Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GR] Valve Wins Court Case, Digital Resale Of Games Has Been Closed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GR] Valve Wins Court Case, Digital Resale Of Games Has Been Closed. - Page 35

post #341 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman091878 View Post

My greed? What on earth, we've been over this. YOU are the one who's greedy, wanting to resell your games to recoup some of the money you spent instead of doing what's good and healthy for the industry, support those who made the games...but, according to you and many others 'they've made their money/when is enough enough' etc etc

And no, physical and digital are different, that's why they're treated differently, period. It's been proven that it's necessary to treat them differently and that's why they are.

And stop acting like making a crap game won't sell and a good game will sell. If it's crap then you can't resell it, if it's good then you can resell it....your argument here fails on every level.

You have a fantastic outlook on things, lets screw over those who put in all the work so I can make a few pennies back on my purchase.

by your logic you should not resell anything at all, which includes houses and cars because by your logic it is not healthy because the creators are not getting more money out of you

the way you make it would turn your possession into nothing of value which is no different to taking money and burning it after all you end up with nothing of value and because the game is worth nothing its not worth buying aka worthless

no, physical and digital copy is the same. its still ownership that should be transferable. even if im not trying to recoup my costs which is rightfully my money i should be allow to gift my used copy that i no longer want. besides you need to get this in your head, the industry is already paid for that copy. indirectly the second owner is paying for the copy instead of the first owner who doesnt want it. there is no loss of sales there when it is still that same copy. its no different to the scenario where that first owner did not buy it in the first place and the second owner bought it instead

you sure have your head buried deep in a pile of feces and a skewed mindset. its not about the owner trying to make money off that product or screwing the dev (when clearly hes already enjoyed the sale) but rather the double taxing that you are so fond of. its like paying tax on a product that is already taxed that ends up in the gov(publisher)'s coffers.

and srsly stop putting deterioration into the argument, even if the code itself does not deteriorate, the platform and service would

do note that im explicitly mentioning publishers and not devs. devs are already paid their fill when they sold their IP to the publisher, indie devs that self publish is another situation. none the less the arguement is about steam and their draconian rule over your possessions.

in short im sick tired of large companies such as steam pulling crap out of their holes and shoving it in your face and getting away with it.

i fully support devs that are worth support such as indie devs which i buy from them directly and i've not sold a single copy of my games in my collection
Edited by akromatic - 2/11/14 at 6:36am
post #342 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by akromatic View Post

by your logic you should not resell anything at all, which includes houses and cars because by your logic it is not healthy because the creators are not getting more money out of you

the way you make it would turn your possession into nothing of value which is no different to taking money and burning it after all you end up with nothing of value and because the game is worth nothing its not worth buying aka worthless

no, physical and digital copy is the same. its still ownership that should be transferable. even if im not trying to recoup my costs which is rightfully my money i should be allow to gift my used copy that i no longer want. besides you need to get this in your head, the industry is already paid for that copy. indirectly the second owner is paying for the copy instead of the first owner who doesnt want it. there is no loss of sales there when it is still that same copy. its no different to the scenario where that first owner did not buy it in the first place and the second owner bought it instead

you sure have your head buried deep in a pile of feces and a skewed mindset. its not about the owner trying to make money off that product or screwing the dev (when clearly hes already enjoyed the sale) but rather the double taxing that you are so fond of. its like paying tax on a product that is already taxed that ends up in the gov(publisher)'s coffers.

and srsly stop putting deterioration into the argument, even if the code itself does not deteriorate, the platform and service would

do note that im explicitly mentioning publishers and not devs. devs are already paid their fill when they sold their IP to the publisher, indie devs that self publish is another situation. none the less the arguement is about steam and their draconian rule over your possessions.

The sale of a used car costs the manufacturer nothing because it directly leads to the sale of a new car.

Person A purchases a used car from person B, then person B must purchase a new car FROM THE MANUFACTURER. Even if person B purchases a used car from person C, person C will purchase a new car FROM THE MANUFACTURER. This could continue, but somewhere, someone purchases a new car because of a used car sale so the manufacturer isn't out any money.

