New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 750 Ti mining - Page 68

post #671 of 1291
My only card is a Giga wf oc...same as the 780 xD
post #672 of 1291
still, no one gets a review about the Inno3d 750 ti, but its specs is better than the zotac non-oc but cheaper. And they have 5 pcs here. I hope I can find a review of it before buying those 5 pcs biggrin.gif
post #673 of 1291
Guys, if you're looking for a coin to mine with nvidia cards, join me at heavycoinpool, they have a bonus making it the most profitable coin for GTX 780 and 750ti users.

When that's over we can migrate to either yac, utc, vtc or maxcoin (those are pretty much tied in profitability, with max ahead on 780/780ti and 750ti cards).

We need more hash to find more blocks and get that sweet bonus, so come on!

https://heavycoinpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
post #674 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Guys, if you're looking for a coin to mine with nvidia cards, join me at heavycoinpool, they have a bonus making it the most profitable coin for GTX 780 and 750ti users.

When that's over we can migrate to either yac, utc, vtc or maxcoin (those are pretty much tied in profitability, with max ahead on 780/780ti and 750ti cards).

We need more hash to find more blocks and get that sweet bonus, so come on!

https://heavycoinpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I was mining heavycoin with CCMiner for a day or so - but I had an issue where the miner would crash ever 6 hours or so, I'll have to try it again except on stock clocks this time. :thumb:

Number Cruncher
(16 items)
 
HTPC
(11 items)
 
750TIMINER2
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Sapphire 290 Tri-x 4GB OC CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel 520 120 GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD LG Blu-Ray Lightscribe Combo Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Swiftech H320 (CPU only) Windows 7 Ultimate 27" Shimian 1440p Monitor 1000W Corsair PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
800D custom painted and fixed up! 15 year old Microsoft Custom Minecraft Mousepad Logitech 2.1 Speakers (wub wubbity wub wub) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k MSI Z68 MA-ED55 MSI GTX 750 Ti 6GB Corsair XMP 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD Blue ASUS DVD Burner Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 750W Rosewill Blackbone 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Sempron 145 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 4x MSI GTX 750 Ti 6 GB Corsair XMP 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500 GB Seagate Barracuda Stock Windows 7 LG 20" 900p display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell generic Rosewill HIVE 750W Rosewill Thor V2 Dell generic 
Other
4x USB Powered Risers 
  hide details  
Reply
Number Cruncher
(16 items)
 
HTPC
(11 items)
 
750TIMINER2
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Sapphire 290 Tri-x 4GB OC CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel 520 120 GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD LG Blu-Ray Lightscribe Combo Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Swiftech H320 (CPU only) Windows 7 Ultimate 27" Shimian 1440p Monitor 1000W Corsair PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
800D custom painted and fixed up! 15 year old Microsoft Custom Minecraft Mousepad Logitech 2.1 Speakers (wub wubbity wub wub) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k MSI Z68 MA-ED55 MSI GTX 750 Ti 6GB Corsair XMP 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD Blue ASUS DVD Burner Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 750W Rosewill Blackbone 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Sempron 145 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 4x MSI GTX 750 Ti 6 GB Corsair XMP 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500 GB Seagate Barracuda Stock Windows 7 LG 20" 900p display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell generic Rosewill HIVE 750W Rosewill Thor V2 Dell generic 
Other
4x USB Powered Risers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #675 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam51037 View Post

I was mining heavycoin with CCMiner for a day or so - but I had an issue where the miner would crash ever 6 hours or so, I'll have to try it again except on stock clocks this time. thumb.gif

It doesn't crash cause of instability...it's a bug that will get fixed on the next release (as well as the need to keep chrome open).

I run cgwatcher and make it open the program again if it closes. (scheduled actions), or maybe use task scheduler in windows?

I'm currently mining yac on two R7 240s and hvc on the 750ti and 780 for a combined hash rate of 15mh/s.
join heavycoinpool if you decide to mine it...we need to find more blocks, and the bonus makes it better than the other alts.
post #676 of 1291
TIL Cgwatcher works on Cudaminer and CCminer tongue.gif

So should I stop with Fuguecoin for now? I solo mined a total of 7 blocks over the past 12 hours.
post #677 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Guys, if you're looking for a coin to mine with nvidia cards, join me at heavycoinpool, they have a bonus making it the most profitable coin for GTX 780 and 750ti users.

When that's over we can migrate to either yac, utc, vtc or maxcoin (those are pretty much tied in profitability, with max ahead on 780/780ti and 750ti cards).

We need more hash to find more blocks and get that sweet bonus, so come on!

https://heavycoinpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I just move from 1Gh to heavypool. Doing arround 20000khash/s with my 5 750ti.

smile.gif
post #678 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccRicers View Post

TIL Cgwatcher works on Cudaminer and CCminer tongue.gif

So should I stop with Fuguecoin for now? I solo mined a total of 7 blocks over the past 12 hours.

7?? i have only found 3 in the past 10 hrs using 330m.
post #679 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Guys, if you're looking for a coin to mine with nvidia cards, join me at heavycoinpool, they have a bonus making it the most profitable coin for GTX 780 and 750ti users.

When that's over we can migrate to either yac, utc, vtc or maxcoin (those are pretty much tied in profitability, with max ahead on 780/780ti and 750ti cards).

We need more hash to find more blocks and get that sweet bonus, so come on!

https://heavycoinpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

i just moved one of my computers to this pool. i am getting an average of 6500 khash/s with 2 cards a 750ti and 560 ti.

using this code ccminer.exe -a heavy -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.heavycoinpool.com:5333 -u user -p x -v 512

i am still really new to mining. anything i should change to get more hash?
post #680 of 1291
It's been an hour and a half and so far I have gotten 16 Heavycoin (unconfirmed) with about 18 Mh/s. Does this sound good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by e6ug View Post

i just moved one of my computers to this pool. i am getting an average of 6500 khash/s with 2 cards a 750ti and 560 ti.

using this code ccminer.exe -a heavy -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.heavycoinpool.com:5333 -u user -p x -v 512

i am still really new to mining. anything i should change to get more hash?

Use EVGA Precision to overclock your GPU and memory (easiest) or find a BIOS that you can flash that lets you push more voltage and stability.

CCminer is still a barebones mining program, but there will be updates in the future that will let you tweak more performance settings there.
Edited by ccRicers - 3/21/14 at 11:25am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General