Overclock.net › Forums › Hardware Vendors › Case Labs › CaseLabs announces the MAGNUM SMA8!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CaseLabs announces the MAGNUM SMA8! - Page 38

post #371 of 379
They also have other supplies on their web site that may be closer to you.
post #372 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCalinX View Post

Christmas is approaching. With frozencpu death where can I buy this. If I can't get it with USPS I will buy something else instead.

The problem with USPS is that there is a size limit and the SMA8 box exceeds this limit. FrozenCPU shipped large items anyway, but if the package gets rejected they shipper loses whatever they paid to have the item shipped and the item is sent back to them. Packages go through a lot of handling when this happens, and the likelihood of damage increases. Your best bet would be to find a place you can ship the case to in Western Europe because the shipping is much less there. Sometimes half the price.
post #373 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_CL View Post

The problem with USPS is that there is a size limit and the SMA8 box exceeds this limit. FrozenCPU shipped large items anyway, but if the package gets rejected they shipper loses whatever they paid to have the item shipped and the item is sent back to them. Packages go through a lot of handling when this happens, and the likelihood of damage increases. Your best bet would be to find a place you can ship the case to in Western Europe because the shipping is much less there. Sometimes half the price.
I have 2 uncles in western europe so Ill talk to em. Also did you drop white paint?
post #374 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCalinX View Post

I have 2 uncles in western europe so Ill talk to em. Also did you drop white paint?

Well lucky you : ) White powder is on hold for now. We might bring it back on another limited run after the holidays.
post #375 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_CL View Post

Well lucky you : ) White powder is on hold for now. We might bring it back on another limited run after the holidays.
Thanks
post #376 of 379
Does anyone have a picture of the 140.3 (420) flex-bay mounted on the front of the SMA8? I'm trying to picture it will full fan coverage without any gaps.

Thanks!
post #377 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_CL View Post

The problem with USPS is that there is a size limit and the SMA8 box exceeds this limit. FrozenCPU shipped large items anyway, but if the package gets rejected they shipper loses whatever they paid to have the item shipped and the item is sent back to them. Packages go through a lot of handling when this happens, and the likelihood of damage increases. Your best bet would be to find a place you can ship the case to in Western Europe because the shipping is much less there. Sometimes half the price.
Is this issue still there? I wanna purchase the SMA8 and some accessories but it needs to be shipped to The Netherlands. Ofcourse with UPS. Probably :
USPS (Priority Mail International) or UPS Online (Worldwide Expedited)
post #378 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandos582 View Post

Is this issue still there? I wanna purchase the SMA8 and some accessories but it needs to be shipped to The Netherlands. Of course with UPS. Probably :
USPS (Priority Mail International) or UPS Online (Worldwide Expedited)

The problem with that person I believe was that they lived in Eastern Europe. If you live in the Netherlands then you can ship both UPS and USPS.
post #379 of 379
Just ordered an SMA8 a few days ago.

I could not see an option to choose between hex or small fans near PCI slots at rear.

I assume the hex is the default choice? I hope so, I want the hex design.

Thank you in advance for the replies.

Cheers
W.O.P.R
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K MSI Z170A Mpower Titanium Titan X Pascal Corsair Vengeance LED CMU32GX4M4C3466C16R 32GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 Samsung 850 Evo Custom WC Loop Win10 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus ROG Swift GSync Corsair K70 RGB Lux Cherry Brown  Corsair AX1200i CaseLabs S8 
MouseMouse Pad
Corsair M65 Corsair 
  hide details  
Reply
W.O.P.R
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K MSI Z170A Mpower Titanium Titan X Pascal Corsair Vengeance LED CMU32GX4M4C3466C16R 32GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 Samsung 850 Evo Custom WC Loop Win10 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus ROG Swift GSync Corsair K70 RGB Lux Cherry Brown  Corsair AX1200i CaseLabs S8 
MouseMouse Pad
Corsair M65 Corsair 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Labs
Overclock.net › Forums › Hardware Vendors › Case Labs › CaseLabs announces the MAGNUM SMA8!