Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › MIONIX AVIOR 7000 First Impressions/Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MIONIX AVIOR 7000 First Impressions/Review - Page 41

post #401 of 1929
Thread Starter 
I think my LOD issues on the Talent was mostly caused by bits of food being on the pad. Works now with minimum driver LOD. Definitely lower than the FK at that setting, I have one to confirm.

Yes the Rival has the same high LOD when used on the hard surfaces I mentioned previously.
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
post #402 of 1929
You guys talk about LOD like it really is a big problem...i think i never had any problem with that, i had previous problems with my Sensei and its tracking maybe some problems of getting used to the rubber sides on the DA...i play Call of Duty MW3, Black Ops 2 and Ghosts and never felt any problem besides laser tracking.
My Avior arrives tomorrow finally i will test it on both my Razer Destructor 2 and a Qck Heavy like Metal571 said. Lets see if i notice that LOD you guys keep mentioning.
post #403 of 1929
I have no problem with a LOD of ~ 2.5mm if I can lift the mouse effortlessly.
That is not the case with the Avior because of its weight.
So I lowered the LOD on that to 1.5 - 2.0 mm (the lowest) which works good, but then I have tracking issues where the cursor sometimes won't track anything anymore.
If you don't have problems with LOD of 2.5mm or higher then you should be fine with the Avior.
post #404 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by detto87 View Post

I have no problem with a LOD of ~ 2.5mm if I can lift the mouse effortlessly.
That is not the case with the Avior because of its weight.
So I lowered the LOD on that to 1.5 - 2.0 mm (the lowest) which works good, but then I have tracking issues where the cursor sometimes won't track anything anymore.
If you don't have problems with LOD of 2.5mm or higher then you should be fine with the Avior.
Keep the LOD at 2.5mm and forget the weight..
Your mind will forget (get used to) it with time and if need you will build up a little additional muscles biggrin.gif
Cableton
(21 items)
 
X79
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i7-5930K ASUS X99-E WS Gigabyte GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD Gigabyte GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 32GB (8GBx4) 2400MHz CL15... WD Black 4 TB (WD4003FZEX) WD Green 6 TB (WD60EZRX) SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1TB (MZ-7KE1T0BW) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1TB (MZ-7KE1T0BW) Nidec Servo D1225C (Gentle Typhoon) 1150 RPM x9... Watercool MO-RA3 360 PRO black Nidec Servo D1225C (Gentle Typhoon) 1850 rpm x1... 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Copper (Original CSQ) KOOLANCE D5 Strong 24v Dell U2715H CORSAIR GAMING K95 RGB Cherry MX Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SUPERNOVA 1600T2 Thermaltake Core X9 Roccat Kone Pure Military Zowie G TF X 
Audio
O2+ODAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3960x Asus Rampage IV Extreme MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4g G Skill 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB EK Perdator 360 Windows 10 Samsung S27A750D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G18 Enermax MaxRevo 1500W Cooler Master COSMOS 2 Razer taipan 
Mouse Pad
Razer goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
Cableton
(21 items)
 
X79
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i7-5930K ASUS X99-E WS Gigabyte GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD Gigabyte GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 32GB (8GBx4) 2400MHz CL15... WD Black 4 TB (WD4003FZEX) WD Green 6 TB (WD60EZRX) SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1TB (MZ-7KE1T0BW) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1TB (MZ-7KE1T0BW) Nidec Servo D1225C (Gentle Typhoon) 1150 RPM x9... Watercool MO-RA3 360 PRO black Nidec Servo D1225C (Gentle Typhoon) 1850 rpm x1... 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Copper (Original CSQ) KOOLANCE D5 Strong 24v Dell U2715H CORSAIR GAMING K95 RGB Cherry MX Red 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SUPERNOVA 1600T2 Thermaltake Core X9 Roccat Kone Pure Military Zowie G TF X 
Audio
O2+ODAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3960x Asus Rampage IV Extreme MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4g G Skill 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB EK Perdator 360 Windows 10 Samsung S27A750D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G18 Enermax MaxRevo 1500W Cooler Master COSMOS 2 Razer taipan 
Mouse Pad
Razer goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #405 of 1929
Yeah I could eventually get used to the weight.
In fact I played with it for a week without a problem.
It's just that instant good feeling when moving a lighter mouse across the pad, feels more agile, more in control.
post #406 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by detto87 View Post

Yeah I could eventually get used to the weight.
In fact I played with it for a week without a problem.
It's just that instant good feeling when moving a lighter mouse across the pad, feels more agile, more in control.