This is why digital goods and physical goods are different, period. They're treated different and it's why Valve won, because at least there's some people out there who are able to see past their selfishness and realize they're different.
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Evga gtx 460 1gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSCase
Seagate Barracuda Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 ultimate Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Evga gtx 460 1gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSCase
Seagate Barracuda Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 ultimate Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #343 of 421
I keep seeing people claim that physical goods are not the same as digital goods. They say this is the reason using a car or any other physical item is not a fair analogy. What I have yet to see is anyone explain WHY that is. All I've seen is people like the above say "I'm not wasting time explaining this simple concept". Well sorry but that's not good enough.

Yes it's freaking obvious digital is different then physical. However that does not change a thing. You still pay cash money for digital goods just as you do for physical. There is literally not one other industry in the entire world where the original creator gets money after the first initial sale.

Honestly if you want to use logic it actually makes more sense that physical items would be harder to resell. With a physical item once I create one and I sell it, it is gone for good. I cannot simply snap my fingers and poof there is another one. When I sell it I actually lose the resources and everything that went into it. With digital items though once I sell one I can push a magical button and a new customer can once again buy the exact same thing.

It is greed and that is ALL it is. It's the most simple to understand concept.

Frankly the entire "I put 1000 hours into making this" argument is crazy too. What difference does it make? Are you telling me it takes less then 1000 hours to design and build a car from the ground up? I guess the guys who do that just aren't important enough for their time to be as valuable as the guys who make video games. Oh wait I forgot, cars are physical they are not digital so my argument just makes no sense. LOL please. You people need to get off Steam and every other developers you know what and start thinking with your brains.
post #344 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayleyne View Post

I'm a tough guy because my logic is undeniable, Stage exit is to your right.

Hell i don't even know why i am arguing with some no name punk who has a hardly active account.

You're wrong, if you were right, valve would've lost the case.

and i love how you equate my time spent on this website to my level of intelligence or whether or not you should deem me worthy of your response.

Someone with your ego will say the sky is purple, be proven wrong and shown that it's not, and still argue just to avoid admitting you're wrong.

That is the very reason there's an ignore feature.

and you can go ahead and put me on ignore as well since only people who spend X amount of time on this site are worthy or your attention.
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Evga gtx 460 1gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSCase
Seagate Barracuda Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 ultimate Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Evga gtx 460 1gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSCase
Seagate Barracuda Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 ultimate Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #345 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexa View Post

I keep seeing people claim that physical goods are not the same as digital goods. They say this is the reason using a car or any other physical item is not a fair analogy. What I have yet to see is anyone explain WHY that is. All I've seen is people like the above say "I'm not wasting time explaining this simple concept". Well sorry but that's not good enough.

Yes it's freaking obvious digital is different then physical. However that does not change a thing. You still pay cash money for digital goods just as you do for physical. There is literally not one other industry in the entire world where the original creator gets money after the first initial sale.

Honestly if you want to use logic it actually makes more sense that physical items would be harder to resell. With a physical item once I create one and I sell it, it is gone for good. I cannot simply snap my fingers and poof there is another one. When I sell it I actually lose the resources and everything that went into it. With digital items though once I sell one I can push a magical button and a new customer can once again buy the exact same thing.

It is greed and that is ALL it is. It's the most simple to understand concept.

Frankly the entire "I put 1000 hours into making this" argument is crazy too. What difference does it make? Are you telling me it takes less then 1000 hours to design and build a car from the ground up? I guess the guys who do that just aren't important enough for their time to be as valuable as the guys who make video games. Oh wait I forgot, cars are physical they are not digital so my argument just makes no sense. LOL please. You people need to get off Steam and every other developers you know what and start thinking with your brains.

Look at my post above yours.

