Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3 - Page 16

post #151 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhell View Post

You know you can force your own profile.I hate people that only whine on the forus.I did this when i was 9 years old because i wanted my mom to get me an ice cream,

Probably its much easier to whine to a forum instead to search your issue.Instead to search your problem(which is not a problem because with my trifire 3 of these games works flawless) you go a forum and you find more guys like you that just whine.I hate internet nowdays it make people stop thinking or something
Gotta agree here. So many here OC and throw all kinds of money and time into doing so then refuse to use every advantage aka: Radeonpro. I think I have tweaked every aspect of my computer, if I can figure out how to tweak the PSU I would do it too.
post #152 of 172
Radeon Pro is an absolutley essential tool.

I dont know how anyone with an AMD cad can live without it.
post #153 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mac View Post

Radeon Pro is an absolutley essential tool.

I dont know how anyone with an AMD cad can live without it.
Agreed 125%. So much tweaking that helps a lot in most situations. ie: Flip Que Size.
post #154 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhell View Post

You know you can force your own profile.I hate people that only whine on the forus.I did this when i was 9 years old because i wanted my mom to get me an ice cream,

Probably its much easier to whine to a forum instead to search your issue.Instead to search your problem(which is not a problem because with my trifire 3 of these games works flawless) you go a forum and you find more guys like you that just whine.I hate internet nowdays it make people stop thinking or something

You know I do force my own profile, I have tried AFR, optimized, used the ARMA2OA, ARMA3 profile etc.. and it still doesn't work correctly. As far as rust goes, it not supporting crossfire really well is a known issue of the Unity engine. I do need to try dishonored profile for theif though.


Day-z has issues with yellow flashing, and has terrible terrible, GPU usage. Rust has flickering grass, and terrible GPU usage. Thief has frequent stutters, GPU usage is a mixed bag as well. Thief works flawless in the benchmark though.

Please keep your personal insults to yourself. I am 99% certain there is a TOS here you agreed to about that.

and why do you assume I don't have Radeon pro?

2wgz.jpg

So please instead of insulting people do something useful and post your settings for getting each of those games working great with crossfire with three 290x's.. stay tuned for sarcasm....Because I hate people who only whine on forums as well (ironic ain't it) and people who insult people instead of posting solutions that they claim to have.

btw it begs the question, that if it is such an easy thing to fix, then why hasn't AMD implemented it yet? I mean they are 3 of the most popular games around, and if it only is as simple as making a few changes, than you think AMD would be johny on the spot implementing that. BUT...they haven't, I wonder why? hrmmm...weird, almost like it isn't that easy or something.
Edited by the9quad - 3/10/14 at 9:10pm
post #155 of 172

Radeonpro? Wut dat? I'll google it.

 

BTW, another thing is, ever since I used a beta driver a while back, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory was lagging hard for me. A forum member told me to extract the driver, find atio6axx.dll and atioglxx.dll and paste that into the game folder. Fixed it, but new drivers I think broke it. What happens is, the game artifacts hardcore. Remove the two files though, no artifacts but laggy. I think it's due to the driver update, probably requires the new ones from the drivers. The problem is, I repeated the same procedure with the new drivers but no artifacts but also still lagging. Weird, huh? It's not a huge deal but it'd be nice to figure this problem out.

Undelwalt (2017)
(29 items)
 
