Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › MIONIX AVIOR 7000 First Impressions/Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MIONIX AVIOR 7000 First Impressions/Review - Page 13

post #121 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukkooh View Post

Their prices seem to have more brand in them than Apple which is odd considering that they aren't that well known or popular yet. For example I can get the steelseries rival for 10-15€ cheaper and steelseries is usually overpriced too.

I've never owned a Mionix product that wasn't top notch. I have the Zibal 60 and it's a costar produced mechanical keyboard with nice backlighting and fairly decent key caps (for a backlit keyboard). It commanded a hefty price, but I never regretted buying it. I've owned 3 different Naos mice and outside of the flaws in the sensors the build quality was always fantastic.
post #122 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

How much time passed since you've placed the order? Back when I ordered mine it took actually 3 weeks before the mouse showed up.
During that time the package was partially not trackable by its ID and Mionix wanted to initiate a second delivery by the time the mouse finally showed up.

Generally speaking their customer service is top notch. If you inform them on your case in detail I would wonder if they don't replace the mouse right away.

It got sent last Friday. So tomorrow would be the last day if they want to keep their 3-5 days^^

I was just completely irritated because the Trackingnumber seems to be for the Mousepad... Why would I care about tracking a mousepad for free and not the mouse for 80€... That's stupid. But well.

And couldn't find any Avior on Amazon that was able to get sent to germany :/
Woop
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0GHz MSI Z270 Gaming M3 KFA² 1070 Ex G.Skill F4-3600C16-8GTZ 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Samsung 840 Samsung 850 Evo Samsung SH-B123L/BSBP Blu-ray 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H110 Windows 10 Pro BenQ XL2411Z BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Rapidfire Corsair AX760 Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Nixeus Revel 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Xtrfy XTP1-L4-NiP-LI Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic MMX300 
  hide details  
Reply
Woop
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0GHz MSI Z270 Gaming M3 KFA² 1070 Ex G.Skill F4-3600C16-8GTZ 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Samsung 840 Samsung 850 Evo Samsung SH-B123L/BSBP Blu-ray 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H110 Windows 10 Pro BenQ XL2411Z BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Rapidfire Corsair AX760 Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Nixeus Revel 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Xtrfy XTP1-L4-NiP-LI Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic MMX300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #123 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dy View Post

It got sent last Friday. So tomorrow would be the last day if they want to keep their 3-5 days^^

I was just completely irritated because the Trackingnumber seems to be for the Mousepad... Why would I care about tracking a mousepad for free and not the mouse for 80€... That's stupid. But well.

And couldn't find any Avior on Amazon that was able to get sent to germany :/

Damn... Didn't think about sending to German. Amazon needs to expand it's business.
post #124 of 1929
Okay, I tend to say it might take some serious time before you get it if you ordered directly from the Mionix Webshop.
Don't know why sending from Sweden to Germany is taking ages but in my case it took 3 weeks (I am German as well).

After one week I have asked them to follow up on the status. By the time they have not been able to track down the shipping and initiated a second delivery.
2 weeks later the first delivery showed up - which I only became aware after I received a second Avior 2 weeks later (so each of the shippings took 3 weeks) - the second one I did sent back (just to clarify biggrin.gif).
post #125 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

Okay, I tend to say it might take some serious time before you get it if you ordered directly from the Mionix Webshop.
Don't know why sending from Sweden to Germany is taking ages but in my case it took 3 weeks (I am German as well).

After one week I have asked them to follow up on the status. By the time they have not been able to track down the shipping and initiated a second delivery.
2 weeks later the first delivery showed up - which I only became aware after I received a second Avior 2 weeks later (so each of the shippings took 3 weeks) - the second one I did sent back (just to clarify biggrin.gif).

Ohhhh boy :/

Better stop scaring me like this. Hate stuff like that. Will see tomorrow.

