Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Bykski Watercooling - Blocks from China
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bykski Watercooling - Blocks from China - Page 18

post #171 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Works4me View Post

Most things are tongue.gif

^this^ Made/engineered in China doesnt mean bad quality, it is just that Chinese brands have been focusing mostly on the lower end of the market making those products inferior to China made/engineered products with a western brand
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K ASRock Fatality X99X Killer Zotac 980ti AMP! Klevv DDR4 3000 (red LED) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
120GB Samsung 850EVO  512GB Samsung 850Pro WD Black 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool NexXxos st30 Alphacool NexXxos Monsta 240 Alphacool Repack Dual vpp EK FC Titan-X 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EX FC Titan X Backplate (black) windows 10 ASUS PG279Q HP ZR2440W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K65 RGB Corsair AX1200i Fractal Design Arc XL Logitech M570 
Mouse PadOtherOther
Zowie Spawn Noctua F12-PWM x7 Noctua A14-PWM  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K ASRock Fatality X99X Killer Zotac 980ti AMP! Klevv DDR4 3000 (red LED) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
120GB Samsung 850EVO  512GB Samsung 850Pro WD Black 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool NexXxos st30 Alphacool NexXxos Monsta 240 Alphacool Repack Dual vpp EK FC Titan-X 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EX FC Titan X Backplate (black) windows 10 ASUS PG279Q HP ZR2440W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K65 RGB Corsair AX1200i Fractal Design Arc XL Logitech M570 
Mouse PadOtherOther
Zowie Spawn Noctua F12-PWM x7 Noctua A14-PWM  
  hide details  
Reply
post #172 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienPrime173 View Post

guys guys!!! A ebayer made a mistake selling SC600 pump and 100mL res for $18 USD shipped!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/282092462553?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT


get it before he corrects it lol

hope everyone grabbed one of these. He fixed it now its back to $33 frown.gif

I bought two lol
Mushy - X58
(29 items)
 
Grandia
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon X5680 @ 4.71 EVGA X58 SLI3 PowerColor AX 290X Mushkin Redline 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Mushkin Chronos 480GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 120GB Mushkin Eco2 120GB WD 1.5 Green 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK WB Supremacy Evo Nickel 2 x Nidec AP60 2 x Fractal GP12's 4 x Swiftech Helix 120's 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Ek Coolstream XE 480mm EK Coolstream XT 240mm EK EVGA X58 SLI3 WB 400mL EK Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK DCP 2.2  4 x Koolance 12038HBK Lamptron FC8 Controller 4 x Scythe 110 SlipStream 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Samsung U28E590D 2160P Logitech G510 Seasonic Platinum 1200XP3 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Thermaltake Armor+ 6000BWS CoolerMaster Sentinel Advanced 5600DPI Steelseries 9.7 x 10.5 Logitech z323 (Two Sets) 
Other
Dimmable LED (Green & White) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-l12 3 x Nidec Gentle Typhoon AP60 (2150RPM) 2 x Enermax TB Silence 80mm  Windows 10 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Sony XBR65X930D Logitech K830 Seasonic Titanium Prime 750w SilverStone Grandia GD09B 
Other
Xbox One Wireless PC Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Mushy - X58
(29 items)
 
Grandia
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon X5680 @ 4.71 EVGA X58 SLI3 PowerColor AX 290X Mushkin Redline 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Mushkin Chronos 480GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 120GB Mushkin Eco2 120GB WD 1.5 Green 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK WB Supremacy Evo Nickel 2 x Nidec AP60 2 x Fractal GP12's 4 x Swiftech Helix 120's 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Ek Coolstream XE 480mm EK Coolstream XT 240mm EK EVGA X58 SLI3 WB 400mL EK Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK DCP 2.2  4 x Koolance 12038HBK Lamptron FC8 Controller 4 x Scythe 110 SlipStream 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Samsung U28E590D 2160P Logitech G510 Seasonic Platinum 1200XP3 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Thermaltake Armor+ 6000BWS CoolerMaster Sentinel Advanced 5600DPI Steelseries 9.7 x 10.5 Logitech z323 (Two Sets) 
Other
Dimmable LED (Green & White) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-l12 3 x Nidec Gentle Typhoon AP60 (2150RPM) 2 x Enermax TB Silence 80mm  Windows 10 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Sony XBR65X930D Logitech K830 Seasonic Titanium Prime 750w SilverStone Grandia GD09B 
Other
Xbox One Wireless PC Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #173 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOdeath View Post

