Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Perfomance PCs WOW what are you shipping me?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Perfomance PCs WOW what are you shipping me? - Page 7  

post #61 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEHULK View Post

Thank you again for your hostile subjective opinion on what throwing my money away is.

If I like Charmin ultra soft I'll pay for it. Feel free to wipe with newspaper or cardboard my friend.

If I pay you $6 for a USPS Priority Flat Rate SMALL BOX I do not want to receive a $2 MAILING ENVELOPE with no packaging.

assumptions assumptions. for one you know nothing about me. when you pay for $6 for priority, it can either come in padded envelop, or a box. it happens that $6 is for an envelop. you used to be able to ship Prioirty in a box with $6, but that was 10 years ago, time has changed. boxes are $10~15 at the very least now.

**** if PPCS or Frozen become cheaper tomorrow to shop OR to ship, i'd go with them. i have no loyalty to any seller. unlike you. i go where it'll cost me the least amount of money.

FYI you're the one who took my initial post and turned it hostile, not me.
post #62 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by howzz1854 View Post

assumptions assumptions. for one you know nothing about me. when you pay for $6 for priority, it can either come in padded envelop, or a box. it happens that $6 is for an envelop. you used to be able to ship Prioirty in a box with $6, but that was 10 years ago, time has changed. boxes are $10~15 at the very least now.

**** if PPCS or Frozen become cheaper tomorrow to shop OR to ship, i'd go with them. i have no loyalty to any seller. unlike you. i go where it'll cost me the least amount of money.

FYI you're the one who took my initial post and turned it hostile, not me.

So funny, you tell me I'm throwing my money away then tell me I'm drawing assumptions. Then you say I'm loyal to performance-pcs. lol. Reading must be hard too.
I don't go where it's cheap, I go where it's guaranteed. You shop by price, I shop by quality.

PRIORITY FLAT RATE has SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE boxes which prices are $5.80 $12.80 and $18.

Yes if I pay for a $5.80 USPS Priority flat rate SMALL BOX I am not accepting a $2 MAILING ENVELOPE non priority.

10years ago? I'm going to stop responding to you, you are clueless, you obviously don't go to the post office much

http://postcalc.usps.com/

Feel free to educate yourself on the prices of packages.
  
  
post #63 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEHULK View Post

So funny, you tell me I'm throwing my money away then tell me I'm drawing assumptions. Reading must be hard too.

PRIORITY FLAT RATE has SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE boxes which prices are $5.80 $12.80 and $18.

Yes if I pay for a $5.80 USPS Priority flat rate SMALL BOX I am not accepting a $2 MAILING ENVELOPE non priority.

10years ago? I'm going to stop responding to you, you are clueless, you obviously don't go to the post office much

http://postcalc.usps.com/

Feel free to educate yourself on the prices of packages.

LMAO!!!!!... so the whole time you were expecting a $2 envelop to get you there. dude.. for someone who spends $50 MORE on an order, you sure have no financial sense. evelopes costs $6 to ship as well. the fact that Sidewinder gets you your metal bracket to your house for $6 either in an envelop, or a box, makes no difference. it's a piece of metal. that metal is tougher than the box. but you rather pay $50. maybe that's why you draw for living. lol
post #64 of 137
They also have priority envelopes for 6 bucks. Prices have gone up about 1 buck for the small, 5 bucks for the mediums, and 11 bucks for the large.
post #65 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEHULK View Post

I get it.
You'd rather pay $50 more for 20 fans, and pay $10 less on shipping then go on an online forum and bash Performance-pc's
But honestly. PPC's offers many more methods of shipping, and with the price you save on the items, even if the shipping was extremely overpriced, you would still save the money versus other competitors.

