Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › CRYORIG Fan & Cooler Club; R1 Ult, R1 Uni, C1, H5, XF140 & XT140 and all things Cryorig
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CRYORIG Fan & Cooler Club; R1 Ult, R1 Uni, C1, H5, XF140 & XT140 and all things Cryorig - Page 42

post #411 of 3633
Thread Starter 
Glad to hear you finally got one dgershko thumb.gif

I love how easy they are to mount .. and perform .. and look. biggrin.gif
post #412 of 3633
I finally bit the bullet as well and bought the R1 Ultimate. I've been using TRUE for over 6 years now.

Let's see if this Cryorig R1 you're praising about can beat these temps. smile.gif

My TRUE has my 2600k @ 4.9Ghz with temps averaging: 67C:72C:72C:71C

28 hours using Prime95 @ Small FFT's.

http://www.overclock.net/t/968053/official-the-sandy-stable-club-guides-voltages-temps-bios-templates-inc-spreadsheet/10590#post_22985424
post #413 of 3633
Thread Starter 
Good temps with the TRUE. Will be interesting to see what the R1 does.
post #414 of 3633
What kind of deltaT relative to ambient can i expect with the ultimate and 4690k running small fft's?
post #415 of 3633
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgershko View Post

What kind of deltaT relative to ambient can i expect with the ultimate and 4690k running small fft's?
Room ambient? I don't know because room temp and cooling intake air temp are not the same thing. wink.gif
Not to mention all the other variables involved.
I will say the R1 Ultimate will cool as good or better than any other cooler. It is on top with very best coolers. thumb.gif
post #416 of 3633
I should be able to compare ultimate to macho 140 next week. I don't really need the power of it, as my sandy i7 reaches 4.8 ghz on really low voltage, but got it for the looks. One of better looking black coolers, if not the best.
post #417 of 3633
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerial View Post

I should be able to compare ultimate to macho 140 next week. I don't really need the power of it, as my sandy i7 reaches 4.8 ghz on really low voltage, but got it for the looks. One of better looking black coolers, if not the best.

I'm curious, what are your temps right now with the macho using prime95 small ffts?
post #418 of 3633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmaine View Post

I'm curious, what are your temps right now with the macho using prime95 small ffts?

I can give you LinX temps, all threads stressed to 100%.
Cpu is 4.8 @ 1.275V, after 15 minutes of test peak 2 cores 67C, but most of the time 65. Ambient 22.
But that is with one TY-140 fan locked at just 600RPM, and 0 case fans in lian li 1020, fanless psu. So I only have this one cpu fan, and 750ti cooler that runs at minimum 900rpm.
I'll try to do proper comparison in similar ambient temps when I get the cryorig. Maybe with some high voltage to like 1.4V to show the difference.
post #419 of 3633
Hello my 5820k is slightly more concave than normal, I know that noctua bases are convex.

What about the Cryorig R1 Ultimate base?

Also any idea about if the ultimate would fit in a gigabyte x99 gaming G1 along with a backplate gpu. (noctua says that the d14 may touch the backplate )

CLC are boring,expensive and noisy... rolleyes.gifwink.gif
post #420 of 3633
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerial View Post

I can give you LinX temps, all threads stressed to 100%.
Cpu is 4.8 @ 1.275V, after 15 minutes of test peak 2 cores 67C, but most of the time 65. Ambient 22.
But that is with one TY-140 fan locked at just 600RPM, and 0 case fans in lian li 1020, fanless psu. So I only have this one cpu fan, and 750ti cooler that runs at minimum 900rpm.
I'll try to do proper comparison in similar ambient temps when I get the cryorig. Maybe with some high voltage to like 1.4V to show the difference.

Dude, those are great temps already. I don't wanna sound condescending, but I find it hard to believe you have a Sandy i7 @ 4.8 @ just 1.275V.

I have a 2600k @ 4.9ghz using 1.392V. (See my post above for proof of image)

Either way, you may have a golden chip! And I don't think the temps will get any better with the Cryorig from the Macho.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › CRYORIG Fan & Cooler Club; R1 Ult, R1 Uni, C1, H5, XF140 & XT140 and all things Cryorig