Memtest86+ 5.00 Alpha 2
- Added support for up to 2 TB of RAM on X64 CPUs
- Added multi-threading (SMT) support up to 32 cores
- Added complete detection for memory controllers.
- Added enhanced Fail Safe Mode (Press F1)
- Added CPU temperature reporting
- Added support for Intel "Sandy Bridge-E" CPUs
- Added support for Intel "Ivy Bridge" CPUs
- Added preliminary support for Intel "Haswell" CPUs
- Added support for AMD "Bulldozer" CPUs
- Added support for AMD E-/C-/G-/Z- "Bobcat" CPUs
- Added support for Intel Atom "Pineview" CPUs
- Added SPD detection on AMD Chipset
- Rewriten lots of memory timings detection code
- Corrected a lots of bugs
Known bugs (Mt86+ 5.00 alpha 1)
- Time counter goes crazy due to SMT on Intel CPUs
- Memory Bandwidth incorrect due to previous bug
- IBM clusters & 4 Socket servers not supported (Proprietary SMT)
- Fail Safe Mode doesn't disable SMT yet
- Older platforms not validated yet. Don't expect something working !
- AMD "Trinity" CPUs unsupported yet.
- False positive on a 8-byte memory area near 0.4 MB due to a bug somewhere in the SMT trampoline code.