A gaming sound bar. Now that's probably something you haven't heard before. Traditionally computer audio has been dominated by headphones and small desktop speakers. They work well but there hasn't...
IPS color reproduction sRGB > 99% 300cd/m2 brightness 5ms response time Color calibrated with spec sheet. Video input includes 2 HDMI 1.4 ports and a displayport 1.2. FreeSync 40~75Hz Has...
Depending on how much you pay for this monitor it could be a good deal or a bad one. My father bought one of these and I helped to configure it. I advised him to get an ultrawide for productivity...
Hi all. I have a quick review of a nice battery. This was a donated sample for review purposes. All opinions are my own. I have had many banks, big and small. This 13,000 is about as bulky as my...
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
What's the most sensible upgrade path? - Page 2
- What's the most sensible upgrade path?
Currently, there are 2639 Active Users (409 Members and 2230 Guests)
- › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? 40 seconds ago
- › is it worth it?100hz monitor to a 144hz 1 minute ago
- › November 2016 TC Category winners 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Cleaning new radiators 3 minutes ago
- › Help rate a nubs build 5 minutes ago
- › What happend to Viewsonic XG2703 Freesync version? 7 minutes ago
- › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official] 8 minutes ago
- › 5.1/7.1 sound not working properly on Sound Blaster Z 8 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Pure Rock by Dan-H
- › Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB keyboard by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...