Hey there! I'm currently updating my peripherals after a series of faults.
At present I have a Logitech G510 keyboard. I've been a fan girl of Logitech for years and appreciate their after sales support. My G510 is less than 2 years old and has been giving me endless troubles. I've had to RMA the board twice, only to have the replacement board give me trouble.
Anyway I'd like to purchase a Mechanical keyboard and using it for gaming - primarily FPS and MMO games. I'd like my future board to have the following qualities:
- A firm, stable, non-wobbly, fixed or attachable wrist support
- A keyboard made out of plastic and mostly metal that's solid
- Back lighting - 1 color or many colors makes no difference
- NO side Macro "G" keys
- A larger keyboard with evenly spaced keys - much like the Logitech G510
- The ability to customize/remove the switches and the ability to find aftermarket switches in various colors
- Good after sales support - preferably with a telephone number and email address that can be contacted should I have a problem
- Price is not an issue
So with the above in mind, could you guys PLEASE recommend something for me?
Edited by MsAriela - 2/21/14 at 2:08am