Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Silent Computing › Gamer PC for 1300$
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gamer PC for 1300$ - Page 14

post #131 of 167
Still kickin' wink.gif
Its worth it imo, very good price, which cooler does it have?
I have no info on dx12 support, i need to look it up i'll post what i find tomorrow
post #132 of 167
R9 290x does support dx12 as long as you are running win8
Have you started your build yet? biggrin.gif
post #133 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiiKK View Post

R9 290x does support dx12 as long as you are running win8
Have you started your build yet? biggrin.gif
i don't if i will get win8 because my uncle who is IT-pro:Ddon't have win8 i think he have win7 but idk why but i like nvidia more because nvidia announced new driver which is better than mantle. I haven't started to build pc because i want something small 350D gryphon and dominator platinum or vengeance pro grey and maybe rm750 or ax760 or v700. The colour scheme is black,grey and i will need g10bracket for amd because this card have stock cooler and they give it black too? I don't know will that fit in this case and i look good prices like this. Is it worth to wait 9-gen mobo and 5-gen cpu?
Edited by gertryytli - 4/8/14 at 3:29am
post #134 of 167
Thread Starter 
post #135 of 167
Dont buy rm series they are crap and here is why http://www.overclock.net/t/1455892/why-you-should-not-buy-a-corsair-rm-psu :s
Right now the software end of gpus are canging a lot, if you want ro hold on the trigger for a few months go for it, but in the end as we are dealing with such a high end system, its not gonna make a huge difference in the end. They have it black, yes! Also the 350d is a really nice case, would really want one too but i cant afford matx mobo, new case and a new gpu along with all the travelling im gonna do in the summer biggrin.gif
Edited by EPiiKK - 4/8/14 at 12:05pm
post #136 of 167
Thread Starter 
But there are no sellers for cm v700 frown.gif
post #137 of 167
Thread Starter 
Just sayin' my future rig biggrin.gif
i5-4670k
Asus Gryphon with armor
Corsair Dominator Platinum or Vengeance Pro grey
Gtx780 or r9 290x
Aaah i don't know about PSU there are no sellers (in Estonia) for cm v700 so probably ax760 frown.gif lot of money
350D
Wd hdd 1tb black
H100
3 sp120
2 af120
And that's it
post #138 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertryytli View Post

Just sayin' my future rig biggrin.gif
i5-4670k
Asus Gryphon with armor
Corsair Dominator Platinum or Vengeance Pro grey
Gtx780 or r9 290x
Aaah i don't know about PSU there are no sellers (in Estonia) for cm v700 so probably ax760 frown.gif lot of money
350D
Wd hdd 1tb black
H100
3 sp120
2 af120
And that's it

I'd go for h100i, unless its more than 20€ more expensive.
Can you link some of the stores you buy from i can look up a quality psu

Otherwise looking nice thumb.gif
post #139 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiiKK View Post

I'd go for h100i, unless its more than 20€ more expensive.
Can you link some of the stores you buy from i can look up a quality psu

Otherwise looking nice thumb.gif
thanks biggrin.gif but the "i" just means, that product have Corsair link
post #140 of 167
Thread Starter 
The shops are the same, Hinnavaatlus.com it is like pcpartpicker, ATF.ee actually pretty cheap place, arvutitark.ee not so cheap biggrin.gif
But really so big thank you, you are really helping me,
THank you for attention and keeping in touch with me so long time wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Silent Computing
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Silent Computing › Gamer PC for 1300$