 
Celapaleis (2013)
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7600k @ 5.197/1.392 1.392v z170 Asus Hero EVGA 1080ti SC Black (2100/6250) x2 8gb GSkill Trident Z 3600 @ 3804 15-15-15-32-2T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512gb (Undelwalt) WD Red 2tb (Pack Yak II) Seagate Expansion Drive 5tb (Phoenix Down II) 3x560mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XPSC Raystorm Pro Watercool Heatkiller 1080ti Full Cover Waterblock EK XTOP Revo Dual D5 (Serial, PWM, v4) EK ZMT (1/2 - 3/4 ID OD) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
14xEK ACF (Compression Fittings) EK x4 250 (v2) Distilled Water + PT Nuke (Copper Sulphate) 24x140mm Silent Wings 3 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Catleap 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS 60hz Display Coolermaster Storm Trigger (Brown Switches) EVGA P2 1000w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Air 540 Logitech G Pro Tek Syndicate "Raze the World" Desk Mat O2 + Odac by Mayflower Electronics (Rev A) 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 800 2xKrk Rokit 6 G2 Blue Yeti (Grey) Rode PSA-1 Arm 
Other
Aquaero 6 LT + Aluminum Heatsink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k Delid @ 4.848/4.848 Asus z170 Hero MSI GTX 980ti @ 1499/4082 1.25v/134% Power 2 x 8gb Gskills Ripjaws V 3131 16-16-16-32 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Pro Series 840 256gb (Celapaleis) 1 TB Samsung Drive (Pack Yak) Samsung Pro Series 850 256gb (Celapaleis Reprise) Phoenix Down (External Backup) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua D14 Kraken x61 Push-Pull for GPU Windows 10 Pro Catleap 2560x1440 @ 60hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Brown Switches EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 Corsair 540 Air Razer Abyssus 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QcK Mini Blue Yeti Microphone Objective Dac + Amp Sescom AB Switch 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Krk Rokit 6 G2 x2 Radioshack Ground Loop Isolator (For Rokits) Wooaudio Aluminum Headphone Stand Sennheiser HD 800 
AudioOther
Logitech c920 Webcam NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Undelwalt (2017)
(29 items)
 
 
Celapaleis (2013)
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7600k @ 5.197/1.392 1.392v z170 Asus Hero EVGA 1080ti SC Black (2100/6250) x2 8gb GSkill Trident Z 3600 @ 3804 15-15-15-32-2T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512gb (Undelwalt) WD Red 2tb (Pack Yak II) Seagate Expansion Drive 5tb (Phoenix Down II) 3x560mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XPSC Raystorm Pro Watercool Heatkiller 1080ti Full Cover Waterblock EK XTOP Revo Dual D5 (Serial, PWM, v4) EK ZMT (1/2 - 3/4 ID OD) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
14xEK ACF (Compression Fittings) EK x4 250 (v2) Distilled Water + PT Nuke (Copper Sulphate) 24x140mm Silent Wings 3 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Catleap 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS 60hz Display Coolermaster Storm Trigger (Brown Switches) EVGA P2 1000w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Air 540 Logitech G Pro Tek Syndicate "Raze the World" Desk Mat O2 + Odac by Mayflower Electronics (Rev A) 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 800 2xKrk Rokit 6 G2 Blue Yeti (Grey) Rode PSA-1 Arm 
Other
Aquaero 6 LT + Aluminum Heatsink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k Delid @ 4.848/4.848 Asus z170 Hero MSI GTX 980ti @ 1499/4082 1.25v/134% Power 2 x 8gb Gskills Ripjaws V 3131 16-16-16-32 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Pro Series 840 256gb (Celapaleis) 1 TB Samsung Drive (Pack Yak) Samsung Pro Series 850 256gb (Celapaleis Reprise) Phoenix Down (External Backup) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua D14 Kraken x61 Push-Pull for GPU Windows 10 Pro Catleap 2560x1440 @ 60hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Brown Switches EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 Corsair 540 Air Razer Abyssus 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QcK Mini Blue Yeti Microphone Objective Dac + Amp Sescom AB Switch 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Krk Rokit 6 G2 x2 Radioshack Ground Loop Isolator (For Rokits) Wooaudio Aluminum Headphone Stand Sennheiser HD 800 
AudioOther
Logitech c920 Webcam NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #156 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

Blablaabla

First a lot of reasons that you seem like a guy that he is an amauter with trifire.

1.Radeon pro use ADL for the profiles.That means you can force the same things through CCC
2.I never talked about radeon pro
3.Dayz is an ALPHA game.Not even close to beta.And they dont have gpu support atm.Its not that hard to think that you need an ARMA2 or 3 profile through CCC
4.The same with rust they have multiple problems with sli,cr
Edited by sugarhell - 3/11/14 at 1:44am
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
post #157 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhell View Post

First a lot of reasons that you seem like a guy that he is an amauter with trifire.

1.Radeon pro use ADL for the profiles.That means you can force the same things through CCC
2.I never talked about radeon pro
3.Dayz is an ALPHA game.Not even close to beta.And they dont have gpu support atm.Its not that hard to think that you need an ARMA2 or 3 profile through CCC
4.The same with rust they have multiple problems with sli,cr

So basically none of these games work for you either! Ok. That's what I figured. Typical. Post saying I don't know what I am doing, and they work for you, I just need the right profile. When I ask you to post your profile you just use more insults instead.

