Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [RETIRED] Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer ~ Version 4.2 Released (Major Release)!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[RETIRED] Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer ~ Version 4.2 Released (Major Release)! - Page 6

post #51 of 216
@RagingCain

No. Can't open that file too, same error frown.gif
Must be my system, probably i will format and reinstall my os
post #52 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles73 View Post

@RagingCain

No. Can't open that file too, same error frown.gif
Must be my system, probably i will format and reinstall my os

Must be something specific to your system. File opens fine for me. Win 8.1 x64 too.
DeskoSaurus X
(22 items)
 
It Does Stuff
(24 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K 4.7 GHz Z97 MPOWER MAX AC 290X Lightning G. Skill TridentX 2x8GB 10-12-12 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Crucial MX100 + 960GB M500 2x WD Blue RAID EK Supremacy EK-FC R9-290X Lightning 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK XE 480 + EK CoolStream PE 480 10x Phanteks + 2x Cougar Vortex MCP50X + MCP50X Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ViewSonic VX2250 22" LED Generic HP Corsair AX860i Lian-Li DK-Q2X 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G700 XTRAC Ripper TC Electronic Impact Twin Corsair Commander Mini 
OtherOther
Schiit Vali Kanto Yumi (Bamboo) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8350 4.95GHz 24/7 GA-990FXA-UD3 Sapphire 7870 XT  Mushkin Redline 997051 @1866 8-8-8-24 1T 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer @1866 8-8-8-2... Black WD6401AALS 2x WD10EZEX Raid-0 EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
10x Cougar Vortex PWM 3x Helix EK VGA Supremacy Acetal Alphacool NexXxos ST30 240mm, 2x XT45 240mm XSPC X2O 750 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Jingway DP-600 pump Windows 8.1 Pro x64 ViewSonic VX2250 22" LED Generic HP 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill HIVE-650 CM 690 II Advanced B&W  Logitech G700 Xonar DG 
AudioOtherOther
Tc Electronic Impact Twin Fan Controller: Aerocool X-Vision 2x Swiftech PWM Splitter 
  hide details  
Reply
DeskoSaurus X
(22 items)
 
It Does Stuff
(24 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K 4.7 GHz Z97 MPOWER MAX AC 290X Lightning G. Skill TridentX 2x8GB 10-12-12 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Crucial MX100 + 960GB M500 2x WD Blue RAID EK Supremacy EK-FC R9-290X Lightning 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK XE 480 + EK CoolStream PE 480 10x Phanteks + 2x Cougar Vortex MCP50X + MCP50X Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ViewSonic VX2250 22" LED Generic HP Corsair AX860i Lian-Li DK-Q2X 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G700 XTRAC Ripper TC Electronic Impact Twin Corsair Commander Mini 
OtherOther
Schiit Vali Kanto Yumi (Bamboo) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8350 4.95GHz 24/7 GA-990FXA-UD3 Sapphire 7870 XT  Mushkin Redline 997051 @1866 8-8-8-24 1T 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer @1866 8-8-8-2... Black WD6401AALS 2x WD10EZEX Raid-0 EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
10x Cougar Vortex PWM 3x Helix EK VGA Supremacy Acetal Alphacool NexXxos ST30 240mm, 2x XT45 240mm XSPC X2O 750 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Jingway DP-600 pump Windows 8.1 Pro x64 ViewSonic VX2250 22" LED Generic HP 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill HIVE-650 CM 690 II Advanced B&W  Logitech G700 Xonar DG 
AudioOtherOther
Tc Electronic Impact Twin Fan Controller: Aerocool X-Vision 2x Swiftech PWM Splitter 
  hide details  
Reply
post #53 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSSETS View Post

I have CPU line up and down is it bottleneck?
Code:
Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer Results:
File imported: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Battlefield 4\FrameTimeLog005.csv
Imported 23148 points of data.
Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
CPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
GPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.

