Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [bgr] Ashton Kutcher will design Lenovo smartphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[bgr] Ashton Kutcher will design Lenovo smartphones - Page 9

post #81 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridden View Post

You.. you don't work in the design field do you? For that matter, you have never had a say in hiring someone have you? Honestly, education is just a piece of paper, with little value. When taking classes, any good teacher will tell you that it means jack-squat. His investments show he knows what works, what is good and bad. The fact that he bought in on so many start up companies that became HUGE successes (Skype) shows he KNOWS what does and doesn't work. This alone shows he knows what he is doing wen it comes to what people want. Him laying down 50k-100k per investment of his own money, so sure that a small start-up will make it large, and being right about it almost completely reliably... Yeah, anyone could do that.

We have no idea what is artistic portfolio looks like, because he isn't trying to get a job with us is he? He is trying to get a job with a company that he cares about, one that many of us love. Lenovo is one of the good tech companies. The man has many of the same interests as us, but is MUCH harder-working that most of us. (Don't even argue about it, Getting where he is at takes more than most of us have in us)

I really don't understand why people are so upset about what ONE designer's history is. He is not going to be the head designer, he will just have a say in it. (better than having the eggheads in charge)
You people act like the say one ONE designer will change the entire company. I barely understand why this is news quite frankly, now if he saved a drowning company with his amazing ideas (don't think that is going to happen) then maybe, but really, it is like reading an article about some game company hiring some guy who worked on a movie... It doesn't mean crap.

I guess you shouldn't assume about my past experience. I'm just surprised some people on here actually think Lenovo hired him for his design prowess and not his celebrity among young adults. If you really think he will put pen to paper on this phone, then Lenovo made the right choice hiring him. He will design this phone like he designed Nikon cameras, that's as far as the agreement will extend.

Saying a hobbyist or a celebrity without any previous design experience can waltz in and make an appreciable impact on the design process is pretty much a slap in the face to anyone that has spent their life in the field. People can have an inclination towards design, but it takes a hell of a lot of time, experience, and practice to cultivate it into a skill that can be used in collaboration with others on a multi-million dollar design project.

FWIW, I'm not upset. I find it fascinating that people think he will actually sit down for weeks and weeks with the design team working out all the tiny details that come with design, because that's what the process is like.

Think of it this way, if wanting the best design talent to collaborate on the project was priority number one, why didn't they run a nation-wide contest to find the best up-and-coming design talent from high schools or colleges? Why not hire from Apple? It is pretty obvious that Ashton's celebrity was their priority.
Edited by subyman - 3/3/14 at 9:38am
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #82 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyman View Post

I guess you shouldn't assume about my past experience. I'm just surprised some people on here actually think Lenovo hired him for his design prowess and not his celebrity among young adults. If you really think he will put pen to paper on this phone, then Lenovo made the right choice hiring him. He will design this phone like he designed Nikon cameras, that's as far as the agreement will extend.

Saying a hobbyist or a celebrity without any previous design experience can waltz in and make an appreciable impact on the design process is pretty much a slap in the face to anyone that has spent their life in the field. People can have an inclination towards design, but it takes a hell of a lot of time, experience, and practice to cultivate it into a skill that can be used in collaboration with others on a multi-million dollar design project.

FWIW, I'm not upset. I find it fascinating that people think he will actually sit down for weeks and weeks with the design team working out all the tiny details that come with design, because that's what the process is like.

Think of it this way, if wanting the best design talent to collaborate on the project was priority number one, why didn't they run a nation-wide contest to find the best up-and-coming design talent from high schools or colleges? Why not hire from Apple? It is pretty obvious that Ashton's celebrity was their priority.

I find this any many other replies to be rather ignorant.

Kutcher is actually quite brilliant, he's not JUST an actor. His tech portfolio, alone, dwarfs most major firms on Wall Street...He also was a major part in actually designing Ooma...He took Ooma to the point of where it re-standardized the entire VOIP market.

Above and beyond that, he actually helped design and drive the entire Nikon ad campaign, functionality and design -- He didn't just sit by on the sidelines.

I'd say Kutcher has an incredible grasp on design...

Which, the last time this actually came up, I said the same thing and witnessed the same amount of ignorance in regards to him...So, I'd suggest you all do some research and don't just use wikipedia...
post #83 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyman View Post

So people here really think Ashton is going to do any sort of serious collaboration with Lenovo's design team, let alone head the project? Interesting. thumb.gif

i think they don't understand the celebrity endorsement culture in china. they have celebrities on every consumer product, from milk to cereal to broccoli (probably). it's insanity
post #84 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridden View Post

You.. you don't work in the design field do you? For that matter, you have never had a say in hiring someone have you? Honestly, education is just a piece of paper, with little value. When taking classes, any good teacher will tell you that it means jack-squat. His investments show he knows what works, what is good and bad. The fact that he bought in on so many start up companies that became HUGE successes (Skype) shows he KNOWS what does and doesn't work. This alone shows he knows what he is doing wen it comes to what people want. Him laying down 50k-100k per investment of his own money, so sure that a small start-up will make it large, and being right about it almost completely reliably... Yeah, anyone could do that.

We have no idea what is artistic portfolio looks like, because he isn't trying to get a job with us is he? He is trying to get a job with a company that he cares about, one that many of us love. Lenovo is one of the good tech companies. The man has many of the same interests as us, but is MUCH harder-working that most of us. (Don't even argue about it, Getting where he is at takes more than most of us have in us)

I really don't understand why people are so upset about what ONE designer's history is. He is not going to be the head designer, he will just have a say in it. (better than having the eggheads in charge)
You people act like the say one ONE designer will change the entire company. I barely understand why this is news quite frankly, now if he saved a drowning company with his amazing ideas (don't think that is going to happen) then maybe, but really, it is like reading an article about some game company hiring some guy who worked on a movie... It doesn't mean crap.

