New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 750 Ti mining - Page 92

post #911 of 1291
I'm mining HVC now, getting around 11000khs for each 750ti so total fluctuates between 20mh/s and 22mh/s for the two card rig. Does that sound about right for ccminer and compute 3.5 or should I be seeing more?
post #912 of 1291
Ok for stock...try running two instances of ccminer and compare results.
post #913 of 1291
Anyone have the Galaxy GTX 750 Ti GC Slim? It'd be funny running these babies on a mining rig.

post #914 of 1291
Nope but the zotac ones are similarly cute and low profile...they run fine but having 6 on usb risers is a bit troublesome cause of the lack of pci-e connectors it seems. (or the z87 g45 isn't as reliable as I thought).
Had to run one of them off the pci-e slot, without a riser, otherwise I had some bsod's and code 43's going on.
post #915 of 1291
post #916 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Nope but the zotac ones are similarly cute and low profile...they run fine but having 6 on usb risers is a bit troublesome cause of the lack of pci-e connectors it seems. (or the z87 g45 isn't as reliable as I thought).
Had to run one of them off the pci-e slot, without a riser, otherwise I had some bsod's and code 43's going on.

I had exactly one BSOD with my 750 Ti system but I can't remember what mining program it was running or what coin was it mining. It happened when I had closed Chrome while the program was mining.

I am still waiting on my other USB risers as I just have the one for the outermost card and been three weeks already... I'll probably run 5 max on the board since that's the most PCI express slots it has.

I've seen PCI-to-PCIe x1 adapters but haven't seen how reliable these would be for mining...
post #917 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccRicers View Post

I've seen PCI-to-PCIe x1 adapters but haven't seen how reliable these would be for mining...

They are reliable, I'm using 2 of them. (USB/Powered).

The only things, I'm getting about 5% less hashrate with them, but it's normal from what I saw online.
post #918 of 1291
Yesterday i got an EVGA 750ti SC, the one with 1 fan and no pcie power connector. I tried mining at stock, it give me around 11-11.5 mhs. On stock it get to a whooping 1.35 mhz on the core and its 2500 on ram. So i started ocing the ram, and it get to 3100, with that speed i'm getting 13.5mhz. biggrin.gif

After playing with the core clock i didn't seem to get any gain from it so i left it stock.

So now with my 780 and the 750ti im mining at 36mhs, tongue.gif

Ah and also, with that OC the 750ti stays at 50°, with a room temperature of 25°. The fan went from the stock 40% load to 44%, its almost silent to the rest of the pc, so i'm happy with that, but ill see if i can mod the bios an lower the fan speed a little more.
post #919 of 1291
Hi all,
i have some problem when install 4 GTX 750Ti (all vga using riser)
all my gpu wont utilize to 100% usage / load, only 30-50%
i try attach 3 card on board and 1 using riser, same result

my rig :
gigabyte 990fxa ud3
athlon x3
4 zotac GTX 750Ti
8gb ram
550w superflower PSU
windows 7 x64
Driver Nvidia 335.23

anyone can help? frown.gif
Edited by just_ilano - 4/4/14 at 7:19am
Lovey Phenom
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon II X3 @3.0ghz Biostar TA790GX-XE HIS HD 4670 @default 24/7 Gskill BlackPI 2x2gb PC6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WDC Blue 320gb Lite-on DVD Combo Win XP 32bit LG W1953 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Speed Power 500w CM 690 mod Logitech 
Mouse Pad
a paper 
  hide details  
Reply
Lovey Phenom
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon II X3 @3.0ghz Biostar TA790GX-XE HIS HD 4670 @default 24/7 Gskill BlackPI 2x2gb PC6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WDC Blue 320gb Lite-on DVD Combo Win XP 32bit LG W1953 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Speed Power 500w CM 690 mod Logitech 
Mouse Pad
a paper 
  hide details  
Reply
post #920 of 1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_ilano View Post

Hi all,
i have some problem when install 4 GTX 750Ti (all vga using riser)
all my gpu wont utilize to 100% usage / load, only 30-50%
i try attach 3 card on board and 1 using riser, same result

my rig :
gigabyte 990fxa ud3
athlon x3
4 zotac GTX 750Ti
8gb ram
550w superflower PSU
windows 7 x64
Driver Nvidia 335.23

anyone can help? frown.gif

Did you try to open Google Chrome before launching the miner?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General