Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Garter]Tablet Sales Grew 68 Percent in 2013, With Android Capturing 62 Percent of the Market
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Garter]Tablet Sales Grew 68 Percent in 2013, With Android Capturing 62 Percent of the Market - Page 5

post #41 of 53
Hide your PC! Dinosaurs they're becoming..... rolleyes.gif
post #42 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSSETS View Post

Apple should release 4:3 monitor for office use to justify there marketing.

That can be arranged tongue.gif

Three ipad 3 "retina" screens in 3x1 portrait eyefinity all that driven through 7870 eyefinity 6 card through three mini display-port ports. BTW these are not ipad's only the screens from repair kits for them (only screen part, no digitizer nor other stuff going into one) and there is small additional controller board for making DP to meet the ribbon cable and to drive back-light.

On a more serious note. I think 4:3 aspect ratio is actually pretty good for a PC display. It's just that 16:9 is preferred because of price as because of TV production that aspect ratio volumes picked up, price dropped faster than for other aspect ratios and all the sudden it was the "industry standard".

As far as Android vs ipad vs Win 8 goes, I believe main reason going for Android is obviously the cheaper price at the entry level models. I was just looking a bit ago that you can get 3G dual sim 7'' tablet with 1024x600 ips screen as low as ~90$ including shipping anywhere in the world. So most of the "developing world" and people who are price sensitive would go with an Android device over ipad or MS product.
Kohver v.4
(25 items)
 
Kohver v.3
(21 items)
 
Soliton
(23 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 X79-UP4 Gigabyte 390X G1 Club3D 7870 Eyefinity 6 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64 GB Barracuda 3 TB WD Green 3 TB Crucial M4 256 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 64 GB Barracuda 4 TB Corsair LE 480HB Sythe big shuriken rev B 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Nexxos 280mm radiator DC-LT Alphacool GPX 390M04 Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
DELL U2311H (x3) DELL U2312HM (x2) 9.7'' 2048x1536 (x3) IPAD3 retina Asus PB287Q 4K 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire TK (red) Corsair AX-1200i Significantly modded Jupiter .. something alumi... Logitech G700s 
Mouse Pad
3M Ergonomic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 X79-UP4 Gigabyte 390X G1 Club3D 7870 Eyefinity 6 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64 GB Barracuda 3 TB WD Green 3 TB Crucial M4 256 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 64 GB Barracuda 4 TB Sythe big shuriken rev B Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
DELL U2311H (x3) DELL U2312HM (x2) 9.7'' 2048x1536 (x3) IPAD3 retina Asus PB287Q 4K 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire TK (red) Corsair AX-1200i Modded Sharkoon VS-3 Logitech G700s 
Mouse Pad
3M Ergonomic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 X79-UP4 Sapphire 7950 FleX OC XFX 6770 Eyefinity 5 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Club3D 7870 Eyefinity 6 64 GB Samsung 750 GB F3 Barracuda 3 TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD Green 3 TB Crucial M4 256 GB Crucial M4 64 GB Barracuda 4 TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Custom loop Windows 7 Pro 64 bit DELL U2311H (x3) DELL U2312HM (x2) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
9.7'' 2048x1536 (x3) IPAD3 retina Asus PB287Q 4K CM Quickfire TK (red) Corsair AX-1200i 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Modded Chieftec Smart WH-02B-B-OB Logitech G700s 3M Ergonomic 
  hide details  
Reply
Kohver v.4
(25 items)
 
Kohver v.3
(21 items)
 
