Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Guide] NVIDIA & AMD PTS GPU Mining
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Guide] NVIDIA & AMD PTS GPU Mining - Page 601

post #6001 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

780Ti mining Scrypt (Flappycoin)



830-840Khash sustained (this screeny isn't showing my miner fully ramped up yet)

wink.gif

Very decent man, what drivers are you running?
post #6002 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

Very decent man, what drivers are you running?

I've gotten that result on 335.23 and [whatever the previous release was]
post #6003 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

I've gotten that result on 335.23 and [whatever the previous release was]

You could be one of the few that can break the 900kh/s barrier of this beast!

Why not fine tune it with that same Vcore?
post #6004 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

You could be one of the few that can break the 900kh/s barrier of this beast!

Why not fine tune it with that same Vcore?

That would be the dream. I believe I hold the highest Hash for VTC on a 780Ti so far too, which I've broken 400khash on before driver crash hehe.

Well it's something that I need to do at some point, but currently I don't pay for utilities so I'm in no really rush atm. That 830-840khash is being done at 1.125Vcore currently however.
post #6005 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

That would be the dream. I believe I hold the highest Hash for VTC on a 780Ti so far too, which I've broken 400khash on before driver crash hehe.

Well it's something that I need to do at some point, but currently I don't pay for utilities so I'm in no really rush atm. That 830-840khash is being done at 1.125Vcore currently however.

Makes me feel like getting a 780 ti back again tongue.gif
post #6006 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

Makes me feel like getting a 780 ti back again tongue.gif

Hehe tongue.gif I'm sure your 290's are going strong enough anyways. At least they aren't giving you VRM troubles
post #6007 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

Hehe tongue.gif I'm sure your 290's are going strong enough anyways. At least they aren't giving you VRM troubles

I'm no AMD fan boy!

Running 5 strong GTX 780's! Lightning, HOF, EVGA, Zotac, Gigabyte, you name it tongue.gif
post #6008 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

I'm no AMD fan boy!

Running 5 strong GTX 780's! Lightning, HOF, EVGA, Zotac, Gigabyte, you name it tongue.gif

Oh wow! I thought I heard you say you replaced your fried 780Ti ACX with two Tri-X's? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else tongue.gif

Man I love me some of that white PCB. I was so tempted to hold out on getting a classy until the Ti HOF came out, but alas it was taking (and still is taking) forever to come to retail release frown.gif
post #6009 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

Oh wow! I thought I heard you say you replaced your fried 780Ti ACX with two Tri-X's? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else tongue.gif

Man I love me some of that white PCB. I was so tempted to hold out on getting a classy until the Ti HOF came out, but alas it was taking (and still is taking) forever to come to retail release frown.gif

I hear you man, I wanted to also get the Poseidon 780 when it was first previewed last year, and you can barely even find it in the market a year later!

The 780 HOF is my fav out of all my 780's, and because she's been a good girl, I've gotten her a nice full EK white block tongue.gif
post #6010 of 6478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

I hear you man, I wanted to also get the Poseidon 780 when it was first previewed last year, and you can barely even find it in the market a year later!

The 780 HOF is my fav out of all my 780's, and because she's been a good girl, I've gotten her a nice full EK white block tongue.gif

drool.gif nice! white coolant too by chance?

If only physics wasn't lame and we could see white pcb mobo's with solid trace performance redface.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Guide] NVIDIA & AMD PTS GPU Mining