Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Guide] NVIDIA & AMD PTS GPU Mining
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Guide] NVIDIA & AMD PTS GPU Mining - Page 111

post #1101 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ilent View Post

Only 10%? That seems low

My wife doesnt really know about the 2nd 780 I just bought. I don't want to risk the 3rd until I have the 2nd paid for smile.gif. Theres also the complications of a new PSU and GPU temps on air when going with a 3rd card as well. I am too new to mining to know how profitable this will be for me, but as long as it makes me money, I'lll continue to do it and invest some back into it. Maybe a 3rd would fit into my Storm Trooper with a riser as long as I leave the side of my case off. All that hot air would make my PC a sauna.
post #1102 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo View Post

I'm a bit over 9000 cpm wtih my sig rig and 2x 290x mining rig. smile.gif

Could you share your earnings per day, if you've figured it out?

So you're saying 2x 780's and 2x 290x's ?
post #1103 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo View Post

I'm a bit over 9000 cpm wtih my sig rig and 2x 290x mining rig. smile.gif

Nice, im guessing ~2500 per 290x and then 2000 per 780?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks8981 View Post

My wife doesnt really know about the 2nd 780 I just bought. I don't want to risk the 3rd until I have the 2nd paid for smile.gif. Theres also the complications of a new PSU and GPU temps on air when going with a 3rd card as well. I am too new to mining to know how profitable this will be for me, but as long as it makes me money, I'lll continue to do it and invest some back into it. Maybe a 3rd would fit into my Storm Trooper with a riser as long as I leave the side of my case off. All that hot air would make my PC a sauna.

Fair point, I was only joking saying "only 10%" tongue.gif

PTS was over $30 not long ago, now its just under $15, but its still on the up as it was only $10 like a week ago.

Does anyone know if gpuz has a glitch in it for VRM monitoring? I have a 7870 in this pc and the vrm stays around 60C then flashes to like 250C for a second then back down...
post #1104 of 6478
Okay, I am back now.

Any problems with arCUDA anyone?
post #1105 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by archit12 View Post

Okay, I am back now.

Any problems with arCUDA anyone?

No problem, but a question, if I may - Which ver. should I be running? Had someone tell me my CPM was a bit low earlier, they asked which miner I was running, and I told them arCUDAminer1.0e - didn't get any feedback to that, so I' thought I'd throw it out to you. (or at you... biggrin.gif )

GTX 660 *2 = 1410 CPM

post #1106 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

Could you share your earnings per day, if you've figured it out?

So you're saying 2x 780's and 2x 290x's ?

Main Rig 2x 780s 1x 660 = 4250 CPM

Mining Rig 2x 290x = 5000 CPM give or take.

I did the math, if everything goes according to plan I should be making 3.25 PTS per day which at current value is about $50 bucks a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ilent View Post

Nice, im guessing ~2500 per 290x and then 2000 per 780?

Pretty much. Switched the mining rig over from Doge as it uses 200W less or so mining PTS.
post #1107 of 6478
Hello thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

Could you share your earnings per day, if you've figured it out?

So you're saying 2x 780's and 2x 290x's ?

Main Rig 2x 780s 1x 660 = 4250 CPM

Mining Rig 2x 290x = 5000 CPM give or take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ilent View Post

Nice, im guessing ~2500 per 290x and then 2000 per 780?

Pretty much. Switched the mining rig over from Doge as it uses 200W less or so mining PTS.

Hm.. You should be getting more from the 290Xs - what are your clocks, and which miner are you running?
I'm getting 2625-2630CPM on a single R9 290 (non-X).
MEGATRON
(24 items)
 
GIGATRON
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.8/1.32V | Hammer&Vice'd ASUS Sabertooth Z77 PowerColor R9 290 PowerColor R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 4x4GB kit @ 2200MHz 9-10-1... 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB RAID 0 Samsung 840 Evo 250GB 2xAquacomputer Kryographics Hawaii Nickel/Acrylic 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Rasa Swiftech MCP-655 Vario Aquacomputer Aqualis 450mm w/ nano & Pump top 2x XSPC RX360; 1x XSPC RS360; 1x Alphacool ST 1... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK-Vardar F4-120 8.1 x64; Ubuntu 14.10 Dell U2412M Dell U2412M 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2312H BenQ XL2411Z KBC Poker II MX Clears SeaSonic SS-850AM 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Thermaltake Core X9 Mionix AVIOR 7000 Razer Goliathus Aune T1 -> Yamaha A-720 -> Sennheiser HD650 | S... 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 @ 2.00GHz Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 @ 2.00GHz SuperMicro X10DAL-i nay 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
2x8GB (for now) Kingston DDR4 @ 2133MHz/C16 Samsung 840 120GB EK-Vardar F4 on an Arctic Freezer i11 Ubuntu Server 16.04 
PowerCase
SeaSonic SS850-AM overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
MEGATRON
(24 items)
 
GIGATRON
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.8/1.32V | Hammer&Vice'd ASUS Sabertooth Z77 PowerColor R9 290 PowerColor R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 4x4GB kit @ 2200MHz 9-10-1... 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB RAID 0 Samsung 840 Evo 250GB 2xAquacomputer Kryographics Hawaii Nickel/Acrylic 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Rasa Swiftech MCP-655 Vario Aquacomputer Aqualis 450mm w/ nano & Pump top 2x XSPC RX360; 1x XSPC RS360; 1x Alphacool ST 1... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK-Vardar F4-120 8.1 x64; Ubuntu 14.10 Dell U2412M Dell U2412M 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2312H BenQ XL2411Z KBC Poker II MX Clears SeaSonic SS-850AM 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Thermaltake Core X9 Mionix AVIOR 7000 Razer Goliathus Aune T1 -> Yamaha A-720 -> Sennheiser HD650 | S... 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 @ 2.00GHz Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 @ 2.00GHz SuperMicro X10DAL-i nay 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
2x8GB (for now) Kingston DDR4 @ 2133MHz/C16 Samsung 840 120GB EK-Vardar F4 on an Arctic Freezer i11 Ubuntu Server 16.04 
PowerCase
SeaSonic SS850-AM overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1108 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by archit12 View Post

Okay, I am back now.

Any problems with arCUDA anyone?

No sir, all engines are go for now!
post #1109 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragamemnon View Post

Hello thread.
Hm.. You should be getting more from the 290Xs - what are your clocks, and which miner are you running?
I'm getting 2625-2630CPM on a single R9 290 (non-X).

I'm running version 0.2 of this miner,

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=7f0782a2da06d7dafd078b7743248fb8&topic=2598.0

Current clocks are 1100/1400. 13.12 WHQL drivers. Wonder if I'd get better rates on Windows 7 since the mining rig is on Windows Server 2008 R2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by archit12 View Post

Okay, I am back now.

Any problems with arCUDA anyone?

Works great. I'm wondering if I should switch my 660 to a different miner or run it under its own process separate from the 780s?
Edited by wholeeo - 2/3/14 at 6:32am
post #1110 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougb62 View Post

No problem, but a question, if I may - Which ver. should I be running? Had someone tell me my CPM was a bit low earlier, they asked which miner I was running, and I told them arCUDAminer1.0e - didn't get any feedback to that, so I' thought I'd throw it out to you. (or at you... biggrin.gif )

GTX 660 *2 = 1410 CPM


It's really strange with my miners, I would say try all of them but 1.0c normal works fastest for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

No sir, all engines are go for now!

Thanks for the update, you did good!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Guide] NVIDIA & AMD PTS GPU Mining