Frame Time Avg          CPU Frame Avg           GPU Frame Avg
56.004 FPS              56.005 FPS              56.503 FPS

Max FPS                 Max FPS (CPU)           Max FPS (GPU)
118.203 FPS             200 FPS                 128.041 FPS

Min FPS                 Min FPS (CPU)           Min FPS (GPU)
12.905 FPS              10.346 FPS              15.492 FPS

Time Spent:             FPS %:          FPS %(CPU):     FPS %(GPU):
Above 200 FPS:          0 %             0 %             0 %
Above 144 FPS:          0 %             0.13 %          0 %
Above 120 FPS:          0 %             0.49 %          0.01 %
Above 100 FPS:          0.04 %          1.1 %           0.05 %
Above 90 FPS:           0.04 %          1.68 %          0.05 %
Above 60 FPS:           38.87 %         40.98 %         40.55 %
Above 45 FPS:           93.52 %         91.17 %         93.91 %
Above 30 FPS:           99.38 %         99.18 %         99.46 %





what is your PC spec, OS, and game settings?

Looks like you have very weak CPU for this game, it absolutely can not maintain solid 60FPS.
Also problem might be in memory leak bug which is still not fixed. A lot of people with GPU like yours are reporting memory leaks.
Or this could be thise bug - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-Beta-Massive-lags-because-of-CPU-usage/td-p/1600543
I suggest you try to install win 8.1 pro/ent evaluation, it could solve this problem as win 8.1 works with multicure way much better then win 7
and do not forget to make core unpark (google it, it is easy)
Edited by some-random-guy - 2/27/14 at 2:28am
post #54 of 216
No matter what I do, I get this error:
post #55 of 216
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattifnatten View Post

No matter what I do, I get this error:

Kannst du sprechen mit ich auf Deutschen oder English?
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles73 View Post

@RagingCain

No. Can't open that file too, same error frown.gif
Must be my system, probably i will format and reinstall my os

I feel silly asking this, but is your system localization en-US (i.e. is this a normal American install)?

Do both of you already have the file open in Excel, Notepad, or Notepad++, before loading the file, or perhaps the game is still running with Logging still enabled??

Because I programmed it not to interfere with any write/read-buffer going to or from the file... but I did forget to check if there was any data actually read from the file before it does calculations. Not really necessary if it grabbed the file and read it, but I would prefer a clean shutdown when it crashes instead of this.

That is the error its seeing. No data, but it claims it read the file fine. I can work around the exception occurring, but I really want to know why you aren't able to parse the logs.

I really appreciate your support though by giving me feedback.

If you guys could go to "WOLF" link in my signature, there are two things there I would like to try, WOLF itself will give me the exact .NET framework library you have installed, it is on the main page of the program.

ALSO, in that thread, on the main post, there is a .NET repair toolkit. All it does is verify you have the latest and greatest of each file installed, and also do a checksum for corruption, then repair any files that our incorrect. It is straight from Microsoft.
Edited by RagingCain - 2/27/14 at 7:53am
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
post #56 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCain View Post

Kannst du sprechen mit ich auf Deutschen oder English?
I feel silly asking this, but is your system localization en-US (i.e. is this a normal American install)?

Do both of you already have the file open in Excel, Notepad, or Notepad++, before loading the file, or perhaps the game is still running with Logging still enabled??



Yes, i have a genuine install of a win 8.1 64bits with Media Center en-US, but like i said before i have a pre-rtm version of spring update 1 of windows 8.1 installed.

The file is not opened anywhere.

.net version is 4.0.30319.34014 take it from Wolf... nice tool
Will try the .net fix tool.

and checked with ".net version detector" it gives this:

<32Bit>
2.0.50727.8000
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
4.0.30319.34014
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

<64Bit>
2.0.50727.8000
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727
4.0.30319.34014
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319

< Installed .NET Frameworks >
.NET FW 2.0 SP 2
.NET FW 3.0 SP 2
.NET FW 3.5 SP 1
.NET FW 4.5
.NET FW 4.5.1
post #57 of 216
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles73 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCain View Post

Kannst du sprechen mit ich auf Deutschen oder English?
I feel silly asking this, but is your system localization en-US (i.e. is this a normal American install)?

Do both of you already have the file open in Excel, Notepad, or Notepad++, before loading the file, or perhaps the game is still running with Logging still enabled??



Yes, i have a genuine install of a win 8.1 64bits with Media Center en-US, but like i said before i have a pre-rtm version of spring update 1 of windows 8.1 installed.

