I currently have a reference 780ti and 2 Sapphire reference 290x's that I was able to purchase at retail from Amazon. I have waterblocks for all of the cards and the 780ti is currently installed. What I cant decide is whether I should keep the 290xs and return the 780ti or return the 290xs and pick up another 780ti. The only game that I currently play is BF4 and I am gaming at 2550x1600. I am likely going to move to 4k in the coming months and thats why the 290xs are attractive. On the other hand, I have been very happy with my 780ti and Nvidia software in general. The cost differential between the cards doesnt really concern me. I was hoping to get opinions from others on which way they would go.
post #1 of 2
1/7/14 at 1:16pm