Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Bitspower Fittings, Sizes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bitspower Fittings, Sizes

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
Can someone explain sizes on these( BitsPower) fittings.
I find it very confusing Bitspower fittings are often given in fractions of inch,( which is bad enough if your used to metric) whereas Tubing diameters are mostly quoted in millimetres !!!

I was looking on Youtube at :
Singularity Computers Client Build 12 Build Log: Part 2, at approx. 20:16 / 28:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ryu5_zLEmE

Where he is using, EK-HD Solid Tube 12/16mm, and also using Bitspower fittings.

But on trying to order Bitspower Fittings from Performance PC I was told these fittings would not fit this tubing????
Am I missing something here ?
I would be very grateful if someone can explain
mad.gif
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabit View Post

Can someone explain sizes on these( BitsPower) fittings.
I find it very confusing Bitspower fittings are often given in fractions of inch,( which is bad enough if your used to metric) whereas Tubing diameters are mostly quoted in millimetres !!!

I was looking on Youtube at :
Singularity Computers Client Build 12 Build Log: Part 2, at approx. 20:16 / 28:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ryu5_zLEmE

Where he is using, EK-HD Solid Tube 12/16mm, and also using Bitspower fittings.

But on trying to order Bitspower Fittings from Performance PC I was told these fittings would not fit this tubing????
Am I missing something here ?
I would be very grateful if someone can explain
mad.gif

What he is using there is the larger variant of the EK-HD Tube along with EK fittings
Because of the size (12/16) of the tube, he has to use corresponding fittings.

You can find EK's selection of hard tube fittings here
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessories/fittings/hd-adapters.html

If you want to use Bitspower fittings, you HAVE to use acrylic tube with the dimensions 10/12 - meaning 10mm inner diameter, and 12 mm outer diameter.

Bitspower only makes once size of this type of fittings, and they are a perfect match for E22 acrylic tubing or even EK's smaller variant of HD Tube (also 10/12)

The Bitspower fittings on Performance PCs will fit with this kind of acrylic tube
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=59_413_1227

Hope that helps.
Caselabs SMA8
(17 items)
 
Caselabs S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4960x Rampage 4 Black Edition Gigabyte GTX Titan Gigabyte GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator GT 4x4GB  Samsung 830 WD Green SanDisk Ultra II 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Alphacool XT45 560, Alphacool XT45 480, Alphaco... Win7 HP x64 Dell U2711 BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Browns Corsair AX1200i Caselabs SMA8 Razer Deathadder 
Audio
Bose Companion 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k Asus P8Z77i-Deluxe Zotac GTX780 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Sandisk Ultra II EK Supremacy CSQ, Alphacool 240 ST30 x 2, Swift... Corsair AX860i Caselabs S3 
  hide details  
Reply
Caselabs SMA8
(17 items)
 
Caselabs S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4960x Rampage 4 Black Edition Gigabyte GTX Titan Gigabyte GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator GT 4x4GB  Samsung 830 WD Green SanDisk Ultra II 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Alphacool XT45 560, Alphacool XT45 480, Alphaco... Win7 HP x64 Dell U2711 BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Browns Corsair AX1200i Caselabs SMA8 Razer Deathadder 
Audio
Bose Companion 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k Asus P8Z77i-Deluxe Zotac GTX780 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Sandisk Ultra II EK Supremacy CSQ, Alphacool 240 ST30 x 2, Swift... Corsair AX860i Caselabs S3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by friskiest View Post

What he is using there is the larger variant of the EK-HD Tube along with EK fittings
Because of the size (12/16) of the tube, he has to use corresponding fittings.

You can find EK's selection of hard tube fittings here
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessories/fittings/hd-adapters.html

If you want to use Bitspower fittings, you HAVE to use acrylic tube with the dimensions 10/12 - meaning 10mm inner diameter, and 12 mm outer diameter.

Bitspower only makes once size of this type of fittings, and they are a perfect match for E22 acrylic tubing or even EK's smaller variant of HD Tube (also 10/12)

The Bitspower fittings on Performance PCs will fit with this kind of acrylic tube
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=59_413_1227

Hope that helps.

Hi I was wondering about the tubing size and fitting to. I click on your performance pcs link, and it doesnt work. it just redirect me to their home page. can you please update the link of tell me what to search. thanks
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOBunny View Post

Hi I was wondering about the tubing size and fitting to. I click on your performance pcs link, and it doesnt work. it just redirect me to their home page. can you please update the link of tell me what to search. thanks

Hi there,

I believe at this point in time both EK and Bitspower offer tube and fittings in both 12/16 and 10/12 mm.

The Bitspower line can be found here:
http://www.performance-pcs.com/fittings-connectors/shopby/brand--bitspower/fitting-type--rigid-compression/?

Then about halfway down the page on your left hand side, you can filter by size (10/12 or 12/16) in the selection menu.

Hope that helps thumb.gif
Caselabs SMA8
(17 items)
 
Caselabs S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4960x Rampage 4 Black Edition Gigabyte GTX Titan Gigabyte GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator GT 4x4GB  Samsung 830 WD Green SanDisk Ultra II 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Alphacool XT45 560, Alphacool XT45 480, Alphaco... Win7 HP x64 Dell U2711 BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Browns Corsair AX1200i Caselabs SMA8 Razer Deathadder 
Audio
Bose Companion 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k Asus P8Z77i-Deluxe Zotac GTX780 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Sandisk Ultra II EK Supremacy CSQ, Alphacool 240 ST30 x 2, Swift... Corsair AX860i Caselabs S3 
  hide details  
Reply
Caselabs SMA8
(17 items)
 
Caselabs S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4960x Rampage 4 Black Edition Gigabyte GTX Titan Gigabyte GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator GT 4x4GB  Samsung 830 WD Green SanDisk Ultra II 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Alphacool XT45 560, Alphacool XT45 480, Alphaco... Win7 HP x64 Dell U2711 BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Browns Corsair AX1200i Caselabs SMA8 Razer Deathadder 
Audio
Bose Companion 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k Asus P8Z77i-Deluxe Zotac GTX780 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Sandisk Ultra II EK Supremacy CSQ, Alphacool 240 ST30 x 2, Swift... Corsair AX860i Caselabs S3 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Bitspower Fittings, Sizes