Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Corsair Obsidian 250D Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair Obsidian 250D Club - Page 71

post #701 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvi View Post

nice blood-red cables, really like it.
Thanks, but I can't take credit. They're the ones Corsair makes. They're not quite as dark as in the picture, but the colors on my phone camera are weird. I really need a new phone. Anyway, I'm planning on a red and black color scheme. I'm going to paint my fans and radiators too. I also plan to have red UV coolant in my water cooling tubes. I'm going to mod a window into the GPU vent and have a clear water block. I might even make a racing stripe on the case. Everything goes faster with stripes and/or red paint. It's science.
post #702 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelmancer View Post

Thanks, but I can't take credit. They're the ones Corsair makes. They're not quite as dark as in the picture, but the colors on my phone camera are weird. I really need a new phone. Anyway, I'm planning on a red and black color scheme. I'm going to paint my fans and radiators too. I also plan to have red UV coolant in my water cooling tubes. I'm going to mod a window into the GPU vent and have a clear water block. I might even make a racing stripe on the case. Everything goes faster with stripes and/or red paint. It's science.

Yep, I tell you since I added the stripes, my 4670k went from 4.2 to 4.27Ghz on the spot wink.gif
Looking forward to your build wink.gif
Moon's Hadron
(17 items)
 
Moon's M13 250D
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact MSI R9 280X Twin FROZR Corsair Vengeance Low Profile (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 3K EVGA DVD-RW slim for Hadron  EVGA mITX CPU Cooler Win 7 Home Premium OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Apple LED Cinema Display 27" Logitech G19 EVGA Hadron internal PSU (500W Gold) EVGA Hadron Air 
MouseAudioOtherOther
Logitech G602 Razer Tiamat 2.2 Kanex SnapX miniDP Switch Belkin Nostromo n52te 
Other
Microsoft adapter for 360 wireless controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 4670k Asus Maximus VI Impact MSI R9 280X Corsair Vengeance Low Profile (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX 3K Corsair h100i Windows 7 Apple LED Cinema Display 27" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair RM650 Corsair 250D Logitech G602 
AudioOtherOther
Razer Tiamat 2.2 Kanex SnapX miniDP Switch Microsoft Wireless Controller adapter 
  hide details  
Reply
Moon's Hadron
(17 items)
 
Moon's M13 250D
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact MSI R9 280X Twin FROZR Corsair Vengeance Low Profile (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 3K EVGA DVD-RW slim for Hadron  EVGA mITX CPU Cooler Win 7 Home Premium OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Apple LED Cinema Display 27" Logitech G19 EVGA Hadron internal PSU (500W Gold) EVGA Hadron Air 
MouseAudioOtherOther
Logitech G602 Razer Tiamat 2.2 Kanex SnapX miniDP Switch Belkin Nostromo n52te 
Other
Microsoft adapter for 360 wireless controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 4670k Asus Maximus VI Impact MSI R9 280X Corsair Vengeance Low Profile (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX 3K Corsair h100i Windows 7 Apple LED Cinema Display 27" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair RM650 Corsair 250D Logitech G602 
AudioOtherOther
Razer Tiamat 2.2 Kanex SnapX miniDP Switch Microsoft Wireless Controller adapter 
  hide details  
Reply
post #703 of 3056
Closer look at the Shadow Rock Topflow mounted on the Asus P8z77 I Deluxe if anyone is interested.

As you can see the cooler sits parallel with the riser card on the board, and can easily fit high profile ram thumb.gif

Video in action in my rig (250D) from before: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJFByT3rrQs






Edited by Wretchedbeasts - 4/10/14 at 4:29am
post #704 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrake View Post

Yep, I tell you since I added the stripes, my 4670k went from 4.2 to 4.27Ghz on the spot wink.gif
Looking forward to your build wink.gif
So do I! It's going to take me about 10 months at my current income though. I can only spend about $300 a month on it and it's a pretty expensive PC. Although I'll have a new job "soon" that should speed it up a ton so I don't expect it to actually take 10 months. My uncle is opening a factory to make some kind of fancy new building material he says will revolutionize construction. We'll be the first place in the US making it. I'm going to have a job there and I'll be making significantly more than I am now. We already have investors and as far as I know it's nearing the end of the red tape and choosing a site phase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretchedbeasts View Post

Video in action in my rig (250D) from before: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJFByT3rrQs
Nice. That cooler is bigger than your motherboard. laugher.gif
Edited by Pixelmancer - 4/10/14 at 4:35am
post #705 of 3056
Hey Guys,

I am hesitating whether an ASUS GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5 would fit with a h100i. I heard some rumours that the ASUS cards have some size problems with this case. Does anyone have this card here?

Thanks!
post #706 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxxo View Post

Hey Guys,

I am hesitating whether an ASUS GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5 would fit with a h100i. I heard some rumours that the ASUS cards have some size problems with this case. Does anyone have this card here?

Thanks!
no problem at all as you can see biggrin.gif

post #707 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by itbesandrodoe View Post

no problem at all as you can see biggrin.gif


Thanks bro, it looks amazing! Care to share your specs?
post #708 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxxo View Post

Thanks bro, it looks amazing! Care to share your specs?

i5 4670k @ 4.0ghz it's annoying won't OC over 4.2 it blue screens there.
asus gtx 770
Maximus impact
h100i
2x 120 SP corsair fans( changed the rings white btw, and took out lighting.. it looked tacky)
8gb (2x4) corsair vengence 1600mghz ram, OC'd 1866mghz
RM 750(way too much power but it was on sale so)
128gb samsung 840pro SSD
1tb WD Blue
and a 120mm white corsair led fan in the front
post #709 of 3056



So yeah the Asus GTX 780 DirectCU II OC just fits in there, but not much room left 2-3 mm to the roof smile.gif
post #710 of 3056
I kind of want to do an R9 295X2 build with this case. I went from full tower to mid tower and now I want something small like this.
Hoping it's possible and someone will test it out in the next couple of weeks...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Small Form Factor Systems
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Corsair Obsidian 250D Club