Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › GTX590 Waterblock - Cant find one - AUS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX590 Waterblock - Cant find one - AUS

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Hi All,

Just for the record I live in Australia smile.gif

I can't seem to find anywhere that sells waterblocks for a GTX590 anymore (yes yes I know its an old card etc) but this heat is driving me crazy and it needs to be done.

I am willing to get it shipped from overseas if necessary, but again, cant seem to find one.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.



Cheers

~Unl33t
Blue Steal
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, 8GB 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black C15 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250GB Samsung EVO 850 (SSD) WD 4TB 5,900rpm Corsair Hydro H75 (p/p) Windows 10 PRO 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator XB1 28" 4K UHD G-Sync Logitech G910 Mechanical EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 80+ Gold Modular NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) + 2x 140mm NZXT Case Fans 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Gigabyte 
  hide details  
Reply
Blue Steal
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, 8GB 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black C15 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250GB Samsung EVO 850 (SSD) WD 4TB 5,900rpm Corsair Hydro H75 (p/p) Windows 10 PRO 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator XB1 28" 4K UHD G-Sync Logitech G910 Mechanical EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 80+ Gold Modular NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) + 2x 140mm NZXT Case Fans 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Gigabyte 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 8
I live in aus also and had the same problem finding a block for my 760's. Have you looked at aquatuning at all?

Just had a look and saw they dont have a listing for 590's frown.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Processor (6M Cache, up ... MSI Z87-G45 GAMING EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
corsair vengeance 8gb kit(4gbx2) ddr3-1600 cmz8... Samsung 120Gb EVO SSD WD - WD20EURS 2TB Green Sata2 Pioneer BDC-207DBK Blu-Ray Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Samsung Syncmaster 2493HM Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Mechanical Keyboard - Che... 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W Power Supp... Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case Logitech G700S Gaming Mouse Logtiech z5500 THX 5.1 
OtherOther
Asus PCE-AC66 Wireless AC 1300mbps PCI Card Netgear R6300 Wireless AC Router 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Processor (6M Cache, up ... MSI Z87-G45 GAMING EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
corsair vengeance 8gb kit(4gbx2) ddr3-1600 cmz8... Samsung 120Gb EVO SSD WD - WD20EURS 2TB Green Sata2 Pioneer BDC-207DBK Blu-Ray Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Samsung Syncmaster 2493HM Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Mechanical Keyboard - Che... 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W Power Supp... Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case Logitech G700S Gaming Mouse Logtiech z5500 THX 5.1 
OtherOther
Asus PCE-AC66 Wireless AC 1300mbps PCI Card Netgear R6300 Wireless AC Router 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 8
Well, if you're willing to order from the US & pay international shipping, these all look to be in stock afaict ...

Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP NV 590 Series Water Block
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32269

Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP Back plate - NV 590 Series
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32272


EK-FC590 GTX for Nvidia GTX 590 Reference Design - Acetal/EN (Nickel)
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32586

EK-FC590 GTX for Nvidia GTX 590 Reference Design - Copper/Acetal
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32585

EK GTX 590 Backplate
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=30746
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanblandford View Post

I live in aus also and had the same problem finding a block for my 760's. [...](

Did you find blocks for your 760s?
post #4 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicr0nhunter View Post

Well, if you're willing to order from the US & pay international shipping, these all look to be in stock afaict ...

Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP NV 590 Series Water Block
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32269

Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP Back plate - NV 590 Series
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32272


EK-FC590 GTX for Nvidia GTX 590 Reference Design - Acetal/EN (Nickel)
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32586

EK-FC590 GTX for Nvidia GTX 590 Reference Design - Copper/Acetal
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32585

EK GTX 590 Backplate
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=30746
Did you find blocks for your 760s?

Thankyou so much for that! ill definately look into it!

Also, wasnt there some issue with the Ek Waterblocks? I remember reading something about there being an issue with the Nickel or something in them.
Blue Steal
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, 8GB 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black C15 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250GB Samsung EVO 850 (SSD) WD 4TB 5,900rpm Corsair Hydro H75 (p/p) Windows 10 PRO 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator XB1 28" 4K UHD G-Sync Logitech G910 Mechanical EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 80+ Gold Modular NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) + 2x 140mm NZXT Case Fans 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Gigabyte 
  hide details  
Reply
Blue Steal
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, 8GB 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black C15 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250GB Samsung EVO 850 (SSD) WD 4TB 5,900rpm Corsair Hydro H75 (p/p) Windows 10 PRO 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator XB1 28" 4K UHD G-Sync Logitech G910 Mechanical EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 80+ Gold Modular NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) + 2x 140mm NZXT Case Fans 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Gigabyte 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicr0nhunter 
Did you find blocks for your 760s?

