Hello Raven RVZ01 owners,
Just assembled my new Raven RVZ01 with the following parts:
- Silverstone / RVZ01
- Silverstone / ST45SF-G
- Silverstone / SST-PP05-E
- MSI / MB Z87I GAMING AC
- Intel / i5-4670K
- Silverstone / NT06-Pro
- Crucial / 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800
- Silverstone / SOD02
- 2X Scythe / Slip Stream 120 mm Slim Case Fan
- Crucial M500 480GB SSD
- Western Digital Green 2TB HDD
- MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr Gaming OC edition.
However I have some troubles with this graphicscard. I see lots unstability with the sytem when the NVIDIA driver is installed. Monitor goes black with no signal. I can see the system is still running. HDD led is still blinking. And it doesn't recover.
Googled on this problem and found a forum with a user whois discribing the same problem.:
Tried several things to resolve this issue.
- BIOS update motherboard and graphic card.
- bought a adapter cable 2x Molex to PCI-E 8 Pin.
- tried differend NVIDIA driver versions.
- Clean install Windows 7 x64/ 8.1 x64 (installation SSD and HDD)
- unplugged DVD-rom and WD 2TB HDD.
- tried NVIDIA driver without installing Nvidia experience etc. graphics driver only.
- did not install MSI afterburner software ( read that this could cause system unstability with Windows 8.1)
It looks like the 450w PSU can't handle this graphicscard. Do you guys think this is true?
Could a underclock of this graphicscard be a answer?