post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

[Wanted] 1/4" Barb Fittings

Will Ship To: Anywhere


I got from a friend a H50 that had lost it's coolant and would gargle. I want to cut it open and add a res to it. I've got the res, I just need the fittings. All my stuff is 3/8".

Anyway, I'm looking for a pair of G1/4", 1/4" fittings and I'd rather not spend more on shipping from Frozencpu than the barbs themselves. Any style is fine, even if they leak. I can fix that up.