New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 750 Ti mining - Page 56

post #551 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenXBR View Post

Trying UTC right now...

Its normal to have a lower rate if compared with scrypt?
I was having around 59KHs with 1 GTX 750 Ti (scrypt gives me ~300KHs), but suddenly it dropped to 7KHs only.

With parameters do you pass to cudaminer?

Didn't receive a GTX 750 Ti yet, so no clue.

I'm using an R9 270 2gb, which should perform similarly or slightly worse than a 750 ti at scrypt-jane coins with higher n factors.
Doing 92kh/s on it at 1100/1200mhz..
post #552 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Didn't receive a GTX 750 Ti yet, so no clue.

I'm using an R9 270 2gb, which should perform similarly or slightly worse than a 750 ti at scrypt-jane coins with higher n factors.
Doing 92kh/s on it at 1100/1200mhz..

Need to find a god set of parameters... =/
Using only "-i 1" to avoid screen lag.

EDIT: which pool do you use?
I'm using http://ultra.leetpools.com/
Edited by RavenXBR - 3/15/14 at 10:21pm
post #553 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenXBR View Post

Need to find a god set of parameters... =/
Using only "-i 1" to avoid screen lag.

EDIT: which pool do you use?
I'm using http://ultra.leetpools.com/

I'd like to see your Cudaminer .bat for Ultracoin. I know it is scrypt-jane but I don't know the Cudaminer equivalents of nfmin, nfmax and sj-time.
post #554 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccRicers View Post

I'd like to see your Cudaminer .bat for Ultracoin. I know it is scrypt-jane but I don't know the Cudaminer equivalents of nfmin, nfmax and sj-time.

I've tried several combinations and found that the best one for me is: -l T5x11 -b 4096 -i 1 -a scrypt-jane:UTC
-l T5x11: is what autotune always find. Tried some others but with worst results.
-b 4096: less is worst and higher brings no gain.
-i 1: slightly better than -i 0.
-H: its not suggested to use CPU on "jane", and -H 2 is default. Tried -H 1 and its worst. Just omit it.
-m: no difference using 0 or 1. Tried both and no gain. Just omit it.
-C: useless when choosing "T" kernel. Just omit it.

With this set, and cuda 32 bits, I'm achieving 63~64KHs with a Gigabyte OC +135/+650 (With scrypt I got 300KHs).
With cuda x64 its around 62KHs.



I'm will leave it mining all the night with this setup and in the morning will check if is stable and "profitable".
post #555 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccRicers View Post

I'd like to see your Cudaminer .bat for Ultracoin. I know it is scrypt-jane but I don't know the Cudaminer equivalents of nfmin, nfmax and sj-time.

For Ultracoin
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:UTC -o stratum+tcp://ultra.leetpools.com:3333 -u USER.X -p pass -m 1 -i 0 -l T5x12 -H 2

That works great on my EVGA FTW cards (or T30x2) but I can't get it to work on my Gigabyte Windforce cards.

Other differences:
On PC#3: EVGA GTX 750 TI FTW, Win7, Nvidia v334.89 driver, OE Bios, 1372MHz Core, 1650MHz ram, 67kh each on current UTC T5x12

On PC#2 Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti Windforce, Win 8.1, Nvidia v335.23 driver, (can't clock as high as EVGA) 33kh each on current UTC T30x1. Maybe I need a new bios.
post #556 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20DEN View Post

For Ultracoin
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:UTC -o stratum+tcp://ultra.leetpools.com:3333 -u USER.X -p pass -m 1 -i 0 -l T5x12 -H 2

That works great on my EVGA FTW cards (or T30x2) but I can't get it to work on my Gigabyte Windforce cards.

What average rate do you get in this case?
post #557 of 1291
Have you guys seen this ? : http://www.asrock.com/mb/spec/card.asp?Model=BTC%20PRO%20Kit



Hi-speed PCIe Data Transfer
SATA cable is better than IDE cable
Longer Cable Length
Easier for installing your system
Lower Voltage Drop
Offering adequate voltage for graphics cards
100% Compatible with PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 Slots
An out of the box solution
Machine Made
Compared to handmade cables, this cable is more reliable and durable with high quality control standards

Cant find this in stores though. Really want them smile.gif
post #558 of 1291
Yes, I've seen that listed in some of my local online retailers, but never in stock. One retailer claims to be getting a batch in two days though. I found it when I was looking to buy my BTC board.
 