A used car sale directly leads to a new car sale. They begin to degrade instantly.

it's been explained.
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Evga gtx 460 1gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSCase
Seagate Barracuda Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 ultimate Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Evga gtx 460 1gb Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSCase
Seagate Barracuda Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 ultimate Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #346 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman091878 View Post

Look at my post above yours.

A used car sale directly leads to a new car sale. They begin to degrade instantly.

it's been explained.

I agree that they can and do lead to new car sales at times but you cannot say they always do. That is incorrect man.

To me the proof is in the pudding. Look at the car industry, they had to be bailed out by the government. The reasons for this are multiple. Bad business choices, lowering economy, but also b/c they have to compete in a complete and open free market. They sell an item and it's gone. With developers/publishers they are not competing in a free market at all. They sell an item and then they get to control every thing you do with that item. From how you purchase it, to how you sell it, to how you can even use it once purchased.

I'm not like the other guys. I don't think you're an idiot or moron by any means. I think you make a lot of valid points and to me you seem very intelligent. However I do disagree with you on this issue and I do not think that makes me any less intelligent. It just makes me different.
post #347 of 421
I can actually see why this did not go through. Digital goods just can't be handle in the same way as physical goods. With Physical goods there can only be that one exact thing. You just can't go copy a car or bike like you can a digital song, movie, or game. While with digital goods you can easily have multiple copies of said good unless DRM is involved, even then there are ways around most DRM. How would Steam or any other company really know that a individual does not have other copies? Really, the main reason you just do not see companies allowing resell of digital goods is there no complete way of knowing if a individual has made several copies of a digital good. Only way I can see this working if everything you bought digital was sole locked on one account, and only one copy of said digital good could at any giving time be used. Then it would probably be able to resell as you would really only have one copy of said good. While on the other hand, we don't have the ability to resell digital goods, but think of this. You can have several copies of digital goods, even backuping on a physical disc. You can have it installed on more than one computer or device. Digital goods don't really degrade as physical goods do. Considering the flexibility and mobility of digital goods, it is not a really bad trade off of not being able to resell.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5960X Gigabyte X99-UD3P GTX 1080Ti SC GTX 1070 SC 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1070 SC GSkill TridentZ 32GB 3200MHz Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial m4 512GB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Seagate Barracuda 3TB EK EVO 2x EK Full Nickel/Acetal Titan X Block Monsoon Premium Bay Res v.2/ Vero D5 pump insta... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
HWLab Black Ice 360/ 3x eLoops in Push/Pull Phobya 200/ Cooler Master Mega Flow Fan in Push Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Overlord 1440P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Vengeance Corsair AX1200W Cooler Master Haf X Modded Logitech G500s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1090T ASUS Sabertooth 990FX GTX960 FTW @ 1552MHz / Stock volts GTX980 STRIX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Vegeance 8GB Intel SSD Corsair H60 Corsair H55/Kraken G10 on GTX960 
OSPowerCase
Ubuntu 15.04 Thermaltake Black Widow 850W NZXT Apollo (Soon to change) 
CPUOSCase
Intel Core i3 Ubuntu 14.04LTS Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5960X Gigabyte X99-UD3P GTX 1080Ti SC GTX 1070 SC 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1070 SC GSkill TridentZ 32GB 3200MHz Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial m4 512GB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Seagate Barracuda 3TB EK EVO 2x EK Full Nickel/Acetal Titan X Block Monsoon Premium Bay Res v.2/ Vero D5 pump insta... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
HWLab Black Ice 360/ 3x eLoops in Push/Pull Phobya 200/ Cooler Master Mega Flow Fan in Push Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Overlord 1440P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Vengeance Corsair AX1200W Cooler Master Haf X Modded Logitech G500s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1090T ASUS Sabertooth 990FX GTX960 FTW @ 1552MHz / Stock volts GTX980 STRIX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Vegeance 8GB Intel SSD Corsair H60 Corsair H55/Kraken G10 on GTX960 
OSPowerCase
Ubuntu 15.04 Thermaltake Black Widow 850W NZXT Apollo (Soon to change) 
CPUOSCase
Intel Core i3 Ubuntu 14.04LTS Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook 
  hide details  
Reply
post #348 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_Henderson View Post

Alright, well, that settles that then...I never have, and NEVER will, purchase a game on STEAM...irks me that even retail box games require a STEAM activation, and I still can't sell them...even with the retail box. Half of my games are practically worthless because of "digital distribution" non-sense. All of you that bought into this crap made things the way they are...preaching that "it's the way of the future" or, "get with the times man!" Thanks, but no thanks...