Soliton
(23 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 X79-UP4 Gigabyte 390X G1 Club3D 7870 Eyefinity 6 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64 GB Barracuda 3 TB WD Green 3 TB Crucial M4 256 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 64 GB Barracuda 4 TB Corsair LE 480HB Sythe big shuriken rev B 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Nexxos 280mm radiator DC-LT Alphacool GPX 390M04 Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
DELL U2311H (x3) DELL U2312HM (x2) 9.7'' 2048x1536 (x3) IPAD3 retina Asus PB287Q 4K 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire TK (red) Corsair AX-1200i Significantly modded Jupiter .. something alumi... Logitech G700s 
Mouse Pad
3M Ergonomic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 X79-UP4 Gigabyte 390X G1 Club3D 7870 Eyefinity 6 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64 GB Barracuda 3 TB WD Green 3 TB Crucial M4 256 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 64 GB Barracuda 4 TB Sythe big shuriken rev B Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
DELL U2311H (x3) DELL U2312HM (x2) 9.7'' 2048x1536 (x3) IPAD3 retina Asus PB287Q 4K 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire TK (red) Corsair AX-1200i Modded Sharkoon VS-3 Logitech G700s 
Mouse Pad
3M Ergonomic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 X79-UP4 Sapphire 7950 FleX OC XFX 6770 Eyefinity 5 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Club3D 7870 Eyefinity 6 64 GB Samsung 750 GB F3 Barracuda 3 TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD Green 3 TB Crucial M4 256 GB Crucial M4 64 GB Barracuda 4 TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Custom loop Windows 7 Pro 64 bit DELL U2311H (x3) DELL U2312HM (x2) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
9.7'' 2048x1536 (x3) IPAD3 retina Asus PB287Q 4K CM Quickfire TK (red) Corsair AX-1200i 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Modded Chieftec Smart WH-02B-B-OB Logitech G700s 3M Ergonomic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #43 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock View Post

If your country have Moto G avaliable I'd get that. It is half the price of a Nexus 5 and 1/3 the price of a Galaxy S4/S5 while still being a very good Android phone. I'd prefer that setup to Nexus 7(maybe with LTE) + a dumb/feature phone.

Haven't had time to investigate it yet, but from what I've heard it is a hard phone to say no to. If I see one on sale I will give it a lookover.
Joonas
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 @ 4.9GHz M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Powercolor R9 280X TurboDuo ADATA XPG 8GB PC3-12800 CL9 V1.0  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 ADATA SP920 256GB Enermax LiqMax 240 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Philips 246V5 Philips 196VL CM Storm Trigger-Z MX Brown Seasonic M12II-750 EVO 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master CM 690 II Genius GILA Aerocool Strike X Super Pad Pioneer SE-M521 
Other
TP-Link TL-WN881ND 
  hide details  
Reply
Joonas
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 @ 4.9GHz M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Powercolor R9 280X TurboDuo ADATA XPG 8GB PC3-12800 CL9 V1.0  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 ADATA SP920 256GB Enermax LiqMax 240 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Philips 246V5 Philips 196VL CM Storm Trigger-Z MX Brown Seasonic M12II-750 EVO 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master CM 690 II Genius GILA Aerocool Strike X Super Pad Pioneer SE-M521 
Other
TP-Link TL-WN881ND 
  hide details  
Reply
post #44 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehrawk View Post

Choose a Windows 8 tablet. For something that doesn't feel like a toy.

Agreed. Bay Trail powered Win 8.1 tablets are awesome. My Venue 8 Pro is honestly the most used computer I own. Fits in my pocket. Carry it everywhere I go.
Big Lian Li
(13 items)
 
Forever Alone
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-6400 @ 4.7GHz Asus Z170-A Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce 4x16GB G.Skill DDR4 @ 2800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorMonitor
256GB Samsung 950 Pro 1.3TB FusionIO ioScale Asus VG248QE QNIX QX2710  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Topre Realforce 87U Silverstone ST1000-G Lian Li PC-A77F Mionix Naos 3200 
Other
Mellanox ConnectX2 10GbE 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Opteron 6128 Supermicro H8SGL-F Kingston Registered ECC Sandisk SSD 
Hard DriveHard DrivePowerCase
OCZ Revodrive 3 FusionIO ioXtreme Silverstone Strider 550W FT02BW 
  hide details  
Reply
Big Lian Li
(13 items)
 