Here is where I bought them from. I offered 180 for both shipped and he accepted the offer. Took 3 days priority. smile.gif

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Water-Cooling-Block-For-Reference-Geforce-GTX-1080-GTX-1070-Full-Covered-BY-/191921569241?txnId=1292078124009


Have you get the gpu blocks yet ? how is your load temp on your gtx 1080?
post #174 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyui View Post

Have you get the gpu blocks yet ? how is your load temp on your gtx 1080?

with 120% power, +210 core, and +550 memory under 100% load on both cards or close to, the temps stay between 39-41c, depending on my room temp. The average room temp in my apt is around 75F. I don't know about VRM temps or Ram temps. I don't think we can check those through software. I would say they work very well considering them being $90.00 a piece with free shipping. I used Gelid GC extreme for the GPU's.
post #175 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOdeath View Post

with 120% power, +210 core, and +550 memory under 100% load on both cards or close to, the temps stay between 39-41c, depending on my room temp. The average room temp in my apt is around 75F. I don't know about VRM temps or Ram temps. I don't think we can check those through software. I would say they work very well considering them being $90.00 a piece with free shipping. I used Gelid GC extreme for the GPU's.

THat is pretty good temp. Do you have the backplate installed ?
post #176 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Works4me View Post

Most things are tongue.gif

Chinese made products have a reputation for shoddy build quality and materials due to a long history of poorly made products which has completely overshadowed the good stuff that comes out of the country. Look at the quality of Apple product, and regardless of whether you love or hate them as a company, you can't deny their outstanding build quality. It all boils down to how much oversight and money a company wants to put into the manufacturing and quality control to ensure their products are made well.
The issue many of us have with buying these products is the uncertainty of reliability which is based on this history of hit-and-miss quality. If these products were being made in Germany at such a price, nobody would even question the quality and we'd be placing orders in droves. But that's because the Germans have a long standing reputation of incredible engineering and quality manufacturing. Its why I drive an Audi and not some Chinese car. smile.gif Certain things i just wont compromise in order to save money. Even so... i am considering picking up one of these cheap Chinese water cooling setups, but I may stick with a tried-and-true pump like a D5 or DDC purchased from a local place like microcenter so i have the ability to throw it at them if ***** goes south and something gets fried. lol.
post #177 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew LB View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Works4me View Post

Most things are tongue.gif

Chinese made products have a reputation for shoddy build quality and materials due to a long history of poorly made products which has completely overshadowed the good stuff that comes out of the country. Look at the quality of Apple product, and regardless of whether you love or hate them as a company, you can't deny their outstanding build quality. It all boils down to how much oversight and money a company wants to put into the manufacturing and quality control to ensure their products are made well.
The issue many of us have with buying these products is the uncertainty of reliability which is based on this history of hit-and-miss quality. If these products were being made in Germany at such a price, nobody would even question the quality and we'd be placing orders in droves. But that's because the Germans have a long standing reputation of incredible engineering and quality manufacturing. Its why I drive an Audi and not some Chinese car. smile.gif Certain things i just wont compromise in order to save money. Even so... i am considering picking up one of these cheap Chinese water cooling setups, but I may stick with a tried-and-true pump like a D5 or DDC purchased from a local place like microcenter so i have the ability to throw it at them if ***** goes south and something gets fried. lol.

And you have that right to spend your money where you want, but your post is unneeded and irrelevant in this thread.
 
