I got this product from the creator as a testing kit (hence the BETA tag). For a product this great, I'm sure the production samples are great to have. On top of this, the delidder is not really...
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
What's the most sensible upgrade path? - Page 2
- What's the most sensible upgrade path?
Currently, there are 1611 Active Users (205 Members and 1406 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1060 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One Unveiled by Scream 4 minutes ago
- › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › What's the catch with gtx 1060 SC being cheaper? 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 390/390X Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone 7 and 7 Plus announced 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Information and Discussion... 13 minutes ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › RockIt Delidder by Duality92
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...