Portable Desktop
(12 items)
 
Console Cave
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASRock P67 Extreme4 ASUS GTX 670 DCII Kingston HyperX Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate 600 Samsung Spinpoint F4 Seagate Barracuda Green Seagate Desktop 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Seagate Expansion Desktop Maxtor Basics Seagate Backup Plus Portable 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung SE-208AB Thermalright Archon (Rev. A) 2x Phanteks PH-F140HP_BL (CPU) 2x Noctua NF-A14 PWM (Intake) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Thermalright TY-150 (Exhaust) Noctua NF-S12A PWM (Exhaust) Windows 10 Pro DELL UltraSharp U2711 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QPAD MK-80 Pro SeaSonic X-560 Lian Li PC-P50WB Func MS-3 R2 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
SteelSeries QcK Creative Sound Blaster Z Swans M10 Creative Aurvana Live! 
Other
Lian Li LED50 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Pentium G3258 ASUS H81I-PLUS Intel HD Graphics ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Vengeance LP OCZ Vector Scythe Big Shuriken 2 rev. B Windows 10 Pro N 
MonitorMonitorPowerCase
LG PA70G BenQ G2420HDBL Cooler Master B500 ver.2 Cooler Master Elite 130 
MonitorAudioAudioOther
LG PA70G Yamaha HTR-3065 Andersson SRP 2.5 PlayStation 
OtherOtherOtherOther
PlayStation 2 Gamecube Dreamcast Xbox 
OtherOtherOther
Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 Wii 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Portable Desktop
(12 items)
 
Console Cave
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASRock P67 Extreme4 ASUS GTX 670 DCII Kingston HyperX Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate 600 Samsung Spinpoint F4 Seagate Barracuda Green Seagate Desktop 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Seagate Expansion Desktop Maxtor Basics Seagate Backup Plus Portable 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung SE-208AB Thermalright Archon (Rev. A) 2x Phanteks PH-F140HP_BL (CPU) 2x Noctua NF-A14 PWM (Intake) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Thermalright TY-150 (Exhaust) Noctua NF-S12A PWM (Exhaust) Windows 10 Pro DELL UltraSharp U2711 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QPAD MK-80 Pro SeaSonic X-560 Lian Li PC-P50WB Func MS-3 R2 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
SteelSeries QcK Creative Sound Blaster Z Swans M10 Creative Aurvana Live! 
Other
Lian Li LED50 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Pentium G3258 ASUS H81I-PLUS Intel HD Graphics ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Vengeance LP OCZ Vector Scythe Big Shuriken 2 rev. B Windows 10 Pro N 
MonitorMonitorPowerCase
LG PA70G BenQ G2420HDBL Cooler Master B500 ver.2 Cooler Master Elite 130 
MonitorAudioAudioOther
LG PA70G Yamaha HTR-3065 Andersson SRP 2.5 PlayStation 
OtherOtherOtherOther
PlayStation 2 Gamecube Dreamcast Xbox 
OtherOtherOther
Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 Wii 
  hide details  
Reply
post #559 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenXBR View Post

I've tried several combinations and found that the best one for me is: -l T5x11 -b 4096 -i 1 -a scrypt-jane:UTC
-l T5x11: is what autotune always find. Tried some others but with worst results.
-b 4096: less is worst and higher brings no gain.
-i 1: slightly better than -i 0.
-H: its not suggested to use CPU on "jane", and -H 2 is default. Tried -H 1 and its worst. Just omit it.
-m: no difference using 0 or 1. Tried both and no gain. Just omit it.
-C: useless when choosing "T" kernel. Just omit it.

With this set, and cuda 32 bits, I'm achieving 63~64KHs with a Gigabyte OC +135/+650 (With scrypt I got 300KHs).
With cuda x64 its around 62KHs.



I'm will leave it mining all the night with this setup and in the morning will check if is stable and "profitable".

With this rate I will mine around 7 Ultracoins a day.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurosonic View Post

Have you guys seen this ? : http://www.asrock.com/mb/spec/card.asp?Model=BTC%20PRO%20Kit



Hi-speed PCIe Data Transfer
SATA cable is better than IDE cable
Longer Cable Length
Easier for installing your system
Lower Voltage Drop
Offering adequate voltage for graphics cards
100% Compatible with PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 Slots
An out of the box solution
Machine Made
Compared to handmade cables, this cable is more reliable and durable with high quality control standards

Cant find this in stores though. Really want them smile.gif

Saw it other day:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/spec/card.asp?Model=BTC%20PRO%20Kit

Must be expensive...
post #560 of 1291
Those asrock risers are listed on a few aussie stores at around $30-35 each. No option for external power and expensive. They're still using pci-e x1 so no advantage really over the sub $20 USB3 risers. They're just using SATA cables instead of USB3.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General