Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Marketplace › Online Deals › Expired Deals › EXPIRED! Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 0.75-HP Electric Duster 120 volt $47.99 + FS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EXPIRED! Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 0.75-HP Electric Duster 120 volt $47.99 + FS - Page 2

post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzaiTree View Post

I grabbed one too--I swore I'd save my cash but I've wanted one for ages!

+Rep Nick thumb.gif

 

Thanks so much.

 

Question though: Do Bonzai Trees actually grow in the great white north? lol! :p:D

post #12 of 19
now if they only had the 220v version for that price.
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi518 View Post

now if they only had the 220v version for that price.

 

I doubt to ever see that as we here in the USA is 120 volt.

 

B & H has a 220 volt one for $64.00 plus shipping.

post #14 of 19

haha, for those who missed the B&H deal, you got lucky amazon brought it back!

 

dont hesitate again..... jump on it now, i've a feeling it wont be in the 40's  for a long long time

post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DF is BUSY View Post
 

haha, for those who missed the B&H deal, you got lucky amazon brought it back!

 

dont hesitate again..... jump on it now, i've a feeling it wont be in the 40's  for a long long time


Yep I agree and mentioned that which happened to me yesterday on missing the B & H deal and the same about it not being this low for quite a while to come as sales on these are so very few and far between.

 

I waited one and a half plus years to find it this low to get for my brother and got my other brother to purchase one pronto this morning upon my recommendation.  Mine still came cheaper over 2 plus years ago and still going strong.

 

I sincerely hope that everyone that wants or needs this great duster gets to purchase it at this price before it reverts back to close to $60.00 USD which will be probably much sooner than later.


Edited by nickt1862 - 11/29/13 at 11:45am
post #16 of 19
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/product/B001J4ZOAW

Current $47.99 Nov 29, 2013
Highest * $62.24 Jul 20, 2013
Lowest * $38.36 Jan 19, 2010

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500P-500-Watt-Electric/product/B001U899HQ

Current $68.99 Nov 08, 2013
Highest * $82.50 Jan 15, 2013
Lowest * $55.73 Aug 06, 2011

Amazon is weird like that, they have multiple product numbers for the same item

P.S. this is probably one of the most publicized Made in USA tools besides the "Bionic wrench" (which got a made in china copy courtesy of Sears' Craftsman Max Axess rolleyes.gif) . Klein tools, Snap-on (older ones) , Mac Tools (older ones), and channelock are also good Made in USA tools. tongue.gif It's hard to stay in business if your stuff doesn't have built in obsolescence.
Edited by AlphaC - 11/29/13 at 12:23pm
Workstation stuff
(407 photos)
SpecViewperf 12.0.1
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Zen SR7 octocore (Ryzen 7 1700X?) Overclockable AM4 motherboard X370 To be determined , AMD Vega? 2x8GB DDR4 low-profile or heatsink-less 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro / 960 Evo / 960 Pro 256GB or 51... Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD Storage Black or black+white Twin tower air cooler or s... EK Vardar F2-140 140mm, Phanteks PH-F140SP 140m... 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 (included with case) Win 10 Pro 64 bit 4K monitor with Freesync EVGA Supernova G3/P2 750W or 850W 
Case
Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Workstation stuff
(407 photos)
SpecViewperf 12.0.1
(116 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Zen SR7 octocore (Ryzen 7 1700X?) Overclockable AM4 motherboard X370 To be determined , AMD Vega? 2x8GB DDR4 low-profile or heatsink-less 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro / 960 Evo / 960 Pro 256GB or 51... Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD Storage Black or black+white Twin tower air cooler or s... EK Vardar F2-140 140mm, Phanteks PH-F140SP 140m... 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 (included with case) Win 10 Pro 64 bit 4K monitor with Freesync EVGA Supernova G3/P2 750W or 850W 
Case
Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaC View Post

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/product/B001J4ZOAW

Current $47.99 Nov 29, 2013
Highest * $62.24 Jul 20, 2013
Lowest * $38.36 Jan 19, 2010

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500P-500-Watt-Electric/product/B001U899HQ

Current $68.99 Nov 08, 2013
Highest * $82.50 Jan 15, 2013
Lowest * $55.73 Aug 06, 2011

Amazon is weird like that, they have multiple product numbers for the same item

P.S. this is probably one of the most publicized Made in USA tools besides the "Bionic wrench" (which got a made in china copy courtesy of Sears' Craftsman Max Axess rolleyes.gif)

 

Thanks and your post just made my point and in the same breath I'm sorry to say that the $47.99 + FS is over.  It just went back up to $59.98 + FS.

 

I hope that many of you didn't procrastinate and to wait till "later" to get it - now it's back at the regular price.

 

I'm not surprised as I said it wouldn't last.

 

Congrats to those who took advantage of this nice deal while it lasted.


Edited by nickt1862 - 11/29/13 at 12:24pm
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickt1862 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzaiTree View Post

I grabbed one too--I swore I'd save my cash but I've wanted one for ages!


+Rep Nick thumb.gif

Thanks so much.

Question though: Do Bonzai Trees actually grow in the great white north? lol! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Doncha know it there budd!

thumb.gif

Oh, and to all the uninitiated, check out Bob and Doug Mckenzie--just search The Great White North on youtube, or watch their movie, Strange Brew.
I'd post a vid, but I'm at work biggrin.gif
post #19 of 19
Grabbed this as well. Does anybody by any chance know if it can be used as a pump (basketball pump)? I couldn't find the pump nozzle, so I'm assuming not, but just wanted to make sure.
Big Blue
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K Asus P8P67 Sapphire HD 7950 GSkill 16GB 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 830 Series 64gb Windows 7 Pro 64 bit ASUS 23" VH238H x2 Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic SS-760XP2 760w Antec 902 Mad Catz R.A.T 7 SteelSeries QcK 
  hide details  
Reply
Big Blue
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K Asus P8P67 Sapphire HD 7950 GSkill 16GB 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 830 Series 64gb Windows 7 Pro 64 bit ASUS 23" VH238H x2 Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic SS-760XP2 760w Antec 902 Mad Catz R.A.T 7 SteelSeries QcK 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Expired Deals
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Marketplace › Online Deals › Expired Deals › EXPIRED! Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 0.75-HP Electric Duster 120 volt $47.99 + FS