- Strike-X Army Edition 800W Power Supply 80 PLUS Silver
- Radeon R9 280X iPower IceQ Turbo Boost 3GB GDDR5 (H280XQMT3G2M)
- 120GB 2.5" SSD 840 Series (MZ-7TD120BW)
- Core i3-3220 Processor (3M Cache, 3.30 GHz) (BX80637I33220)
- Prodigy M White Micro-ATX USB 3.0 Computer Case
- G1.Sniper M3 LGA1155 / Z77 / 4 x DDR3 / 2 x SATA 6Gb/s / 3 x SATA 3Gb/s / MicroATX
My goal is to get a quiet, decent size and power efficient setup which would pay back itself inside one year. After it's not profitable to do mining with it I would use it for gamiing. 290x would be of course better gpu but i can't find one from HIS (need it to be quiet) anywhere...
1. What do you think about the whole setup? Any cheaper components to recommend with similar performance? 800w psu enough?
2. What should my hashrate and revenue per day be for litecoin (this month and in future if take into account difficulty rise)?