Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Sponsored Builds & Case Mods › Gaming with Colours( Red harbinger:Cross desk / Bitspower & Aquacomputer)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaming with Colours( Red harbinger:Cross desk / Bitspower & Aquacomputer) - Page 4

post #31 of 57
ok this may sound totally stupid but I looked all over the harbinger site
and can not find that desk if you click to go to shop it just says no products
were found matching your selection any clues on that?
post #32 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedaire View Post

ok this may sound totally stupid but I looked all over the harbinger site
and can not find that desk if you click to go to shop it just says no products
were found matching your selection any clues on that?

It's because they're sold out, if you click "Press" and scroll down, you can find it there with all information =)
post #33 of 57
Awesome! thumb.gif
Red Hyper
(9 items)
 
Snow White
(10 items)
 
Black Snake
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k PZ77-i deluxe GTX 680 16gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
120gb OCZ Agility Custom Watercooling W7 3x 27" Acer  
PowerCase
OCZ 800 watt gold  Bitfenix Prodigy White 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k ASUS P8Z77-I Gainward Geforce GTX 680 Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
OCZ agility 3 120 gb Western digital 1 tb Green Corsair h100i Acer H274HL 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycrosa Corsair GS800 Bitfenix Prodigy black Razer Mamba 2012 editon 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Razer goliathus extended edition Steelseries h5v2 Bitfenis Spectre pro  
  hide details  
Reply
Red Hyper
(9 items)
 
Snow White
(10 items)
 
Black Snake
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k PZ77-i deluxe GTX 680 16gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
120gb OCZ Agility Custom Watercooling W7 3x 27" Acer  
PowerCase
OCZ 800 watt gold  Bitfenix Prodigy White 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k ASUS P8Z77-I Gainward Geforce GTX 680 Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
OCZ agility 3 120 gb Western digital 1 tb Green Corsair h100i Acer H274HL 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycrosa Corsair GS800 Bitfenix Prodigy black Razer Mamba 2012 editon 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Razer goliathus extended edition Steelseries h5v2 Bitfenis Spectre pro  
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 57
That looks so nice. I'm excited to see how you progress through this build.
post #35 of 57
Subbed!
post #36 of 57
Every time I see one of these things I drool! Unfortunately way out of the ballpark for me. Have to buy family car, which costs about as much as this desk and all the hardware in it to justify it. Damn you measly budget and you money pit children!
Recycled Aluminum
(15 items)
 
The Bug
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K AsRock Z77-ITXe GTX670 SC Samsung Model MV-3V4G3D/US 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Intell ssd 530 Xbox 360 HD DVD external XSPC Raystorm xspc raystorm 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro Yamakasi Catleap 2703 Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseAudio
Lian Li T1R Logitech G9 Turtle Beach 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Recycled Aluminum
(15 items)
 
The Bug
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K AsRock Z77-ITXe GTX670 SC Samsung Model MV-3V4G3D/US 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Intell ssd 530 Xbox 360 HD DVD external XSPC Raystorm xspc raystorm 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro Yamakasi Catleap 2703 Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseAudio
Lian Li T1R Logitech G9 Turtle Beach 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mAs81 View Post

Looks great!!!!Keep it this way..
Thank you smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedaire View Post

ok this may sound totally stupid but I looked all over the harbinger site
and can not find that desk if you click to go to shop it just says no products
were found matching your selection any clues on that?

You can only purchase from the distributors: smile.gif

Nordic countries (PCB)
UK and surrounding area (Scan)
North America (FrozenCPU)
Netherlands and Belgium (Highflow)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE0XY View Post

It's because they're sold out, if you click "Press" and scroll down, you can find it there with all information =)

Yeah:thumb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivoloc View Post

Awesome! thumb.gif

Thank you.smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkraine View Post

That looks so nice. I'm excited to see how you progress through this build.

Thank You:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson Poindexter View Post

Subbed!

Thank You:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavey00 View Post

Every time I see one of these things I drool! Unfortunately way out of the ballpark for me. Have to buy family car, which costs about as much as this desk and all the hardware in it to justify it. Damn you measly budget and you money pit children!

Oh man... The cost to own a car in singapore is 10x way more than the desk smile.gif
post #38 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by r104_for View Post


Oh man... The cost to own a car in singapore is 10x way more than the desk smile.gif

Heh, then I guess we have a case of the "grass is always greener on the other side" here! 3 adults in the house. Soon to have a total of 4 cars and a motorcycle (and no, nothing parked in the front lawn. All running).

On topic, I love what you have done with it. That is some quality hardware going into that, which is what a desk of this caliber deserves. It's good to see that you didn't blow the budget on the desk and fill it with low budget components. Although I think even if you did it right it could still be sexy...
Recycled Aluminum
(15 items)
 
The Bug
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K AsRock Z77-ITXe GTX670 SC Samsung Model MV-3V4G3D/US 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Intell ssd 530 Xbox 360 HD DVD external XSPC Raystorm xspc raystorm 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro Yamakasi Catleap 2703 Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseAudio
Lian Li T1R Logitech G9 Turtle Beach 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Recycled Aluminum
(15 items)
 
The Bug
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K AsRock Z77-ITXe GTX670 SC Samsung Model MV-3V4G3D/US 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Intell ssd 530 Xbox 360 HD DVD external XSPC Raystorm xspc raystorm 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro Yamakasi Catleap 2703 Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseAudio
Lian Li T1R Logitech G9 Turtle Beach 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavey00 View Post

Heh, then I guess we have a case of the "grass is always greener on the other side" here! 3 adults in the house. Soon to have a total of 4 cars and a motorcycle (and no, nothing parked in the front lawn. All running).

On topic, I love what you have done with it. That is some quality hardware going into that, which is what a desk of this caliber deserves. It's good to see that you didn't blow the budget on the desk and fill it with low budget components. Although I think even if you did it right it could still be sexy...

Yeah biggrin.gif 4 cars..blinksmiley.gif


Agree smile.gif Thank you happysmiley.gif
post #40 of 57
Thread Starter 


Many thanks to bitspower.tw for sponsoring both of my ongoing builds:proud:





New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsored Builds & Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Sponsored Builds & Case Mods › Gaming with Colours( Red harbinger:Cross desk / Bitspower & Aquacomputer)