thanks for the quick reply
Originally Posted by RoccatAndi
* the weight is the same since only the colour and the sensor are different
* the rubber coating is the same as far as i know
* the LOD of the Kone Pure Military is lower than the LOD of the Kone Pure Optical but the exact value depends on the mousepad you are using the mouse with
* I don't know the max malfunction speed yet
* probably not but if the skates are worn you can get a new set of skates for free by writing a mail to email@example.com
Seems again a small upgrade I will be getting.
Damm you guys letting me buy every year a new mouse
I have gone from the roccat savu
< roccat kone pure optical
< and next will be the military
Shape is great, mousewheel is class and now even with the latest avago 3310.
And not increasing the dpi for a dpi battle with other compagnies.
In roccat I trust
I have some other questions seeing you are answering them so quickly.
*is the mcu the same as you used in the roccat kone pure optical?
*will the mouse come just like the mionix with a surface testing option?
*zowie just releases a ec1 cl version where did some kind of tape trick design in there bottom lens.
Is this something where roccat will be looking into aswell? or do you guys find a lower lod not benificial enough and want to keep max tracking speeds? And good tracking on more surfaces?
*will roccat be a brand wich will focus more on normal mice rather then wireless and mmorpg mice.
Or can we expect you will try to get a piece of the market there aswell?