So what happens when all forms of entertainment are tied to a serial key in this way? How about every movie you buy now requires the use a serial key to register it to your name, and surrendering your rights to ownership...I don't know why everyone accepts this type of thing as the norm in the gaming industry, in other industries, it would instantly be ridiculed...but no body takes a stand, they all just bend over and take it...

I agree with this. That is why I've never bought anything from Steam. If it's not mine forever, than I will not buy.

The only service I would consider buying from is GOG since there is no form of DRM whatsoever. Download and save it on a disk/hard drive for prosperity. It is nice to revisit or go back and play games you owned and never got around to playing. Steam may or may not be around. The Government is always seeking to tighten Internet control and with the assistance of the big conglomerates spying is rampant. The Internet may not look anything like we know it today. Internet providers are slow to adopt high speeds and always looking to limit access with caps. I may or may not decide to disconnect from the Internet in the future. Digital keys/restrictions on resale are a scam and Steam along with it.
 
BitoHeaven
(16 items)
 
Cigar ATX PC
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz Asus Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill Trident X 2X8GB DDR3 2400MHz Samsung 840 PRO 256GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB SATA III 6Gb/s 64... Pioneer Blu-ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Liquid Single Loop Triple Radiators Win 7 SP1 Professional x64bit  Samsung SynchMaster 24" Widescreen 1200p TFT-LC... Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1300w 80+ Gold Fully Modular  Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Microsoft Sidewinder X5 Allsop Redmond Mouse Pad 
Audio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX mITX  Sapphire HD 7990 @ 1090MHz/1600MHz G.SKILL Ripjaws 2X4GB DDR3-1600 @ 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial SSD 128GB mSATA SATA III 6GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA II 32MB 7200RPM LG DVD R/W SATA with LightScribe Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Professional x64bit Samsung 52" 1080p 60Hz LCD Logitech Wireless K330 Corsair AX850 Gold Fully Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ATX Black  Logitech Wireless M215 Corsair Vengeance MM200 Yamaha RX-V681 & PSB/Polk Audio 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 640 ASRock N68C-GS NVIDIA 6600GT G. Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 500GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM LG Optical Drive Thermaltake Max Orb Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 19” Flatscreen CRT Gigabyte GK-K6800 103  Thermaltake TR2 600W Cigar Boxes 
MouseMouse Pad
Zalman ZM-M300 Corsair Vengeance MM200 
  hide details  
Reply
 
BitoHeaven
(16 items)
 
Cigar ATX PC
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz Asus Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill Trident X 2X8GB DDR3 2400MHz Samsung 840 PRO 256GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB SATA III 6Gb/s 64... Pioneer Blu-ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Liquid Single Loop Triple Radiators Win 7 SP1 Professional x64bit  Samsung SynchMaster 24" Widescreen 1200p TFT-LC... Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1300w 80+ Gold Fully Modular  Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Microsoft Sidewinder X5 Allsop Redmond Mouse Pad 
Audio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX mITX  Sapphire HD 7990 @ 1090MHz/1600MHz G.SKILL Ripjaws 2X4GB DDR3-1600 @ 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial SSD 128GB mSATA SATA III 6GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA II 32MB 7200RPM LG DVD R/W SATA with LightScribe Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Professional x64bit Samsung 52" 1080p 60Hz LCD Logitech Wireless K330 Corsair AX850 Gold Fully Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ATX Black  Logitech Wireless M215 Corsair Vengeance MM200 Yamaha RX-V681 & PSB/Polk Audio 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 640 ASRock N68C-GS NVIDIA 6600GT G. Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 500GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM LG Optical Drive Thermaltake Max Orb Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 19” Flatscreen CRT Gigabyte GK-K6800 103  Thermaltake TR2 600W Cigar Boxes 
MouseMouse Pad
Zalman ZM-M300 Corsair Vengeance MM200 
  hide details  
Reply
post #349 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman091878 View Post

Look at my post above yours.