Spare Parts
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 750 Lynnfield Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 ASUS Strix GTX 960 G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial BX100 SSD 500GB EKWB EK-KIT L120 Corsair SP120 Koolance 2x140mm Radiator HX-CU1402V 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair AF140 Bitspower VG-NGTX960 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung Curved 27" S27D590C 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Apevia Iceburg 680 watts Apevia X-Sniper 2 EVGA Torq X3 Laser 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9750 ASUS M3A78-CM PNY XLR8 GTX 460 Corsair XMS2 (4 x 1GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingPower
Hitachi 5K500 Silenx 92mm EFFIZIO Corsair SP 120 Red LED Antec 500watt 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake ASRock A170A-X1/3.1 Gigabye G1 Gaming GTX 970 Windforce CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DD... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bykski CPU-XPR-A High Performance Acrylic Nicke... EKWB Acrylic Nickel GPU Block Monsoon MMRS Reservoir Bykski BY-PUMP-XPH-PA Water Cooling Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance 240 30 FPI Radiator Magicool 280 14 FPI Radiator Bitfenix Spectre PWM 120mm Fan ML140 140mm PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan 
OSPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro Corsair RM Series 850 Thermaltake Suppressor F31 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Spare Parts
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 750 Lynnfield Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 ASUS Strix GTX 960 G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial BX100 SSD 500GB EKWB EK-KIT L120 Corsair SP120 Koolance 2x140mm Radiator HX-CU1402V 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair AF140 Bitspower VG-NGTX960 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung Curved 27" S27D590C 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Apevia Iceburg 680 watts Apevia X-Sniper 2 EVGA Torq X3 Laser 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9750 ASUS M3A78-CM PNY XLR8 GTX 460 Corsair XMS2 (4 x 1GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingPower
Hitachi 5K500 Silenx 92mm EFFIZIO Corsair SP 120 Red LED Antec 500watt 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake ASRock A170A-X1/3.1 Gigabye G1 Gaming GTX 970 Windforce CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DD... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bykski CPU-XPR-A High Performance Acrylic Nicke... EKWB Acrylic Nickel GPU Block Monsoon MMRS Reservoir Bykski BY-PUMP-XPH-PA Water Cooling Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance 240 30 FPI Radiator Magicool 280 14 FPI Radiator Bitfenix Spectre PWM 120mm Fan ML140 140mm PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan 
OSPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro Corsair RM Series 850 Thermaltake Suppressor F31 
  hide details  
Reply
post #178 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew LB View Post

If these products were being made in Germany at such a price, nobody would even question the quality and we'd be placing orders in droves. But that's because the Germans have a long standing reputation of incredible engineering and quality manufacturing. Its why I drive an Audi and not some Chinese car. smile.gif .

Riiiiiight , we've all seen how reliable VW and Audi's are ( dieselgate ) , I had a VW polo GTI back at 2011 and VW refused to acknowledge that their engine was malfunctioning , "great Customer support" all 16 times i've spent at the service center mad.gif
One thing they are good at is Hiding their lies from the general Public .

Like it or not almost 80% of the stuff you own are made in China , I see no reason to exclude waterblocks from the list of products I own just because they are made in china .
ReDwarf
(0 items)
  
Reply
ReDwarf
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #179 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Works4me View Post

Riiiiiight , we've all seen how reliable VW and Audi's are ( dieselgate ) , I had a VW polo GTI back at 2011 and VW refused to acknowledge that their engine was malfunctioning , "great Customer support" all 16 times i've spent at the service center mad.gif
One thing they are good at is Hiding their lies from the general Public .

Like it or not almost 80% of the stuff you own are made in China , I see no reason to exclude waterblocks from the list of products I own just because they are made in china .

Did you even read my post or are just running your mouth off after reading only the first sentence? Perhaps you missed the part about how I'm planning on buying some of these inexpensive chinese water cooling gear.

The funny part of your rant is you actually proved my point about German cars like Audi because your Polo was NOT made in Germany. In fact, the polo is made in countries like China, Brazil, Spain, India, and South Africa. All three Audi's I've owned were made in Germany by Germans. The very few problems i've had with their cars over 15 years were always taken care of no questions asked.

And "dieselgate" has nothing to do with reliability. In fact, every single TDI engine while running in "dirty mode" still passes emissions testing with HUGE amounts of headroom. The cars even pass testing when boosted with performance chip software. The only scandal here is VW got the cars certified at a level of emissions lower than where it should have been certified and it didn't meet that standard. But even at the level it does test at, they're still very clean running engines.

https://youtu.be/GhvI2oeBPtY
post #180 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyui View Post

THat is pretty good temp. Do you have the backplate installed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyui View Post

THat is pretty good temp. Do you have the backplate installed ?

I don't have the backplate installed, but I noticed that the bottom of the board under the vrms get hot. I think this is with any waterblock when it's overclocked to 2150mhz. I have to say that 41c at full load when oc'ed is pretty damn good. Especially with it being warm in my apartment.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Bykski Watercooling - Blocks from China