Yeah i ended up getting the alphacool nexxxos blocks from aquatuning just got them yesterday smile.gif.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Processor (6M Cache, up ... MSI Z87-G45 GAMING EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
corsair vengeance 8gb kit(4gbx2) ddr3-1600 cmz8... Samsung 120Gb EVO SSD WD - WD20EURS 2TB Green Sata2 Pioneer BDC-207DBK Blu-Ray Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Samsung Syncmaster 2493HM Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Mechanical Keyboard - Che... 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W Power Supp... Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case Logitech G700S Gaming Mouse Logtiech z5500 THX 5.1 
OtherOther
Asus PCE-AC66 Wireless AC 1300mbps PCI Card Netgear R6300 Wireless AC Router 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Processor (6M Cache, up ... MSI Z87-G45 GAMING EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
corsair vengeance 8gb kit(4gbx2) ddr3-1600 cmz8... Samsung 120Gb EVO SSD WD - WD20EURS 2TB Green Sata2 Pioneer BDC-207DBK Blu-Ray Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Samsung Syncmaster 2493HM Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Mechanical Keyboard - Che... 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W Power Supp... Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case Logitech G700S Gaming Mouse Logtiech z5500 THX 5.1 
OtherOther
Asus PCE-AC66 Wireless AC 1300mbps PCI Card Netgear R6300 Wireless AC Router 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unl33t View Post

Thankyou so much for that! ill definately look into it!

Also, wasnt there some issue with the Ek Waterblocks? I remember reading something about there being an issue with the Nickel or something in them.

The manufacturing issues have been dealt with, that was an isolated problem a while ago. Usually EK makes pretty good quality products.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpPrism View Post

The manufacturing issues have been dealt with, that was an isolated problem a while ago. Usually EK makes pretty good quality products.

Yeah but Unl33t's looking for older blocks for cards that are a few years old that EK doesn't make any more (they are listed as 'end-of-life' discontinued on EK's site). I'd probably avoid EK's nickel blocks just to be sure. Besides, there's been a few posts in the past few weeks (like here) from people with brand new nickel EK blocks with what looks to be some of EK's poor nickel plating / corrosion issues showing back up again that still make me leery to buy anything nickel-plated from them, even though they are known these days for being very quick to resolve any such issues. I'm not sure how they would be for one of their older 'end-of-life' blocks though, even if it was just now bought new.
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicr0nhunter View Post

Yeah but Unl33t's looking for older blocks for cards that are a few years old that EK doesn't make any more (they are listed as 'end-of-life' discontinued on EK's site). I'd probably avoid EK's nickel blocks just to be sure. Besides, there's been a few posts in the past few weeks (like here) from people with brand new nickel EK blocks with what looks to be some of EK's poor nickel plating / corrosion issues showing back up again that still make me leery to buy anything nickel-plated from them, even though they are known these days for being very quick to resolve any such issues. I'm not sure how they would be for one of their older 'end-of-life' blocks though, even if it was just now bought new.

Yea this is exactly what I was referring to. The one that I am looking at is the Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP. Can get it for around $200 shipped (backing plate as well). Didnt think that was too bad, And the reviews I read on it seem like its OK.

Unfortunately as I am limited to options, and the cost... Im starting to weigh up if its worth spending the $300-$400 that its going to cost me to water cool it... Or simply use that money and get a newer series card instead.
Edited by Unl33t - 1/8/14 at 3:12pm
Blue Steal
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, 8GB 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black C15 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250GB Samsung EVO 850 (SSD) WD 4TB 5,900rpm Corsair Hydro H75 (p/p) Windows 10 PRO 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator XB1 28" 4K UHD G-Sync Logitech G910 Mechanical EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 80+ Gold Modular NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) + 2x 140mm NZXT Case Fans 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Gigabyte 
  hide details  
Reply
Blue Steal
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, 8GB 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black C15 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250GB Samsung EVO 850 (SSD) WD 4TB 5,900rpm Corsair Hydro H75 (p/p) Windows 10 PRO 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator XB1 28" 4K UHD G-Sync Logitech G910 Mechanical EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 80+ Gold Modular NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) + 2x 140mm NZXT Case Fans 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Gigabyte 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › GTX590 Waterblock - Cant find one - AUS