Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club - Page 64

post #631 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoanelly View Post

I wouldn't run an OC with that cooler. Its rated for a lower TDP. I think people have been more successful mounting the Seidon 120, plus it has the more durable rigid tubing. Also form what I can see about that there are 2 models, the "V" and the "M". The "M" is supposed to be the more reliable of the 2.
The shop i will buy from doesn't have the m. What would then be the best cooler for my needs I would like to stay beneath 110$.
post #632 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoanelly View Post

Nice! Looks to be snug! One thing, why is the CPU Temp lower than a core? Does that even matter? And how is the noise level on that?

Look is 875rpm what to say more just silent in my opinion is best cooler on this case 14liters only price is high mad.gif
Edited by Legtom - 3/28/14 at 6:46am
post #633 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoanelly View Post

Im very tempted to pull the trigger on this cooler...One thing thats throwing me off is that the bottom is not flush, the copper pipes are a bit higher than the sink itself creating "ridges"..but it doesnt seem to be affecting your temps all that much so wonder if thats moot. Do you have a case fan above it? (is there room?)

also, how did you apply the thermal compound?
post #634 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoanelly View Post

Im very tempted to pull the trigger on this cooler...One thing thats throwing me off is that the bottom is not flush, the copper pipes are a bit higher than the sink itself creating "ridges"..but it doesnt seem to be affecting your temps all that much so wonder if thats moot. Do you have a case fan above it? (is there room?)

I read that about the copper tubes as well but in effect they weren't too bad. Fairly flush in actuality. And yeah there's room for the case fan as long as you route your wires around the heat sink.
post #635 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin16 View Post

The shop i will buy from doesn't have the m. What would then be the best cooler for my needs I would like to stay beneath 110$.

Do they have the V? You can use the V. Or order online from Newegg. I think its on sale right now, (at least in Canada it is) for like $65
post #636 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoanelly View Post

Nice! Looks to be snug! One thing, why is the CPU Temp lower than a core? Does that even matter? And how is the noise level on that?

Fan noise is awesome. Quieter than the Xbox One next to it. Not sure what you're saying about the temp.
post #637 of 7088
Thread Starter 
I have this case, psu, and NT06 sitting in my Newegg cart again waiting to pull the trigger. LOL! I just have to return the other stuff I bought from Microcenter, hoping they don't give me a problem since its a case, psu, and cooler.
post #638 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrookedHauser View Post



I read that about the copper tubes as well but in effect they weren't too bad. Fairly flush in actuality. And yeah there's room for the case fan as long as you route your wires around the heat sink.

Yeah, I think Im going to get this one...best value it seems with decent temps according to Legtom's tests. It also nearly half the price of the Noctura and NT06-pro....+/- 4 degrees in and arround 50C i think is pretty safe.

But what about the thermal paste? Do you apply it in between the grooves then?
post #639 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoanelly View Post

Do they have the V? You can use the V. Or order online from Newegg. I think its on sale right now, (at least in Canada it is) for like $65
Yeah they have the v. And ordering from newegg is not going to happen. Since i live in Norway i would have to pay 25% tax if i bought it from an international shop.
post #640 of 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie View Post

I have this case, psu, and NT06 sitting in my Newegg cart again waiting to pull the trigger. LOL! I just have to return the other stuff I bought from Microcenter, hoping they don't give me a problem since its a case, psu, and cooler.

Hey Capt! Maybe reconsider the NTO6 with the GeminII M4 instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Small Form Factor Systems
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club