Forever Alone
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-6400 @ 4.7GHz Asus Z170-A Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce 4x16GB G.Skill DDR4 @ 2800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorMonitor
256GB Samsung 950 Pro 1.3TB FusionIO ioScale Asus VG248QE QNIX QX2710  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Topre Realforce 87U Silverstone ST1000-G Lian Li PC-A77F Mionix Naos 3200 
Other
Mellanox ConnectX2 10GbE 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Opteron 6128 Supermicro H8SGL-F Kingston Registered ECC Sandisk SSD 
Hard DriveHard DrivePowerCase
OCZ Revodrive 3 FusionIO ioXtreme Silverstone Strider 550W FT02BW 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8800GT View Post

I am not mad, I was simply replying. As for your counter-statements;

- Why could you not imagine an average person buying an android tablet. You are obviously allowed and certainly entitled to your opinion, but I am asking you to explain it.
- You said your family owns iPad's. Granted it was my mistake to imply you own one, although it was my opinion (which I am entitled to as well) that based on your stance, you have an iPad.
- You are implying 62% of people buying tablets are "PC Gamer/builder/enthusiast/programmer/engineer/scientists/etc" which I would hazard to guess is false.
- I never implied that you said everyone should own one, I just implied that there are reasons for getting an android tablet.
- No it is not your fault, but just because you don't see it does not mean it doesn't happen. I personally don't see people using samsung galaxy's very much, but does that mean it doesn't happen? No.

Again I am not getting mad, I am just pointing out that basing your opinion on only what you've seen and heard/experienced is a bit narrow sighted.
Right, you were simply replying, that's why you basically called my family and friends "sheep" and assume that we think choosing Apple products is a "rule". Did you really get the idea that I think everybody lives in a Monarchy under my family's rule from my little opinionated post?

- I don't owe you an explanation. Why do YOU think some people prefer iPads?
- That's an assumption, not an opinion. You assumed that I own an iPad based on my wording. An opinion has an adjective, and I don't see one in "you have an iPad". So there's no opinion to be entitled to.
- You're making a ridiculous implication basing my statement from what the article says when I was just clarifying my first post.
- And some people just simply don't care about Android. They just want an iPad.
- I never said average people don't get Androids. I said "It's hard for me to imagine an average person choosing an Android tablet over an iPad.", meaning I assumed the average person would see little reason not to get the iPad.

Of course you're not mad, you're just calling me out on my little post you're making a huge deal out of and interrogating me about unfortunate families who can't afford an iPad. And now you're calling me narrow sighted because my imagination is limited to what I've seen/heard or experienced and I don't keep up with worldwide tablet trends and sales?

Narrow sighted isn't even a correct term. It's either short-sighted or narrow-minded. Pick one.
Edited by Bitech - 3/6/14 at 3:02am
post #46 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitech View Post

Right, you were simply replying, that's why you basically called my family and friends "sheep" and assume that we think choosing Apple products is a "rule". Did you really get the idea that I think everybody lives in a Monarchy under my family's rule from my little opinionated post?

- I don't owe you an explanation. Why do YOU think some people prefer iPads?
- That's an assumption, not an opinion. You assumed that I own an iPad based on my wording. An opinion has an adjective, and I don't see one in "you have an iPad". So there's no opinion to be entitled to.
- You're making a ridiculous implication basing my statement from what the article says when I was just clarifying my first post.
- And some people just simply don't care about Android. They just want an iPad.
- I never said average people don't get Androids. I said "It's hard for me to imagine an average person choosing an Android tablet over an iPad.", meaning I assumed the average person would see little reason not to get the iPad.

Of course you're not mad, you're just calling me out on my little post you're making a huge deal out of and interrogating me about unfortunate families who can't afford an iPad. And now you're calling me narrow sighted because my imagination is limited to what I've seen/heard or experienced and I don't keep up with worldwide tablet trends and sales?