The file is not opened anywhere.

.net version is 4.0.30319.34014 take it from Wolf... nice tool
Will try the .net fix tool.

and checked with ".net version detector" it gives this:

<32Bit>
2.0.50727.8000
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
4.0.30319.34014
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

<64Bit>
2.0.50727.8000
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727
4.0.30319.34014
->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319

< Installed .NET Frameworks >
.NET FW 2.0 SP 2
.NET FW 3.0 SP 2
.NET FW 3.5 SP 1
.NET FW 4.5
.NET FW 4.5.1

Okay, I will see what can be done my end without slowing the program down any. Stay tuned.
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
post #58 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by some-random-guy View Post

what is your PC spec, OS, and game settings?
I have cores unparked. Stock cpu and gpu. CPU usage is 60-70%, gpu 99-100. BF4 takes up to 2Gb of ram (1.7)
here is benches for 2 settings.

This in ULTRA without AA.
Code:
Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer Results:
File imported: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Battlefield 4\FrameTimeLog007.csv
Imported 91193 points of data.
Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
CPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
GPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.

Frame Time Avg          CPU Frame Avg           GPU Frame Avg
58.611 FPS              58.605 FPS              58.927 FPS

Max FPS                 Max FPS (CPU)           Max FPS (GPU)
127.226 FPS             200 FPS                 127.877 FPS

Min FPS                 Min FPS (CPU)           Min FPS (GPU)
2.511 FPS               2.564 FPS               4.078 FPS

Time Spent:             FPS %:          FPS %(CPU):     FPS %(GPU):
Above 200 FPS:          0 %             0.01 %          0 %
Above 144 FPS:          0 %             0.21 %          0 %
Above 120 FPS:          0.07 %          0.43 %          0.08 %
Above 100 FPS:          0.41 %          1.14 %          0.45 %
Above 90 FPS:           1 %             2.28 %          1.05 %
Above 60 FPS:           41.86 %         43.42 %         43.08 %
Above 45 FPS:           98.12 %         96.62 %         98.32 %
Above 30 FPS:           99.95 %         99.9 %          100 %

second on HIGH
Code:
Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer Results:
File imported: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Battlefield 4\FrameTimeLog008.csv
Imported 29872 points of data.
Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
CPU Frames: 1 points of bad data tossed.
GPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.

Frame Time Avg          CPU Frame Avg           GPU Frame Avg
62.13 FPS               61.96 FPS               64.278 FPS

Max FPS                 Max FPS (CPU)           Max FPS (GPU)
127.065 FPS             200 FPS                 130.89 FPS

Min FPS                 Min FPS (CPU)           Min FPS (GPU)
18.847 FPS              2.684 FPS               33.546 FPS

Time Spent:             FPS %:          FPS %(CPU):     FPS %(GPU):
Above 200 FPS:          0 %             0 %             0 %
Above 144 FPS:          0 %             0.1 %           0 %
Above 120 FPS:          0.15 %          0.42 %          0.17 %
Above 100 FPS:          0.32 %          0.8 %           0.33 %
Above 90 FPS:           0.33 %          1.13 %          0.33 %
Above 60 FPS:           64.85 %         64.47 %         71.5 %
Above 45 FPS:           99.7 %          99.27 %         99.88 %
Above 30 FPS:           99.98 %         99.95 %         100.01 %


I also do not understand how I can have avg of 62 FPS if on graph average you can see below 20. how does it work?
 
HTPC / SERVER
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 4670k Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H MSI 750 Ti G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 120Gb Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 Corsair h70 Windows 7 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VW266H 1920x1200 Logitech G-15 CORSAIR HX750 Antec 900 
Mouse
Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd a10-7850k asus a88mx-a APU corsair vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair C300 stock Windows 7 Sharp 60" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseOther
Logitech K400r Corsair CX430M old temp Asus USB-AC53 
  hide details  
Reply
 
HTPC / SERVER
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 4670k Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H MSI 750 Ti G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 120Gb Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 Corsair h70 Windows 7 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VW266H 1920x1200 Logitech G-15 CORSAIR HX750 Antec 900 
Mouse
Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd a10-7850k asus a88mx-a APU corsair vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair C300 stock Windows 7 Sharp 60" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseOther
Logitech K400r Corsair CX430M old temp Asus USB-AC53 
  hide details  
Reply
post #59 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSSETS View Post

I also do not understand how I can have avg of 62 FPS if on graph average you can see below 20. how does it work?
That's the frame-time, the time it took to render the frame. 60fps=16,6ms per frame.
post #60 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSSETS View Post

I have cores unparked. Stock cpu and gpu. CPU usage is 60-70%, gpu 99-100. BF4 takes up to 2Gb of ram (1.7)
here is benches for 2 settings.

