btw what is the CFM on the stock fan? i want to try and replace the stock fan with something that is quieter and also cools better, i know i will need to get the pump a power source but that not an issue.
post #267 of 282
I have a V3, the fan is not built into the pump, it is separated

When it starts it makes a bit of a thump like the fan is not aligned and although once started it's fine the fan looks like it has a millimeter of uneven movement when spinning
I got this after I RMA'd my first V1, the water block mounting had turned to crud
Edited by marchi84 - 2/7/16 at 1:21pm
post #268 of 282
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragonsegg View Post

ok, btw what is the CFM on the stock fan? i want to try and replace the stock fan with something that is quieter and also cools better, i know i will need to get the pump a power source but that not an issue.
I can't remember, but there's info out there on the net about them!
post #269 of 282
Kuhler 650 been sitting around $60 for the past few months... Been considering doing "The Mod" on some of my GPUs based on $30-40 each like it was 2014-2015, should I wait?
When would the price be expected to come back down? was Antec affected by the patent trolls?
UD7
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 GTX 1060 G.Skill 4x8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate Momentus Thin 320GB Cryorig H5 Ultimate Lubuntu 16.04 LTS EVGA Supernova 1000G2 
  hide details  
Reply
UD7
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 GTX 1060 G.Skill 4x8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate Momentus Thin 320GB Cryorig H5 Ultimate Lubuntu 16.04 LTS EVGA Supernova 1000G2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #270 of 282
Another problem... Temperature rises with 1250 to 80 C and up, playing Witcher 3. When i start knocking the tubes, coming from the cpu block, temperature drops to 60-65 C. Then problem reappears next day. What makes that? Air bubbles blocking tubes? How to get air out? How can i check pumps as i dont hear them at all?confusedsmiley.png
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Antec Kühler H2O 650 & 950 & 1250 Owners Club & Impressions Thread