Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Corsair Obsidian 250D Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair Obsidian 250D Club - Page 73

post #721 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidn272007 View Post

Alright thank you I think I'm going to get it, now I just need to find a place that sells it. I've never seen the Shadow Rock Topflow in any stores before.

Maybe we could start our own club?? Lol The BeQuiet Topflow corsair 250d owners club thumb.gif haha
post #722 of 3056
Or an air only cooled 250D club might be cool! We're the underdogs wink.gif
post #723 of 3056
sysp-181781.gif


post #724 of 3056
YES

I just finished installing my seccond H100i and its dead silent! biggrin.gif

no more stinking grinding noise!
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #725 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuGGz View Post

YES

I just finished installing my seccond H100i and its dead silent! biggrin.gif

no more stinking grinding noise!

hahahha I'm happy for you! I'm way to lazy to wait for the replacement then reinstall. lol! how were they with sending you a new one?
post #726 of 3056
Anyone know what mobos fit with a H100i in this? it's bloody annoying, I found out too late. My Z77E-ITX's keyboard/mouse ports block the radiator tubes. I can swap the H100i around but then I cannot install a front fan of any sort so my cooling is compromised.
post #727 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by itbesandrodoe View Post

hahahha I'm happy for you! I'm way to lazy to wait for the replacement then reinstall. lol! how were they with sending you a new one?

I live in iceland so i just went to the local shop where i bought the first unit and got it replaced smile.gif
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #728 of 3056
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatontg View Post

Anyone know what mobos fit with a H100i in this? it's bloody annoying, I found out too late. My Z77E-ITX's keyboard/mouse ports block the radiator tubes. I can swap the H100i around but then I cannot install a front fan of any sort so my cooling is compromised.

Im using asrock z77e-itx and h100i with no problem
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #729 of 3056
Thread Starter 
gigabyte, msis, asus ones with daughterboard fits also
post #730 of 3056
Thanks guys, my mistake, mounted in the lower holes hence getting blockage. Moved the H100i up and now working fine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Small Form Factor Systems
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Corsair Obsidian 250D Club