Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Build Log] Go Into The Water - 5960x/Rve/ddr4 here, waiting on maxwell.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Build Log] Go Into The Water - 5960x/Rve/ddr4 here, waiting on maxwell. - Page 27

post #261 of 720
Yeah it's decent for the price, no doubt about that. I just think that it's amazing that it cools a 4930k so well. I hit 80C during prime at 4.4 on my i5 and 60-70 during gaming.
post #262 of 720
Yeah, I bought it on launch day lol

I'm gonna try and sell it, then try my luck with a new one. Although 4.5 is pretty good, if I swap it it will be purely for ePeen.
post #263 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Mac View Post

Yeah it's decent for the price, no doubt about that. I just think that it's amazing that it cools a 4930k so well. I hit 80C during prime at 4.4 on my i5 and 60-70 during gaming.

It didn't do as well on my 3930k. That chip ran 10C hotter than my 4930k at stock speeds. I think a stock 3930k does 3.8 turbo .
post #264 of 720
hello? did i miss the final pics?
post #265 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporizer View Post

hello? did i miss the final pics?

what final?????????? I don't think this will be ever final considering he changes GPU's like I do underwear!!! LOL biggrin.giflachen.gif
post #266 of 720
Thread Starter 
no final pics yet tongue.gif im not even close biggrin.gif

Ive just been hitting snags along the road lol.

And like seross said, im waiting on new 780ti classified kingpin cards to arrive lol, im thinking 3 of them on day one? biggrin.gif

Was actually about to give an update today lol.

i did grab a 780 lightning to have some fun with while i waitied on the kingpin cards to arrive


LEGION
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 6700K ASUS Maximus VIII Impact EVGA GTX TITAN X G.skill 16gb 3200 ddr4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Ice kings magic. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 10 Wasabi Mango 42" 4k Corsair k70 EVGA 1000w P2 
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Mercury S3 Razer naga :( sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
LEGION
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 6700K ASUS Maximus VIII Impact EVGA GTX TITAN X G.skill 16gb 3200 ddr4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Ice kings magic. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 10 Wasabi Mango 42" 4k Corsair k70 EVGA 1000w P2 
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Mercury S3 Razer naga :( sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
post #267 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by szeged View Post

no final pics yet tongue.gif im not even close biggrin.gif

Ive just been hitting snags along the road lol.

And like seross said, im waiting on new 780ti classified kingpin cards to arrive lol, im thinking 3 of them on day one? biggrin.gif

Was actually about to give an update today lol.

i did grab a 780 lightning to have some fun with while i waitied on the kingpin cards to arrive
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Now we both know you will decide to put the maxwells in their in march or so!!! biggrin.gif

You should have saved money and just got a tech station!! biggrin.gif

I guess I should be nice and not pick on you so much considering at least you are able to run benches and I just have a bench to sit on right now!!! lachen.gif
post #268 of 720
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by seross69 View Post

Now we both know you will decide to put the maxwells in their in march or so!!! biggrin.gif

You should have saved money and just got a tech station!! biggrin.gif

I guess I should be nice and not pick on you so much considering at least you are able to run benches and I just have a bench to sit on right now!!! lachen.gif

lol tongue.gif once maxwell drops ill definitely grab some of them and this whole thing starts over again lol.
LEGION
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 6700K ASUS Maximus VIII Impact EVGA GTX TITAN X G.skill 16gb 3200 ddr4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Ice kings magic. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 10 Wasabi Mango 42" 4k Corsair k70 EVGA 1000w P2 
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Mercury S3 Razer naga :( sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
LEGION
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 6700K ASUS Maximus VIII Impact EVGA GTX TITAN X G.skill 16gb 3200 ddr4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Samsung 840 evo 250gb Ice kings magic. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 10 Wasabi Mango 42" 4k Corsair k70 EVGA 1000w P2 
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Mercury S3 Razer naga :( sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
post #269 of 720
So, i saw your post in the water cool club thread about the alpenfohn fans, figured i would tell you what i found when i went looking for these suckers. In canada they are rebranded "deepcool uf", I cant find them in too many places or in as many colors as the original, but i found them.

120 variety

140 variety

Deepcool does have an amazon page. But all the fans seem to be curently unavailable... Fans arent even listed in the store, but they do show up in the search results.

Hope this gives you a few more options
post #270 of 720
Hey szeged, what kind of temps do you get with this monster for your 4930k at 5.0GHz?
Beautiful rig!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Build Log] Go Into The Water - 5960x/Rve/ddr4 here, waiting on maxwell.