A used car sale directly leads to a new car sale. They begin to degrade instantly.

it's been explained.

Nope If i sell my car and never buy another car again, It did not generate a new car sale, a Signifigant amount of used car sales come from families who have 2 cars and downsizing to one, Or from old people who don't want to drive anymore/are not capable.

Not to mention for the above to apply, Every car company would have to be owned by a single company, To which they are not.

Drop the tough guy act, You aren't as right as you think you are, And you act as if industry and courts cannot be corrupted.
MEGATRON
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 4710MQ P170-SM-A Nvidia GTX 980M @ 1470mhz 32GB DDR3L 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD 840 EVO Msata 250GB SanDisk SDSSDX120GG25 HGST 1TB Blu-Ray 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
OverCharged Cage fans Windows 8.1 + Virtual Machines Modified 1080P glossy IPS 60hz Stock 
Power
240 Watt Brick 
  hide details  
Reply
MEGATRON
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 4710MQ P170-SM-A Nvidia GTX 980M @ 1470mhz 32GB DDR3L 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD 840 EVO Msata 250GB SanDisk SDSSDX120GG25 HGST 1TB Blu-Ray 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
OverCharged Cage fans Windows 8.1 + Virtual Machines Modified 1080P glossy IPS 60hz Stock 
Power
240 Watt Brick 
  hide details  
Reply
post #350 of 421
if you watch a movie you don't like, do you get a refund?
 
AirPC
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 2500k Asrock Z68 Fatal1ty Professional  Powercolor 7970 G.Skill Sniper 2133 MHz 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Asus Blu-ray combo drive XSPC Raystorm EK FC-7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Koolance PMP-450 Black Ice SR-1 360 xspc d5 dual bay reservoir Windows 7 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Potalion 2710qw Logitech G510 Corsair TX850M v2 NZXT Switch 810 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Logitech G400 Asus Xonar DX Creative Aurvana Live Logitech C310 
Other
hauppauge colossus 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5-2500k @4.5 GHz 1.325v MSI P67A-G43 EVGA GeForce GTX 570  8 GB Samsung Eco  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Agility 3 240 gb WD 500 GB 2 TBGreen OCZ Agility 3 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus DVD+R Noctua DH-14 Windows 7 64-bit Acer 23.6" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Standard Antec Truepower New 650w NZXT Source 210 Sidewinder X8 
Mouse Pad
Nvidia freebie lulz 
  hide details  
Reply
 
AirPC
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 2500k Asrock Z68 Fatal1ty Professional  Powercolor 7970 G.Skill Sniper 2133 MHz 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Agility 3 Asus Blu-ray combo drive XSPC Raystorm EK FC-7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Koolance PMP-450 Black Ice SR-1 360 xspc d5 dual bay reservoir Windows 7 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Potalion 2710qw Logitech G510 Corsair TX850M v2 NZXT Switch 810 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Logitech G400 Asus Xonar DX Creative Aurvana Live Logitech C310 
Other
hauppauge colossus 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5-2500k @4.5 GHz 1.325v MSI P67A-G43 EVGA GeForce GTX 570  8 GB Samsung Eco  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Agility 3 240 gb WD 500 GB 2 TBGreen OCZ Agility 3 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus DVD+R Noctua DH-14 Windows 7 64-bit Acer 23.6" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Standard Antec Truepower New 650w NZXT Source 210 Sidewinder X8 
Mouse Pad
Nvidia freebie lulz 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GR] Valve Wins Court Case, Digital Resale Of Games Has Been Closed.