I guess you shouldn't assume about my past experience. I'm just surprised some people on here actually think Lenovo hired him for his design prowess and not his celebrity among young adults. If you really think he will put pen to paper on this phone, then Lenovo made the right choice hiring him. He will design this phone like he designed Nikon cameras, that's as far as the agreement will extend.

Saying a hobbyist or a celebrity without any previous design experience can waltz in and make an appreciable impact on the design process is pretty much a slap in the face to anyone that has spent their life in the field. People can have an inclination towards design, but it takes a hell of a lot of time, experience, and practice to cultivate it into a skill that can be used in collaboration with others on a multi-million dollar design project.

FWIW, I'm not upset. I find it fascinating that people think he will actually sit down for weeks and weeks with the design team working out all the tiny details that come with design, because that's what the process is like.

Think of it this way, if wanting the best design talent to collaborate on the project was priority number one, why didn't they run a nation-wide contest to find the best up-and-coming design talent from high schools or colleges? Why not hire from Apple? It is pretty obvious that Ashton's celebrity was their priority.
Quote:
I guess you shouldn't assume about my past experience.

So directly after telling me this.. you say
Quote:
Saying a hobbyist or a celebrity without any previous design experience can waltz in and make an appreciable impact on the design process is pretty much a slap in the face to anyone that has spent their life in the field.

You have no idea what Ashton Kutcher can bring to the table, and are directly contradicting yourself. Are you the same guy who hates the fact that a newer, younger man can be better than you just because it is a "slap in the face to anyone that has spent their life in the field". Once again, you are making the assumption that Kutcher has no talent aside from one of his professions...

I wish I could find the interview with Elijah Wood on the assumption that he is only an actor. He is constantly asked "Oh, so you started trying to be a DJ?" when he has been doing this for many years.

Don't worry, I'm not upset either, I just see so much wrong with the way some people think about celebrities, I don't even think that highly of AK, just don't think he should only be considered for his acting ability/past.
Quote:
I find it fascinating that people think he will actually sit down for weeks and weeks with the design team working out all the tiny details that come with design, because that's what the process is like.

Ashton Kutcher is an extremely hard worker, like anyone else who had to climb the ladder of stardom, and it would honestly surprise me if he DIDN'T put in the hours. There is also a misconception about stars being lazy and spoiled. They know what it is like to work for what they get, because ultimately, only freak cases like Paris Hilton and Teen Mom stars (trash if you ask me.... It is wrong of me to make this conclusion, but I can't help it) don't have to work for their fame. It takes years of climbing, of doing demeaning things, of exercises, of training, of practice to get as big as him. It would shock me if he was un-willing to sit down and work with others.
Edited by Bridden - 3/3/14 at 2:15pm
post #85 of 111
I defer to you guys' knowledge of Kutcher then and eagerly await the launch of his phone. biggrin.gif
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #86 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyman View Post

I defer to you guys' knowledge of Kutcher then and eagerly await the launch of his phone. biggrin.gif

And you can rub it in our faces when/if it sucks tongue.gif

Tho I really don't think that he will be the sole decision maker, just another member of the design group, seeing as source says nothing about him heading it up.
post #87 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridden View Post

And you can rub it in our faces when/if it sucks tongue.gif

Tho I really don't think that he will be the sole decision maker, just another member of the design group, seeing as source says nothing about him heading it up.

Ooooh, hedging your Kutcher support already? Nope, he's the lead designer. tongue.gif
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #88 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridden View Post

And you can rub it in our faces when/if it sucks tongue.gif

Tho I really don't think that he will be the sole decision maker, just another member of the design group, seeing as source says nothing about him heading it up.

Ooooh, hedging your Kutcher support already? Nope, he's the lead designer. tongue.gif

Eh, I'm not so much a supporter of Kutcher, I just dislike people thinking negatively about someone just because of a past career. (Plus I like debating a bit ^^)
post #89 of 111
I like debating too, which is why I took a strong stance haha, but then I realized I don't care at all about Lenovo or Kutcher so eh. smile.gif
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Current PC - 550D
(27 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k Asrock Z77E Gigabyte 7970 G Skill RipJaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Green Intel 320 SSD XSPC Raystorm Koolance 7970 Waterblock 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC 1650RPM Fan Alphacool XT45 Laing DDC Bitspower 80mm Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3/8" Copper Tubing Push-to-fit Connectors Bitspower Fittings Tygon Black Tubing 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro Viewsonic VP2770 LED Catleap Coolermaster Storm 
PowerCaseMouseOther
Seasonic 660XP2 Case Labs S3 Logitech G500 MDPC-X Sleeving 
OtherOther
Lamptron FC5 Bitspower Temperature Probes 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4820k Asus Rampage Gene IV MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Mushkin Radioactive Intel 320 Seagate Green Laing DDC Pump 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Acrylic DDC Top 2x Alphacool XT45 240mm XSPC Fans Bitspower Silver Comp Fittings 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Tygon Black Tubing Bitspower Reservoir XSPC Raystorm EK FC-Titan Waterblock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 bit Viewsonic VP2770-LED Yamakasi Catleap  Coolermaster Storm Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 660W Platinum Corsair 550D Logitech G400 None 
AudioAudioAudio
Pioneer Premier Receiver Paradigm Atoms Polk Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #90 of 111
Who's Ashton Kutcher??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [bgr] Ashton Kutcher will design Lenovo smartphones