Narrow sighted isn't even a correct term. It's either short-sighted or narrow-minded. Pick one.
People who say things like "I don't owe an explanation" generally say that because the fact is, they are wrong and they know it. They cannot back themselves up therefor they go on the defensive. You don't owe me one, but you certainly make yourself look very silly if you make a point and then when you have the chance to defend it, you simply don't.

- Secondly, I said it was my mistake but you obviously skipped that as you were breaking down my post to formulate your reply based on a a previous post. On top of that, an opinion is someones thoughts or feelings on a subject. My thoughts were that you owned an iPad based on what you were saying, That is an opinion and I am entitled to it thank you very much,

- Thirdly, that is an implication YOU made, not me. If you're going to say stupid things that are blatantly wrong, which is supported by the information at the beginning of the thread, be prepared to get called out on it. This is true, but did I ever say that everyone cares about android? No I didn't. So that was completely useless.

- Lastly, and possibly most importantly, you say there is little reason not to when I included cost as a reason, which is possibly the biggest reason the average person has, and you simply reject the notion or dismiss it.

AS for narrow sighted, guess what? We say that where I live. Sorry we all don't use the same turn-a-phrases as you but there's more to the world than U.S English and the words/phrases within that language. Trying to make a point based on that is pathetic.
Edited by 8800GT - 3/6/14 at 8:03pm
post #47 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8800GT View Post

People who say things like "I don't owe an explanation" generally say that because the fact is, they are wrong and they know it. They cannot back themselves up therefor they go on the defensive. You don't owe me one, but you certainly make yourself look very silly if you make a point and then when you have the chance to defend it, you simply don't.

- Secondly, I said it was my mistake but you obviously skipped that as you were breaking down my post to formulate your reply based on a a previous post. On top of that, an opinion is someones thoughts or feelings on a subject. My thoughts were that you owned an iPad based on what you were saying, That is an opinion and I am entitled to it thank you very much,

- Thirdly, that is an implication YOU made, not me. If you're going to say stupid things that are blatantly wrong, which is supported by the information at the beginning of the thread, be prepared to get called out on it. This is true, but did I ever say that everyone cares about android? No I didn't. So that was completely useless.

- Lastly, and possibly most importantly, you say there is little reason not to when I included cost as a reason, which is possibly the biggest reason the average person has, and you simply reject the notion or dismiss it.

AS for narrow sighted, guess what? We say that where I live. Sorry we all don't use the same turn-a-phrases as you but there's more to the world than U.S English and the words/phrases within that language. Trying to make a point based on that is pathetic.
1. That was supposed to be an opinion I'm sharing, not an argument. I don't need to explain or defend my opinion because opinions cannot be right or wrong. That's why everyone is entitled to their opinion because it doesn't change the facts. Again, you're making a huge deal out of my little opinionated post. And the way you're talking you're clearly trying to fuel your ego over something that wasn't meant to be an argument. And yet you continue to infringe on my right to share my opinion.

2. http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/factsopinions.html

3. If "clarifying my first post" means you have to put words in my mouth then I can't help you. And you continue to skip my use of the word "imagine".

4. Cost doesn't stop people from getting iPads and iPhones over Android tablets and phones.

5. AS for narrow sighted, guess what? overclock.net isn't where you live, it's the internet, and Google can't even define "narrow sighted". https://www.google.com/#q=narrow+sighted&spell=1. Sorry the internet doesn't use the same turn-a-phrases as you, but there's more to the world than Canadian English and the words/phrases within that language. Trying to use your local usage of the English language to justify its usage on the internet is pathetic.
Edited by Bitech - 3/7/14 at 3:15pm
post #48 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitech View Post

1. That was supposed to be an opinion I'm sharing, not an argument. I don't need to explain or defend my opinion because opinions cannot be right or wrong. That's why everyone is entitled to their opinion because it doesn't change the facts. Again, you're making a huge deal out of my little opinionated post. And the way you're talking you're clearly trying to fuel your ego over something that wasn't meant to be an argument. And yet you continue to infringe on my right to share my opinion..

