Originally Posted by ithehappy
Yeah, I have read reviews, and 90+% of them are positive, and some are extremely positive. Hmm....I have one more question about this Avior's software, how do you know at which DPI settings are you on? I mean I never use the dedicated DPI Up / Down switches as the same purpose, because I never change DPI. But under the Avior's software I see nothing is mentioned as to which DPI settings I am on at, say if I want to move to a different DPI profile how can I do that without using the mouse's buttons? Kinda confusing!
The way i found to recognize each DPI value i m using, its pretty simple
- each profile would use one DPI value only, i set it to the lower DPI switch button because i use the higher's one for something else
- each profile would have different LED colour, either on scrollwheel or logo
this my following profile
- Dekstop profile which i use 1600 dpi + many desktop shorcuts on side buttons
- No LED actived at all
- Gaming profile's no.1: 800 dpi
It depends whether i use all side buttons, if not i can disable some of them. Some games dont require too many function, some games do
- White LED for this profile
- Gaming profile no.2, no.3 etc..
Do you get it?