Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Nut] Nutcoin Fan club. The time of Nut has arrived :D.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Nut] Nutcoin Fan club. The time of Nut has arrived :D. - Page 48

post #471 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiCiDAL View Post

Well, I definitely wouldn't consider it going 'all-in'... but I picked up another 15M NUT (and left 3.5M of it on the exchange in a sell just to keep things interesting). Oh yeah, and I've got a buy in for another 15M should people decide to dump for 1 Sat - which I'm sure they will.

If nothing else, it's fun to look at numbers this large... even if they will barely pay for a sandwich in real life. biggrin.gif

I'm not buying, I'm back to mining and I cleared 23M in my wallet. I've got a few scattered on the exchanges, but due to the price I've got set, I don't expect to sell anytime soon. I think dumpers might actually be good for the coin right now, if it will help to decentralize the coin stock out of the hands of the few and into many more.
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #472 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette Run View Post

I'm not buying, I'm back to mining and I cleared 23M in my wallet. I've got a few scattered on the exchanges, but due to the price I've got set, I don't expect to sell anytime soon. I think dumpers might actually be good for the coin right now, if it will help to decentralize the coin stock out of the hands of the few and into many more.

I'm mining too (though just a little). I figure I'll probably mine/buy my way to a quarter billion and then do nothing... smile.gif If nothing else, I can turn into a NUT-philanthropist and just donate 1-2M to any projects/bounties/etc. that seem worthy or interesting. Of course, something has to happen to give them at least some value first... but then again my BC investment is looking better everyday so this is just my long-shot with some of the profits. biggrin.gif
post #473 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiCiDAL View Post

I'm mining too (though just a little). I figure I'll probably mine/buy my way to a quarter billion and then do nothing... smile.gif If nothing else, I can turn into a NUT-philanthropist and just donate 1-2M to any projects/bounties/etc. that seem worthy or interesting. Of course, something has to happen to give them at least some value first... but then again my BC investment is looking better everyday so this is just my long-shot with some of the profits. biggrin.gif

Right this second, your BC investment is looking very good, I've just got 10k stashed in my wallet. You might look at OlympicCoin on MintPal.
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #474 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette Run View Post

Right this second, your BC investment is looking very good, I've just got 10k stashed in my wallet. You might look at OlympicCoin on MintPal.

Yeah I missed the top because I got impatient and just moved my holdings to my wallet (for staking) - however, I'm thinking that I'll throw 15K back on the market and see if I can't turn it into 30-50K over some trades in the upcoming week. If nothing else that 15K sold @ 1200 should just about cover the buy-ins on the 60K left over in my wallet. Bought most of it under 600 (and much under 500) so taking some profits at +100% seems prudent. smile.gif

Of course, if it hits 3500 next week I'll not feel so fantastic about selling at this price... on the other hand, if it dips back to 500 again... I'll double my holdings for no additional investment. thumb.gif
post #475 of 652
I've got a couple mill in my wallet just from mining on two okay amd cards and I'm stoked to see what kind of profits I'm gonna get. Can't imagine what y'all are playing around with lol.
HAF 912 Rig
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k delid Gigabyte Z77-D3H Galaxy GTX 680 Kingston Hyper X 4x2GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Toshiba 2TB HDD 90GB Corsair Force 3 H70 w/ push/pull panaflo W7 ult. 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2420T w/ lighboost hack 24/7 Coolermaster Quickfire with Cherry Browns Rosewill HIVE 750w Coolermaster HAF912 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Windows Mouse Optical Puretrak Talent Fiio E7 > Denon AHD2000 
  hide details  
Reply
HAF 912 Rig
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k delid Gigabyte Z77-D3H Galaxy GTX 680 Kingston Hyper X 4x2GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Toshiba 2TB HDD 90GB Corsair Force 3 H70 w/ push/pull panaflo W7 ult. 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2420T w/ lighboost hack 24/7 Coolermaster Quickfire with Cherry Browns Rosewill HIVE 750w Coolermaster HAF912 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Windows Mouse Optical Puretrak Talent Fiio E7 > Denon AHD2000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #476 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiCiDAL View Post

Of course, if it hits 3500 next week I'll not feel so fantastic about selling at this price... on the other hand, if it dips back to 500 again... I'll double my holdings for no additional investment. thumb.gif

Well... I guess you all know how I feel about that ^ decision. redface.gif But, profit is profit, and at least I did pick up another 40K on dips (thought for far more than 1200 - but also far less than the current price).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombom View Post

I've got a couple mill in my wallet just from mining on two okay amd cards and I'm stoked to see what kind of profits I'm gonna get. Can't imagine what y'all are playing around with lol.

I haven't checked lately but I think I stopped mining and investing around the 35M mark. Still don't know if it will ever be worth much, but the investment was so minor - it's worth the long shot if nothing else. thumb.gif
post #477 of 652
The dev has just put out that Episode 4 is to be unveiled on April 1, 2014. biggrin.gifthumb.gif
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #478 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette Run View Post

The dev has just put out that Episode 4 is to be unveiled on April 1, 2014. biggrin.gifthumb.gif
April Fools joke?
post #479 of 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeykool View Post

April Fools joke?

I've been informed and based upon other information that I have that backs up that information, the dev is French, I doubt they do April Fools over there, but I could be wrong, but I doubt an April Fool's joke.
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
Roulette Run
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Galaxy GTX 780 HOF G.Skill 
RAMCoolingOSMonitor
G.Skill Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler Windows 7 ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widesc... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Y-RCP140 Antec CP-850 Antech 1200 Logitech M185 
Mouse PadAudio
None Klipsh THX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #480 of 652
I think they have some version of April Fools everywhere - at least I know that Asian countries (China and Japan notably) have some version of it. On the other hand, it's the first of a month and many people (myself included) often schedule releases of projects on the first of a month - so there's a 1/12 chance that it will occur on April 1st. Not saying that it's not possible... just not necessarily the case.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Nut] Nutcoin Fan club. The time of Nut has arrived :D.