This in ULTRA without AA.
Code:
Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer Results:
File imported: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Battlefield 4\FrameTimeLog007.csv
Imported 91193 points of data.
Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
CPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
GPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.

Frame Time Avg          CPU Frame Avg           GPU Frame Avg
58.611 FPS              58.605 FPS              58.927 FPS

Max FPS                 Max FPS (CPU)           Max FPS (GPU)
127.226 FPS             200 FPS                 127.877 FPS

Min FPS                 Min FPS (CPU)           Min FPS (GPU)
2.511 FPS               2.564 FPS               4.078 FPS

Time Spent:             FPS %:          FPS %(CPU):     FPS %(GPU):
Above 200 FPS:          0 %             0.01 %          0 %
Above 144 FPS:          0 %             0.21 %          0 %
Above 120 FPS:          0.07 %          0.43 %          0.08 %
Above 100 FPS:          0.41 %          1.14 %          0.45 %
Above 90 FPS:           1 %             2.28 %          1.05 %
Above 60 FPS:           41.86 %         43.42 %         43.08 %
Above 45 FPS:           98.12 %         96.62 %         98.32 %
Above 30 FPS:           99.95 %         99.9 %          100 %

second on HIGH
Code:
Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer Results:
File imported: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Battlefield 4\FrameTimeLog008.csv
Imported 29872 points of data.
Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.
CPU Frames: 1 points of bad data tossed.
GPU Frames: 0 points of bad data tossed.

Frame Time Avg          CPU Frame Avg           GPU Frame Avg
62.13 FPS               61.96 FPS               64.278 FPS

Max FPS                 Max FPS (CPU)           Max FPS (GPU)
127.065 FPS             200 FPS                 130.89 FPS

Min FPS                 Min FPS (CPU)           Min FPS (GPU)
18.847 FPS              2.684 FPS               33.546 FPS

Time Spent:             FPS %:          FPS %(CPU):     FPS %(GPU):
Above 200 FPS:          0 %             0 %             0 %
Above 144 FPS:          0 %             0.1 %           0 %
Above 120 FPS:          0.15 %          0.42 %          0.17 %
Above 100 FPS:          0.32 %          0.8 %           0.33 %
Above 90 FPS:           0.33 %          1.13 %          0.33 %
Above 60 FPS:           64.85 %         64.47 %         71.5 %
Above 45 FPS:           99.7 %          99.27 %         99.88 %
Above 30 FPS:           99.98 %         99.95 %         100.01 %


I also do not understand how I can have avg of 62 FPS if on graph average you can see below 20. how does it work?

It's graphing frametimes.

If every frame takes 20ms, 20*50 = 1000. 1000ms = 1 second.

Therefore 20ms frametime on average = 50fps. 10ms frametime on average = 100fps.
Insert Name Here
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme 1080ti Corsair LPX 2x8GB 3200c16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Old Seagate HDD Samsung 850 EVO Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E SE Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus PG258Q (240hz + Gsync) WASDKeyboards.com v1 semi custom w/ mx browns, ... Superflower Golden Green HX550 Air540 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G Pro Qck+ 
  hide details  
Reply
Insert Name Here
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme 1080ti Corsair LPX 2x8GB 3200c16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Old Seagate HDD Samsung 850 EVO Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E SE Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus PG258Q (240hz + Gsync) WASDKeyboards.com v1 semi custom w/ mx browns, ... Superflower Golden Green HX550 Air540 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G Pro Qck+ 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [RETIRED] Battlefield 4 Frame Time Analyzer ~ Version 4.2 Released (Major Release)!