Are you done insulting me? Did you get it all out of your system?

Btw the thing about Radeon pro was to durquavian, I thought I multiquoted I didn't.


So in short, don't criticize amd drivers or sugar hell will insult you, tell you that you don't know what you are doing and that you act like a 9 yr old. When you ask him for help, he will just tell you that yeah they don't work for him either, and insult you some more. Nice.



The point of the conversation originally was that nvidia drivers are better, case in point, nvidia has a SLI profile for dayz, they have an SLI profile for titian fall, and a working profile for thief.

Btw The arma profiles work terribly, but for tri fire pros I'm sure they work tine....
Edited by the9quad - 3/11/14 at 3:51am
post #158 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

So basically none of these games work for you either! Ok. That's what I figured. Typical. Post saying I don't know what I am doing, and they work for you, I just need the right profile. When I ask you to post your profile you just use more insults instead.

Are you done insulting me? Did you get it all out of your system?

Btw the thing about Radeon pro was to durquavian, I thought I multiquoted I didn't.


So in short, don't criticize amd drivers or sugar hell will insult you, tell you that you don't know what you are doing and that you act like a 9 yr old. When you ask him for help, he will just tell you that yeah they don't work for him either, and insult you some more. Nice.



The point of the conversation originally was that nvidia drivers are better, case in point, nvidia has a SLI profile for dayz. The arma profiles work terribly.
The issue was never if you knew what your doing or not, more so that you spend a lot of time complaining. I like AMD because I have to tweak, it is satisfying getting it to work when it doesn't out of the box (the game not hardware). And also being tri-fire means you will need to tweak a bit more than single or CF. Try to be more positive, it isn't all death and decay.
post #159 of 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

So basically none of these games work for you either! Ok. That's what I figured. Typical. Post saying I don't know what I am doing, and they work for you, I just need the right profile. When I ask you to post your profile you just use more insults instead.

Are you done insulting me? Did you get it all out of your system?

Btw the thing about Radeon pro was to durquavian, I thought I multiquoted I didn't.


So in short, don't criticize amd drivers or sugar hell will insult you, tell you that you don't know what you are doing and that you act like a 9 yr old. When you ask him for help, he will just tell you that yeah they don't work for him either, and insult you some more. Nice.



The point of the conversation originally was that nvidia drivers are better, case in point, nvidia has a SLI profile for dayz, they have an SLI profile for titian fall, and a working profile for thief.

Btw The arma profiles work terribly, but for tri fire pros I'm sure they work tine....

Who told you that these games are not working for me? You cant even check CCC for the profiles. Amd has profiles for dayz and titanfall. The point here is that you want perfect crossfire/sli profiles from alpha/beta games with awful engines. Have you ever tried bf4 with sli when it was broken? Probably not. Dayz is the same flickering with sli. But you blame either nvidia or amd or the drivers. This is so boring.Because you have a profile doesnt mean that is working correctly. And i didint insult you. If you cant handle the truth not my problem. I only post facts.Most of your comment was that amd cant integrate the profiles from radeon pro when in fact radeon pro use the profiles from CCC.If you cant make trifire to work then sell your cards and go to nvidia. I change brands all the time nothing wrong with that.If you take 1 sec to see my rigs you will understand
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
Workstation
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsMonitor
Xeon E5-2690 Supermicro 2011 Nvidia GP100/ Vega FE Dell ultrasharp 4k 
  hide details  
Reply
post #160 of 172
F
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhell View Post

Who told you that these games are not working for me? You cant even check CCC for the profiles. Amd has profiles for dayz and titanfall. The point here is that you want perfect crossfire/sli profiles from alpha/beta games with awful engines. Have you ever tried bf4 with sli when it was broken? Probably not. Dayz is the same flickering with sli. But you blame either nvidia or amd or the drivers. This is so boring.Because you have a profile doesnt mean that is working correctly. And i didint insult you. If you cant handle the truth not my problem. I only post facts.Most of your comment was that amd cant integrate the profiles from radeon pro when in fact radeon pro use the profiles from CCC.If you cant make trifire to work then sell your cards and go to nvidia. I change brands all the time nothing wrong with that.If you take 1 sec to see my rigs you will understand

For future reference when you tell someone they act like a 9 yr old screaming for ice cream that's an insult. Ccc does not have a dayz profile, and unless they updated drivers overnight there isn't one for titanfall either. I'm 99% sure, I could be wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3