Originally Posted by OCmember
I asked that guy a bunch of questions about his Sabertooth for 150$ and the only thing he could reply is, "I can offer you a 20 day warranty" lol! ok.
edit: lol just got another reply, "I will refund you money" lol!! Ok
Definitely avoid that. Great price, but it's to good to be true. Turns out it was.
Originally Posted by intelchief
Ok i switched the jumper on motherboaqrd and locked one CPU. So those reasults are nearly the same (i downclocked my CPU to 4153, as close as i could get to your frequency) So it looks that my GPU is fine;)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Once again Kana-Maru thanks for all the effort and help;)
No problem man. Once again sorry for the delay. I have a lot going on right now in life. Things look better. Less than 1% difference. I'm sure if I run the same CPU speed with DDR3-1600Mhz or tighter timings on 1440Mhz there would be less than 0.5%.
I normally run dual 670s. So far it hasn't let me down at all. Very respectable GPU.
Originally Posted by Detroitsoldier
Wow, I'm actually really impressed that this thread is alive and kicking. Good to see X58 support is still out there. Can't say I've ever been disappointed with my i7 930 lately, though with how cheap hexacores are, I may postpone selling my rig and just opt for getting a new graphics card and a hexacore if the 930 is struggling.
Yup it never died. Not as long as the X58 spirit is alive. I've been eyeballing dual GTX 970s for awhile now. I think I'm going to wait since I'm still doing fine @ 1440p & 1600p. I have a list of several games I've played benchmarked [not just by using the benchmark tools, but an actual in-game benchmark].
Originally Posted by Space Marine
Just wanted to say that today my x5670 arrived and now is working on a P6T vanilla without issues
Later today ill start messing up with clocks, hoping my cooler will hold (CNPS10x Performa on Gelid GC Extreme)