You are right to be irritated when someone is pulling the rope for longer/harder than he should and switch the thing into ad hominem argument, but you cannot back up what you say with fallacies about "opinions" etc: of course opinions can be right and wrong. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact.

You have the right to hold a wrong opinion and to express it as you see proper, but that's about it: you and I share the right to having different opinions, you and I should be considered equals, but that doesn't mean that our opinions are.

Opinions pass judgment and make claims.
You might be honest in believing what your opinion (i.e. subjective understanding of the subject) claims/implies etc, but that doesn't make it real, right, believable to others etc.
It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analyzing the supporting arguments, but in order to make such a claim, an argument / appeal to reason has to be formed!


At any rate, if you have written: "I would never see myself buying anything but an ipad", is a subjective opinion that no one can get away from you.

When you are writing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitech View Post

It's hard for me to imagine an average person choosing an Android tablet over an iPad. Every tablet my family owns is an iPad. Only a friend of mine owns an Android.

You are indirectly passing judgment on those who would do something different than what you can think of as the only logical choice, implying that those who choose Androids are more or less doing it being victims or their ignorance, misjudgment or financial status:

* misinformed - cannot tell what's clearly better, then price or marketing takes over
* poor, cause they wanted to get an ipad in reality, but they could not afford it
* stubborn/apple haters etc

That's a double standard in what "opinion" is, at least between your 1st post, and the attempt to reason it in your last post.
Don't answer back, I don't want you to I am not writing this for you specifically to read. Just step back and think a bit about it.
FooBox
(20 items)
 
 
Camera Gear
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.5GHz Dell C610 Quadro K4200 4GB 32GB PC-2133 DDR4 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 256GB Dell Windows 7 Professional Dell U2412M 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Dell KB-212-B Dell 850W 80+ Gold T5810 
Mouse
Logitech G700 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
Canon EOS 6D  EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM  EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM 
GraphicsOptical DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod Manfrotto 685B NeoTec Monopod Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head 
Optical DriveCase
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head Lowepro Mini Trekker AW 
  hide details  
Reply
FooBox
(20 items)
 
 
Camera Gear
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.5GHz Dell C610 Quadro K4200 4GB 32GB PC-2133 DDR4 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 256GB Dell Windows 7 Professional Dell U2412M 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Dell KB-212-B Dell 850W 80+ Gold T5810 
Mouse
Logitech G700 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
Canon EOS 6D  EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM  EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM 
GraphicsOptical DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod Manfrotto 685B NeoTec Monopod Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head 
Optical DriveCase
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head Lowepro Mini Trekker AW 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 53
last i checked, android tablets with the same resolution and same screen size have something like half the battery life of the ipad air. personally, were i to buy a tablet i would go with an android because i don't want to spend 2x as much for an ios tablet and i am only a poor college student. but at the same time, ipad definitely seems to be the superior product. i kind of wish apple would with 16:10 instead of 4:3 though. because i would mostly watch videos and play games on it
post #50 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectblade View Post

last i checked, android tablets with the same resolution and same screen size have something like half the battery life of the ipad air. personally, were i to buy a tablet i would go with an android because i don't want to spend 2x as much for an ios tablet and i am only a poor college student. but at the same time, ipad definitely seems to be the superior product. i kind of wish apple would with 16:10 instead of 4:3 though. because i would mostly watch videos and play games on it

4:3 is amazing. I watch a lot of video and its a small sacrifice for all the other benefits. What about DVD rips? Those are 4:3.
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 16GB DDR3-2400MHz CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 16GB DDR3-2400MHz CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Garter]Tablet Sales Grew 68 Percent in 2013, With Android Capturing 62 Percent of the Market