The picture I gave you, sure you could order USPS priority 2-3days which is 45$ and SCHEDULED delivery, not GUARANTEED or you could spend $22 FEDEX GROUND HOME on ppc's and get a guaranteed shipment in 4days for HALF the shipping cost. I still don't know why people complain about shipping biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by howzz1854 View Post

exactly, people have the right to know that they charge more for shipping. i'll stick with Sidewinders, you can stick to PPCS and frozenCPU where you get raped for shipping, OR you get raped for unit price. i am still gonna bash them whether you like it or not.
Explain how is HULK's picture proof that PPCs is over charging for shipping? Just because they quoted different shipping prices than FCPU does not mean they are over charging. Just because they charge more for the same shipping option does not mean they are over charging.
BlackOut
(13 items)
 
Living Room HTPC
(11 items)
 
Bedroom HTPC
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Gigabyte Z97N-WiFi MSI R9 290X Gaming 4G  16gb Hyper X 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Raijintek EreBoss Core Edition  Win7 Ultimate x64 Samsung 2693HM  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Mech w/ MX Browns Silverstone Strider Platinum 550 Raijintek Styx Logitech G700 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2100 Intel DH61BEB3 mATX XFX 6670 2GB 8gb GSkill Ares DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SanDisk SSD Plus 120gb SSD Seagate Barracuda 2TB Arctic Freezer 11 LP Win7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorPowerCase
47" LED TV Corsair CX430 SilverStone Grandia GD05B HTPC  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 MSI G41TM-E43 GT 610 2GB Corsair DDR2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
64GB Crucial C300 WD Green 500GB Coolermaster Hyper TX3 Win7 Ultimate x64 
  hide details  
BlackOut
(13 items)
 
Living Room HTPC
(11 items)
 
Bedroom HTPC
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Gigabyte Z97N-WiFi MSI R9 290X Gaming 4G  16gb Hyper X 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Raijintek EreBoss Core Edition  Win7 Ultimate x64 Samsung 2693HM  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Mech w/ MX Browns Silverstone Strider Platinum 550 Raijintek Styx Logitech G700 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2100 Intel DH61BEB3 mATX XFX 6670 2GB 8gb GSkill Ares DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SanDisk SSD Plus 120gb SSD Seagate Barracuda 2TB Arctic Freezer 11 LP Win7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorPowerCase
47" LED TV Corsair CX430 SilverStone Grandia GD05B HTPC  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 MSI G41TM-E43 GT 610 2GB Corsair DDR2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
64GB Crucial C300 WD Green 500GB Coolermaster Hyper TX3 Win7 Ultimate x64 
  hide details  
post #66 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by howzz1854 View Post

LMAO!!!!!... so the whole time you were expecting a $2 envelop to get you there. dude.. for someone who spends $50 MORE on an order, you sure have no financial sense. evelopes costs $6 to ship as well. the fact that Sidewinder gets you your metal bracket to your house for $6 either in an envelop, or a box, makes no difference. it's a ******* metal. that metal is tougher than the box. but you rather pay $50. maybe that's why you draw for living. lol

Feel free to dodge that USPS link on how there are $5.80 flat rate boxes and continue being delusional with your condescending ways smile.gif

Your English comprehension is terrible.

If I paid for a $5.80 Flat rate box, I do not want to receive a $2 envelope. Please learn how to read, and if you are going to insult me, at least have a logical point with some common sense behind it.

Thank you for telling me I have no financial sense, I didn't know we were measuring life accomplishments. Please feel free to message me your resume so we can tit-for-tat in real life.

People like you are a detriment to the community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morencyam View Post


Explain how is HULK's picture proof that PPCs is over charging for shipping? Just because they quoted different shipping prices that FCPU does not mean they are over charging. Just because they charge more for the same shipping option does not mean they are over charging.
He can't, just an enraged new member who will spew garbled nonsense then personally attack you when you bring real FACT into the situation.
First usps hasn't had boxes for $5 in 10 years. *user posts proof they do* now the enraged new member attacks you saying you have no financial sense biggrin.gif
  
  
post #67 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by morencyam View Post


Explain how is HULK's picture proof that PPCs is over charging for shipping? Just because they quoted different shipping prices that FCPU does not mean they are over charging. Just because they charge more for the same shipping option does not mean they are over charging.

compare to Sidewinder, they charge more for shipping, isn't that over charging? Hulk was the one comparing PPCS to Frozen in shipping the whole time.

i was talking about comparing PPCS to Sidewinder in terms of shipping chargers, AND Frozen's generally higher unit price. there's a difference.
post #68 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEHULK View Post

Feel free to dodge that USPS link on how there are $5.80 flat rate boxes and continue being delusional with your condescending ways smile.gif

Your English comprehension is terrible.