I was wondering why I received two e-mails with the status: The status of order #XXX is now Shipped. One with and one without trackingnumber.. Hm. But both have been sent 28th Feb. So I guess it will arrive tomorrow.. I hope so^^
Woop
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0GHz MSI Z270 Gaming M3 KFA² 1070 Ex G.Skill F4-3600C16-8GTZ 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Samsung 840 Samsung 850 Evo Samsung SH-B123L/BSBP Blu-ray 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H110 Windows 10 Pro BenQ XL2411Z BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Rapidfire Corsair AX760 Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Nixeus Revel 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Xtrfy XTP1-L4-NiP-LI Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic MMX300 
  hide details  
Reply
Woop
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0GHz MSI Z270 Gaming M3 KFA² 1070 Ex G.Skill F4-3600C16-8GTZ 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Samsung 840 Samsung 850 Evo Samsung SH-B123L/BSBP Blu-ray 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H110 Windows 10 Pro BenQ XL2411Z BenQ XL2420T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Rapidfire Corsair AX760 Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Nixeus Revel 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Xtrfy XTP1-L4-NiP-LI Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic MMX300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #126 of 1929
So would I be able to install the software and change the settings on a PC, and then they would stay the same for when I used the mouse on my mac?
post #127 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by rennir View Post

So would I be able to install the software and change the settings on a PC, and then they would stay the same for when I used the mouse on my mac?

Yup. Your setting will be stored on the mouse itself. Shouldn't matter what platform you move it to.
post #128 of 1929
Btw you (as well as I) should have ordered in the UK. If you look for instance at Zavvi you get the Avior 7000 for 70 bucks (if you pay in GBP instead of EUR, in EUR it's slightly higher - they send without additional costs within days to Germany (tend to order games there on a regular basis, never thought of looking up Mionix products there though rolleyes.gif).
post #129 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineDark View Post

I've never owned a Mionix product that wasn't top notch. I have the Zibal 60 and it's a costar produced mechanical keyboard with nice backlighting and fairly decent key caps (for a backlit keyboard). It commanded a hefty price, but I never regretted buying it. I've owned 3 different Naos mice and outside of the flaws in the sensors the build quality was always fantastic.

I heard their mousepads are not long lasting.
I'd also pay like 10 - 20 bucks more for build quality. Some people are complaining due to the price.. but quality has its price. Now the Rival has that rattlin' noise inside the mouse.. why facing those issues? It should atleast again, atleast work for more than 2 years.

My Deathadder 2013 died right after 1 year, unacceptable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

Okay, I tend to say it might take some serious time before you get it if you ordered directly from the Mionix Webshop.
Don't know why sending from Sweden to Germany is taking ages but in my case it took 3 weeks (I am German as well).

Not serious..
I am also shipping it to Germany. I hope those cases are not common.. please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

Btw you (as well as I) should have ordered in the UK. If you look for instance at Zavvi you get the Avior 7000 for 70 bucks (if you pay in GBP instead of EUR, in EUR it's slightly higher - they send without additional costs within days to Germany (tend to order games there on a regular basis, never thought of looking up Mionix products there though rolleyes.gif).


Not.. serious. Why on earth do you mention it now? Hell. I.Hate.You.
jkz.

Guys, don't scare me.. i've prepared myself to play with the Avior around this week.
post #130 of 1929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amperial View Post

I heard their mousepads are not long lasting.
I'd also pay like 10 - 20 bucks more for build quality. Some people are complaining due to the price.. but quality has its price. Now the Rival has that rattlin' noise inside the mouse.. why facing those issues? It should atleast again, atleast work for more than 2 years.

My Deathadder 2013 died right after 1 year, unacceptable.
Not serious..
I am also shipping it to Germany. I hope those cases are not common.. please.
Not.. serious. Why on earth do you mention it now? Hell. I.Hate.You.
jkz.

Guys, don't scare me.. i've prepared myself to play with the Avior around this week.

It's true that their mousepads aren't long lasting...for now. I hear from them that they are coming out with a nice selection of new products this year, and also that their cloth pads are going to get anti-fray edges to help combat reliability issues.
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › MIONIX AVIOR 7000 First Impressions/Review