Ye the best equipment is the one you don't feel ingame.. than you've the right mouse/shape.
post #407 of 1929
Hi guys!!
Finally i got my Avior....i did the the beta firmware update installed the software and now im learning the ways over this mouse. I got some points i would like you to help me:

.Everytime i change the name on the profiles the software crashes is this happening to you too?

.I can't find a away to link my games or apps to each profile (like the Steelseries Engine or the Synapse), is there any way you can do this?

.The surface analyzer got me 100% on my Razer Destructor 2, doe that have any impact on the way the sensor works?

.What is the LOD setting you guys use? I pulled mine all the way to slow and until now i didn't get any problems...

Thanks guys!thumb.gif
post #408 of 1929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amperial View Post

Ye the best equipment is the one you don't feel ingame.. than you've the right mouse/shape.

Agreed, I hardly feel my Avior but after using my FK briefly yesterday I do wish the Avior was lighter, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerPT View Post

Hi guys!!
Finally i got my Avior....i did the the beta firmware update installed the software and now im learning the ways over this mouse. I got some points i would like you to help me:

.Everytime i change the name on the profiles the software crashes is this happening to you too?

.I can't find a away to link my games or apps to each profile (like the Steelseries Engine or the Synapse), is there any way you can do this?

.The surface analyzer got me 100% on my Razer Destructor 2, doe that have any impact on the way the sensor works?

.What is the LOD setting you guys use? I pulled mine all the way to slow and until now i didn't get any problems...

Thanks guys!thumb.gif

Changing profile names works for me, what OS are you using and what software version?

Yeah you can't link your games to each profile unfortunately.

SQAT doesn't do squat in terms of optimizing your mouse settings, it's just an arbitrary surface quality number but it doesn't configure your mouse any differently.

I use minimum LOD right now as well.
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
post #409 of 1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal571 View Post

Changing profile names works for me, what OS are you using and what software version?

Yeah you can't link your games to each profile unfortunately.

SQAT doesn't do squat in terms of optimizing your mouse settings, it's just an arbitrary surface quality number but it doesn't configure your mouse any differently.

I use minimum LOD right now as well.
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and the software verison is 1.19.

Maybe i someday they will include that option xD

Yeah i don't seem to have any problem with minimum LOD...im playing league, tried Call of Duty Ghosts but since is full of bugs i can't tell if theres any small change in tracking.
post #410 of 1929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerPT View Post

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and the software verison is 1.19.

Maybe i someday they will include that option xD

Yeah i don't seem to have any problem with minimum LOD...im playing league, tried Call of Duty Ghosts but since is full of bugs i can't tell if theres any small change in tracking.

Weird I remember testing 1.19 on a win7 machine when I first got the mouse and it worked alright. Shrug. At least you still have the rest of the functionality, lol.

Ghosts probably the worst COD to ever come out...I'm glad I made the switch to Battlefield this year, at least the bugs in that game are being ironed out...slowly.
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
L1m1t
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz ASUS P8Z68-V LX ASUS DirectCU II GTX 770 OC Patriot G2 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black Kingston SSDNow Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 8.1 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE SteelSeries 6Gv2 MX Red Corsair TX650 NZXT Source 210 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie FK1 Puretrak Talent ASUS Xonar DG Sennheiser PC350 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Shure SRH440 Audio Technica ATH-M40x AKG K701 
AudioAudio
beyerdynamic DT770 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › MIONIX AVIOR 7000 First Impressions/Review