If I paid for a $5.80 Flat rate box, I do not want to receive a $2 envelope. Please learn how to read, and if you are going to insult me, at least have a logical point with some common sense behind it.

Thank you for telling me I have no financial sense, I didn't know we were measuring life accomplishments. Please feel free to message me your resume so we can tit-for-tat in real life.

People like you are a detriment to the community.
He can't, just an enraged new member who will spew garbled nonsense then personally attack you when you bring real FACT into the situation.
First usps hasn't had boxes for $5 in 10 years. *user posts proof they do* now the enraged new member attacks you saying you have no financial sense biggrin.gif

i read just fine. except when you click on the option for shipping for $6 priority, it doesn't say it's a box or envelop. priority flat rate will get you there.

and no that envelop won't cost you $2, it's $6. for someone who provided his own link, you SURE cannot read.

please... go spend $50 more. i want you to do that biggrin.gif and no, i started getting hostile only when you started. so have yourself to thank. you want to be treated nicely, treat others nicely first. i am going to voice my opinion whether you like it or not.
post #69 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEHULK View Post

Feel free to dodge that USPS link on how there are $5.80 flat rate boxes and continue being delusional with your condescending ways smile.gif

Your English comprehension is terrible.

If I paid for a $5.80 Flat rate box, I do not want to receive a $2 envelope. Please learn how to read, and if you are going to insult me, at least have a logical point with some common sense behind it.

Thank you for telling me I have no financial sense, I didn't know we were measuring life accomplishments. Please feel free to message me your resume so we can tit-for-tat in real life.

People like you are a detriment to the community.

amen to that!!! I have been reading and laughing at this. you are not mad about getting a envelope you are mad because you paid for 1 thing and got another. simple to understand to me. but I guess not for all people!!
post #70 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by seross69 View Post

amen to that!!! I have been reading and laughing at this. you are not mad about getting a envelope you are mad because you paid for 1 thing and got another. simple to understand to me. but I guess not for all people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howzz1854 View Post

i read just fine. except when you click on the option for shipping for $6 priority, it doesn't say it's a box or envelop. priority flat rate will get you there.

and no that envelop won't cost you $2, it's $6. for someone who provided his own link, you SURE cannot read.

please... go spend $50 more. i want you to do that biggrin.gif and no, i started getting hostile only when you started. so have yourself to thank. you want to be treated nicely, treat others nicely first. i am going to voice my opinion whether you like it or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEHULK View Post

Thank you again for your hostile subjective opinion on what throwing my money away is.

If I like Charmin ultra soft I'll pay for it. Feel free to wipe with newspaper or cardboard my friend.

If I pay you $6 for a USPS Priority Flat Rate SMALL BOX I do not want to receive a $2 MAILING ENVELOPE with no packaging.

Please re-read my post, you don't have to appologize to me for making a fool of yourself.

Feel free to keep comparing yahoo shopping cart basemenet businesses to legitimate qualified physical storefronts who have exceptional reputations and have been business for a long time.

As I stated before. Opinions which are basically subjective are not fact.
You have a right to an opinion. You also have the right to be delusional and avoid real life facts.
Performance-PC's doesn't overcharge shipping.
USPS does sell $5.80 flat rate BOXES(remember where that was 10 years ago??)
If you are going to bash a company, have some proof with it, noone likes to read pointless rants. Hopefully one day you can make sense of all of this.
  
  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Perfomance PCs WOW what are you shipping me?